Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTaquito
Feed your head!
 User Gallery

Insomnia is a scary thing...
    #2530628 - 04/06/04 05:43 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

So the right hand men of El Cid return, to sow the seeds of illegal wisdom that would be mistaken for insanity by those that seek to destroy it. For their ignorance knows no limits. Once like them, bound inside the cave with only these shadows, OUR shadows that once served as reflections of our most inner selves, but wicked men, in its insatiable lust for power, elevate them as divine. They created legions of order that carry out there unjust genocide, corrupting the innate virtues of mankind. And all hope seems lost...

>But a few chosen escaped the wrath of the scourge<

We must take it upon ourselves to destroy the shadows that the masses worship as gods. With chemical lightning and righteous fury we must go on liberating souls that are tied down by heavy hearts and guilty minds. Our goddess Lucy, who sits in her throne, watching and crying diamond tears of ektasy, that when tasted, produce something that meer words fall short to describe.

Like the mighty phoenix of legend, we have been struck down, but risen from the ashes, stronger and better, flying over the battlefield that is our society, we must release as many automatons as we can, before the experiment known as creation fails and we go back to the abyss...

--------------------

"Me and a thousand ranking cops from all over America. Why not? Move confidently into their midst."

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
-Dr. Seuss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHefex78
Male
*DELETED* [Re: Taquito]
    #2532933 - 04/06/04 07:59 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted. Reason for deletion: Confidential.

Edited by Wa7sum (10/03/07 07:39 AM)

OfflineTaquito
Feed your head!
 User Gallery

Re: Insomnia is a scary thing... [Re: Hefex78]
    #2533648 - 04/07/04 12:09 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I sure need a blunt, havent smoked in a few days... but thats not the point. I just wrote that because I hadnt slept in 2 days and the boredom was getting to me. But yea, thx for the feedback, thats all i wanted  :eyemouth:

--------------------

"Me and a thousand ranking cops from all over America. Why not? Move confidently into their midst."

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
-Dr. Seuss

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds