Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShatrtit
Stranger

Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :)
    #25337007 - 07/20/18 12:27 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

My first post on the Shroomery forum :cool:
-i tried to trip 150 seeds i chewed them as hard as i can, took me about 7 minutes to chew and swallow them all.

note (I don't know the exact time passing I'm trying really hard to give a close estimate)

-When i finished chewing them, i sat at my computer reading about the effects on the wiki, after about 15 minutes

I started getting the nausea so i went to my bed laying down then after about 8 minutes the nausea got really strong and had mild anxiety so i got up and went to my balcony and i throw up after that i cleaned my mouth i started feeling some euphoria and sedation and 0 anxiety and was relaxed then the feeling went away in about 10 minutes.

So

Question 1 : Was the euphoria and sedation was just a placebo effect?

Question 2 : Why did i feel perfectly normal for the rest of the day after the the placebo (if that's what it was) went away?

Question 3 : How easy is it to get a bad trip on LSA?

Hint 1: i was on a benzo (bromazepam) it exists in Europe about took it 16 hours before the trip, could have been the cause of the trip failing?

Hint 2: The seeds were in my body in total about 30 minutes before i threw up, though i don't think i threw up all of them

Thank you so much guys for reading :smile:

Sorry if my English annoys you! :blush:

Im gonna try this again probably 4 days later stronger dose this time i will grind the seeds and put them in some kind of juice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenube424
Male

Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: Shatrtit]
    #25337189 - 07/20/18 02:55 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Idk man, u can't get any lsd?

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25337904 - 07/20/18 09:00 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

1) yes, LSA causes euphoria and sedation

2) LSA is deceptive, it can make u feel sober but yer tripping. Its weird.

3) low chance of a bad trip, but u take a bunch and arent ready it can difficult. Its more friendly than LSD in my opinion (except for the side effects)

I would avoid eating the seeds. U need to do an extraction to get a properly positive trip with minimal side effects. Either ultra cold water extraction or a methanol extraction.

Trust me, its worth the extra time and effort.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineBardy
Male

Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25338624 - 07/21/18 08:37 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds are much stronger, you only need about 5 of them. If you’re interested in trying LSA then get some of those instead.

OfflineClonazeman
Stranger

Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: Bardy]
    #25338822 - 07/21/18 10:31 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Oh dear, you remind me of me when I was younger and I'm gueessing you're super fucking interested in tripping but it's not sold in stores so you don't konw what to do.. you looked online and now you think you found something that'll show you what tripping is..

and i could be wrong, I'm just giving you my projection because this is what happened to me.  Morning Glory seeds work, Organic ones are safer IVE HEARD (so who really knows?) and the non-organic can have nasty chems sprayed on them..

anyway, they work great, the sedation is real, for me, like a mix of .25 xanax and like 50-75mg of Bendryl, it's very real actually... it's one of LSA's signiture tripping factors, you won't be thinking with a clear head... you'd be slowed down, everything you're thinking.

the nausea can be the worst but Dramamine2(i think #2) was the perfect solution for me, that and weed, I have no idea how much that altered the trips for me, I did it alot and I liked high doses.

It's normal to feel good after a tryptamine trip, (LSD,LSA, Mushies, DMT) like a positive afterglow, especially with the classics and if you had a pleasant experience... the afterglow is just residual effect...

Is it possible to have a bad experience?  Well, I think that you retain a bit more of your ego with LSA... for me, LSD-25 can completely dissolve your ego and everything becomes one.  That's a spaced out way of saying it but you'll know if you know.  For me, I was with scary people sometimes and so LSA has a weird spot for me in my life.  The sedation was used against me, and I was mislead and mentally hurt because of it. You should always be very selective about who you decide to trip with. 

But LSA was fun, I had a blast a few times seeing cool things, vibing out... I didn't learn all that much though, I just had fun.  See I didn't even want to move, not just because of the sedation, but because the tension you get in  your legs is extremely intense.  For me, way worse than LSD-25, I can barely move...

I can see having an uncomfortable trip on it, it's possible.  However, among what I've tried I'd say it's more forgivable unless you get nauseous. 

It doesn't really melt your ego.  Be safe, have fun!  It's hard to wait I know, believe me I know especially when you're right about something... it's hard as FUCK to wait.

OfflineClonazeman
Stranger

Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25338828 - 07/21/18 10:37 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
1) yes, LSA causes euphoria and sedation

2) LSA is deceptive, it can make u feel sober but yer tripping. Its weird.

***THIS IS TRUE ESPECIALLY WITH LOWER DOSING

3) low chance of a bad trip, but u take a bunch and arent ready it can difficult. Its more friendly than LSD in my opinion (except for the side effects)

***100% true in my anecdotal experience.

I would avoid eating the seeds. U need to do an extraction to get a properly positive trip with minimal side effects. Either ultra cold water extraction or a methanol extraction.

**I always ate the seeds, and that might explain the nausea, however I remember extractions always seeming like a major pain in the ass...  there is a certain green tube thing that grows out of the ground and with a similar water extraction process, you can have a trip 10,000% BETTER than LSA!!!!!  I'm not BSing, do some research.

Trust me, its worth the extra time and effort.

Edited by Clonazeman (07/21/18 10:38 AM)

OfflineClonazeman
Stranger

Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: nube424]
    #25338838 - 07/21/18 10:40 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

nube424 said:
Idk man, u can't get any lsd?

Dude, I'm suffering too, times change quickly ya kno?  I heard real shit is hard to come by these days too because of analogs being easily and legally accessible.

Edited by Clonazeman (07/21/18 10:40 AM)

Invisiblenube424
Male

Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: Clonazeman]
    #25338950 - 07/21/18 11:33 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Shit the stuff going around last year was incredible. This year, it's scarce in my neck of the woods :frown:

OfflineClonazeman
Stranger

Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: nube424]
    #25339732 - 07/21/18 09:14 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

nube424 said:
Shit the stuff going around last year was incredible. This year, it's scarce in my neck of the woods :frown:

and even the RC market is fucked now... i donno, alot of my friends moved away.. maybe I should be going to more festivals?  That seems like such a dumb way to try meet likeminded people tho... it seems much more likely you'll meet a scammer or worse...

i donno i dunnno i don't know

Invisiblenube424
Male

Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: Clonazeman]
    #25341680 - 07/23/18 04:25 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Yea man what is the world coming to? Things aren't like they used to be. Not round here at least

Offlinekeylime123
Stranger

#28211734 - 03/02/23 09:17 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Are hwbr seeds or roots stronger?

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: keylime123]
    #28211955 - 03/03/23 01:53 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Well this a blast from the past!

Yes, HBWR seeds are stronger. Ive tried them, i didnt like the trip. I prefer fresh Morning Glory seeds. My psychedelic in my opinion.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineBardy
Male

Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #28211983 - 03/03/23 03:58 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Well this a blast from the past!

Yes, HBWR seeds are stronger. Ive tried them, i didnt like the trip. I prefer fresh Morning Glory seeds. My psychedelic in my opinion.

Never tried Morning Glory. Thinking maybe I should to be able to compare

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Morning Glory Seeds Quick Questions :) [Re: Bardy]
    #28212492 - 03/03/23 12:47 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Perform an extraction and enjoy the trip :yesnod:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds