Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGeinstein
Shroomery addict
Male User Gallery

LC talk
    #25347475 - 07/26/18 06:15 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

So first off I'm high so fuck everything:lol:
And I don't really do LC I'm more of an agar guy.

OK so I just like to here some talk on LC from the worst LC to the best LC and please don't forget the weirdest ones.

First, many years ago everyone used sugars karo , honey so on. . . Nowadays if you mention sugar base LC people laugh at you:lol:.So what is the best?

Second I've see people make agar with poo water(this is one with only poo water as a nutrient source) so I'm wandering if something like that will work for LC?.

What ever just talk:lol:

--------------------

Nothing breads nothing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVonShroomich
Advanced Mold Grower
Re: LC talk [Re: Geinstein]
    #25348268 - 07/26/18 02:26 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I don't do LC, but I did an experiment to see if it would work with the last few CCs of spores that I had once. I used these small glass jars that instant coffee comes in and didn't poke any holes or put any filters on them. I did five jars, each with one table spoon of Karo. I kept the lids a quarter of a turn from being totally tight and boiled them for like twenty minutes or so and then tightened the caps as soon as I shut off the burner. When I inoculated them, all I did was open the lids and squirt the spores in. All but one was successful. I used 10 CCs of LC per  5 quart bag and it took a few days before I seen any growth, but in less than a week the bags were all 50-75% colonized. I shook them once and then it was only a few more days before they were 100%. It  blew my mind how fast it colonized to 100%. Agar is the way to go. There is a lot less wondering involved and you get to hand pick sectors for the best results. A LC from a MS syringe is still MS. I've been wondering about making a corn starch type of "agar". Shrooms grow on corn just fine and you can probably make a good jell out of it and color it with food coloring. I think I'm going to mess around and see if I can get it at a state were it won't be all crumbly and not too wet. We literally might only need corn starch and water. I wonder if anyone else has tried it.

Invisibleboom boom

Re: LC talk [Re: VonShroomich]
    #25348306 - 07/26/18 02:45 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

LME seems to be the current hotness. Hamloaf has a tek using it. Josex's LC is real popular too, and I think he uses grain water or ground up grains or something like that.

InvisiblePastywhyteMDiscord
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: LC talk [Re: boom boom]
    #25348460 - 07/26/18 04:21 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineGeinstein
Shroomery addict
Male User Gallery

Re: LC talk [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #25349187 - 07/27/18 12:29 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Pastywhyte said:
I do LC like this

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23740857

That's similar to what I use to do. I'll take a wage and PC some water and shake the crap out of it.

--------------------

Nothing breads nothing

Offlinemullugh
Stranger
Male
Re: LC talk [Re: Geinstein]
    #25349265 - 07/27/18 12:39 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I'm new to LC and have several honey LC jars, which I've used to inoculate a load of grain this morning...PE and pan cyan. I've used tamazepec honey LC in the past with good results.

Lately I've been getting a lot of bacteria since switching to rye and grains from popcorn and brf, but I think that's just me getting used to hydration and a different matter.

I also use agar wedges.

OfflineGeinstein
Shroomery addict
Male User Gallery

Re: LC talk [Re: mullugh]
    #25349633 - 07/27/18 02:20 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I'm looking for the weird shit LCs
Like have someone ever made LC from Jam ?

And for people to ask weird questions about LC

--------------------

Nothing breads nothing

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag