Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblelessismore
The 5 Why's of Mushroom CHOCOLATES
    #25333768 - 07/18/18 02:09 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

less bad trips

wonderful heavenly taste

really good trips, improves trips

no bad taste, no ass taste. Instead taste so good you want to keep eating more. Keep out of reach after 30mins. Or you will know what I mean here!!. Only downside.

less needed to dose, I find I need 1g less often than ordinary doses, many confirm this in here

the reason for less needed? higher surface area, and the cocoa in the chocolate boost shrooms effectiveness it seems

at least it gets very intense, very visual, with just 3g often, and 4g is off this world

I have not the same trips off nonchocolates, gut rot, bad taste, little tripping. I tell you even 2.5g chocolates can get me running, but without often 4g does nothing. I know it could be varying potency. But this is consistently. Off numerous batches.

Chocolates seems to always intensify, be careful people

With chocolates: less is truly more!

No more need to go high dosages 6-7g, i can do it all with 3g or 4g often. They work stronger. Else just ask people in here. Nontriers never believe this. But it is true.

You will never go back to eating them raw, they taste like ass.

For good chocolates:
big icecube tray, put 1g in each (fine powdered with a coffee grinder,  a coffee grinder is needed yes for best effect, so buy it.. only $10 or $15. Highly worth it, improves trips manyfold)
stir with fork
put into alufoil, refridgerate (or even freeze)

Last 2 years in freezer, if they were dried properly

Retain potency like day one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: The 5 Why's of Mushroom CHOCOLATES [Re: lessismore]
    #25333798 - 07/18/18 02:37 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I think it's awesome that you feel like the chocolate intensifies the mushroom experience. 
In my late teens i read about Cacao containing things like monoamine oxidise inhibitors, tryptamine, theobroma, phenylethylamines... there were all sorts of urban legends about raw cacao being a euphoric and i'd read historical reports of Aztecs revering cacao for it's mind-altering properties.

Unfortunately, i've never felt any difference.  I enjoy making mushroom chocolates for my friends who can't stand the taste and don't like the tea method but i do it strictly for the taste (and a little bit for the novelty of handing out funny shaped psychedelic chocolates to people). :grin:

I experimented with eating raw chocolate before and during a trip, i've sourced cacao nibs and crushed them up into the melted chocolate i've used to make mushroom chocolates and i've drank tea with cacao nibs crushed up with the mushrooms... none of it had any noticeable effect for me, aside from occasionally giving me a stomach ache.

One thing i can add as far as preparing mushroom chocolates is to ensure you temper your chocolate. 
The difference this made when i started doing it was HUGE... much better quality chocolate, sets better, looks better and stores better (none of those white spots or discoloration).
I won't go into all the details here but seriously, put in that little bit of extra effort and you'll have some serious kick-ass chocolates to hand out to your friends. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

Loc: Norcal
    #25333803 - 07/18/18 02:40 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Do you like chocolate a lot in the first place?

I feel exactly the opposite about mushroom chocolate. My gf and I have never had a more nauseous trip than when we coated them in chocolate. True the taste was good, but the texture was like chocolate coated bugs, and the extra weight and sugar in my gut was nauseating. Only time mushrooms have ever caused me to puke was mushroom chocolates.

I'll take tea any day over chocolate, but to each their own.

As far as stronger, it's gotta be real cocao for me to buy that. Milk chocolate is basically sugar and milk.

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

Invisiblelessismore
Re: The 5 Why's of Mushroom CHOCOLATES [Re: Unknower]
    #25333848 - 07/18/18 03:02 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Deaar friends I amnot trying to ridicule other methods
I tried them all
Just very passionate abut my approach :-) hope you understand

Fresh, o h the love and the appreciation, the Zen beauty, if i could kiss them i would, and watch them grow all day, and hug them. So beauty. I feel in love with them? But gave me bad trip, gut rot... tasted wonderful... lik best meal. Fresh tastes best

Dried... taste like ass or nut, but gives you gutrot, bad stomach, can be stomached for experienced trippers, even high doses , never puked. But just not pleasant.

Acid/shrooms... the love intensified, its a kitty flip or sumthin. Also lasts longer it feels, subjective feeling. Oh oh oh its so good. But you got to take it with care, dont dose too high, shrooms known to easily take contro,give bad trip. Love intensified, they made for each other. I like consistently taking like 100-150ug of Acid and maybe 2-2.5g on the top, or thereabout. It gives consistent egodeaths - yes floored. Or ceiled. Hard to say. Nothing brought back. But the love, intense. It resets minds. But no words fit. I mean, I got unplugged....i was not my body. I was the Objective perceiver of Objective reality. I was the creator for a while - no longer my unique self. My mind manifested from thought all I see, and all was perfect, for infinity,eternity, not even thinking a thought was possible. Until at last, well it could be a moment, a zen moment, or an eternity, Boom... new life. I was born again. You get born again each time you do this mix. It may be a hippie fav, words do no justice. They intensify each other quite a bit, do synergy all the best from shrooms and acid together in one melting experience. More visuals. The good sliding from shrooms or what it is.

Lemontek.. never good for me, but worked once i think
Ornagetek.. well gutrot, felt like puke
Winetek... intense intense visuals, i dont recommend it , bad trip easily, mindfucks intense, came to surprise me... works more strong

I usually recommend to eat shrooms on fasting stomach, and same with chocolates.
But even there, chocolates have come to become my favorite by far. And after that acid/shrooms kittyflip .... its sooooooooo good (x100)

Just be sure you got real acid, else you could die (serotonin syndrome). Mixing drugs is danger business. Unless those drugs are pure liberating drugs.

You see, acid is not really acid these days often. Could become dangerous. I just love mixing them personally. Because I love Acid, always loved it. And I love shrooms - they so pretty.

Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

#25333920 - 07/18/18 03:37 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

What is this "winetek"?

--------------------
:dancingbear:

SonicTitan said:
"Id rail the same amount of come to crack"

https://soundcloud.com/matty_dread

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShrillGoldenChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

Invisiblelessismore
Re: The 5 Why's of Mushroom CHOCOLATES [Re: tealeaf]
    #25333939 - 07/18/18 03:46 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tealeaf said:
What is this "winetek"?

I appreciate Grateful Dead , in many ways , skulls n roses etc.

:laugh:

Though never heard them, I might just be one

And I appreciate the name.

Winetek = powder shrooms to dust, in coffeegrinder of high quality, mix in a small cup of red wine
it blew my  mind, I am not sure the dosage, but i need half dosage of normal, yet it is more intense

** dont overdo it, you dont want drunk on shrooms... can give bad trip and people freaking out! ... i drank only half cup red wine... enough to cover taste

there is NO taste

and even no gutrot? well it was very good

Invisiblelocospacebean
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #25333949 - 07/18/18 03:49 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Unknower said:

I feel exactly the opposite about mushroom chocolate. My gf and I have never had a more nauseous trip than when we coated them in chocolate. True the taste was good, but the texture was like chocolate coated bugs, and the extra weight and sugar in my gut was nauseating. Only time mushrooms have ever caused me to puke was mushroom chocolates.

I'll take tea any day over chocolate, but to each their own.

As far as stronger, it's gotta be real cocao for me to buy that. Milk chocolate is basically sugar and milk.

I'm the same, eating chocolate gives me nausea when i'm tripping, definitely prefer tea for dried shrooms.

You say you coated the shrooms in chocolate?  I did that once and it was fucking gross... haha.  I definitely prefer grinding them up to powder and adding them to the melted chocolate right before it goes in the molds.

The only reason i keep making the chocolates is for a couple friends i have who won't eat them any other way.  They're also fun to bring to parties.  People who might not normally be into eating mushrooms tend to be more willing when it's an innocent little heart-shaped chocolate! :grin:

And for the record, milk chocolate is for children... you gotta go raw chocolate, "bean to bar", ya know?!
I used to get these amazing bars from "SOMA Chocolates" in Toronto.  They'd have low-temperature roasted cacao nibs embedded in the chocolate... delicious!

I haven't bought a convenience store chocolate bar in years since eating dark/raw chocolate.

--------------------

Invisiblelessismore
Re: The 5 Why's of Mushroom CHOCOLATES [Re: locospacebean]
    #25333985 - 07/18/18 04:13 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

nonono u doing it all wrong people

put in icecube tray, 1g per cube, large chocolates --- STIR with fork

this way not just surface chocolate
it is even, it tastes HEAVENLY

(i got the tip in here, and i can confirm it work, no nausea. Just remember to stir with fork)

Now pack up in Alufoil, ready to serve to friends and people you know

Conclusions:
dark chocolate is best ,makes most potent
white chocolate taste best IMHO... but will not help potency?

Invisiblelessismore
Re: The 5 Why's of Mushroom CHOCOLATES [Re: locospacebean]
    #25333998 - 07/18/18 04:23 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

locospacebean said:
Quote:

Unknower said:

>> NOP never ate it!
>> Just LOOOVE mushie chocolates. Its sooo good. Delicious. Beware not eating too much

Quote:

Unknower said:
And for the record, milk chocolate is for children... you gotta go raw chocolate, "bean to bar", ya know?!
I used to get these amazing bars from "SOMA Chocolates" in Toronto.  They'd have low-temperature roasted cacao nibs embedded in the chocolate... delicious!

I haven't bought a convenience store chocolate bar in years since eating dark/raw chocolate.

OfflineHavo126
Stranger
    #25334313 - 07/18/18 07:35 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Anyone tried flavoured chocolate, like mint etc?

Invisiblelessismore
Re: The 5 Why's of Mushroom CHOCOLATES [Re: Havo126]
    #25334884 - 07/19/18 04:23 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Havo126 said:
Anyone tried flavoured chocolate, like mint etc?

I did this initially, it is how I got into Mushroom Chcolates in the first place. Got a gift from work with high quality chocolates, they are EVEN BETTER I TELL YOU. All sorts of flavours

Better than white, brown chocolate, milk chocolate  in shrooms IMHO

It worked just as well, just wonderful magic taste

OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

Loc: Norcal
    #25335661 - 07/19/18 03:08 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

That's what I meant by coating them, grind it up and mix in melted chocolate. I only skipped the ice trays because it was only 2 individual doses. At 3g of mushrooms it was just too much chocolate for my gf and I (neither of us are too big on chocolate in the first place, and admittedly it was cheap chocolate)

In my experience empty stomach+sugar+drugs= guaranteed gut rot. I am also not trying to knock your mode of ingestion, only pointing out that what works for one person might not work for another because we are all so different.

I would be interested in a nice mushroom hot cocao and see where that takes me. It's like the best of both worlds, chocolately taste, liquid like tea....  Anyone do that?

For the record, if you like chill classic rock you should pick up The Grateful Dead's greatest hits, or check them out with whatever music app you use. I wish I had discovered them earlier, I'd probably be a more mellow person. My favorite songs are Eyes of the world, touch of grey, ripple, and franklins tower.

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

Invisiblelessismore
    #25336388 - 07/20/18 12:13 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

the trick is to just dose so high you dont notice it, but i get your thing with sugar... my body very sensitive to it

sugar affects our mood, but then pure cacao has no sugar?

so thats why brown chocolate 80% or so is best

if you dose high enough you wont notice even a Gut Rot
because the ego will just be shed, and left behind

old time tripper tip I heard

If you dose 3g, the ego has trouble letting go, rollercoaster ,pain

If you dose 4g there is no trying

if you dose 5g, well you need a floor to lay on, and no bad trip? - well usually, because there be no you to experience it. It will take you like a wave.

*stay safe...
chocolates i need much less dose with
I never ventured beyond 4.5g with them

but easily did 6-7g regular

Invisiblelessismore
    #25336395 - 07/20/18 12:16 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

** and god spoke on the radio... my heart is in nirvana my heart is in nivrana***

:laugh:

after 5g?

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #25339415 - 07/21/18 05:11 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I have realized the nausea is almost absent the more powderized the mushrooms are

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Invisiblelessismore
Re: The 5 Why's of Mushroom CHOCOLATES [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25339563 - 07/21/18 07:12 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
I have realized the nausea is almost absent the more powderized the mushrooms are

That is also my experience. But your theory holds not true at all, try drinking it in water.

Shroom smoothie?

Well I tried. Try it out =)

I guarantee you won't do it again. Nausea x100
And you may grow mushies on your tongue.

But else it is right.... in chocolates. By itself it gives worst nausea ever.
Chocolates are able to perfectly mask all taste, so no taste left, if you powder them to dust.

Love that. Usually get so much nausea.

And I find chocolates give more love in the trips, more light, maybe it is its natural ability to give happiness in the brain. Chocolates releases endorphins like exercise or sex.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #25339613 - 07/21/18 07:48 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

i just remember eating mushrooms completely powderized in capsules and having no nausea.. then crushing them up, but not into powder but rather into little splinter-sized pieces into capsules and having a lot of nausea.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Invisiblelessismore
Re: The 5 Why's of Mushroom CHOCOLATES [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25339626 - 07/21/18 07:58 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

That's strange, I think your theory is right for mushroom chocolates, but not in general , at least not my exp says so

I tried eating powder mushie capsules, lotsa nausea... it was ugly

I tried powder in water... puke feeling

And tried several times

You think your experience could have been expectation , suggestion? suggestion is very strong, if we expect something

Or could be a different potency batch maybe?

Many ways shrooms can giv eless nausea
they contain different chemicals

so some batches may be less nauseating i suppose, but i dont know really.

I just know I would never eat powdered in capsules again preferably, once hit stomach, i burp mushies ... give gut rot

But i would love mushie chocolates. no nausea.... it hits my blood sugar strongly though, and thatr cn be very unplesant

No perfect way?

Some use ginger for nausea.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds