Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRacer6908
Intemediatecultivator

Not going as planned
    #2533339 - 04/07/04 12:18 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

This is a fairly open ended question but I want others input none the less. I have a group of BRF cakes that I started over 2 months ago, I watched them case and know what mycelium looks like and am positive that is what is growing inside meaning it's not cobweb, contams,etc. Howevere I started to give them light over 2 maybe 3 weeks ago and still no pins :wtf: I'm starting to worry. They do however have a few blue little "aborts" that never really reached any potential size. Should I just birth them without pins or wait? I've tried the new heat cycling tech in a new post were you raise them to 86 and then to like 74 from light to dark and it still didn't trigger any pins I need ideas Help. Also too does anyone out there have any good pictures or guides for telling sexes of male or female cannibis plants that are only a couple of months old?       

--------------------
If It can grow in nature, than it's not a Drug.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: Not going as planned [Re: Racer6908]
    #2533430 - 04/07/04 12:49 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Racer6908 said:

Also too does anyone out there have any good pictures or guides for telling sexes of male or female cannibis plants that are only a couple of months old?

Check out overgrow.com for that.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation