Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

DUI
    #25332818 - 07/18/18 03:08 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I have 2 of them. Both not in my car and if i had money to pay a lawyer i'd be fine. I have stories about them. it's so stupid. Hadn'that's where  my story starts legal garbage. i wish i could fucking get a lwayer as i wouild have no charge

and that dui machine made me black out. fuck man i don't have that much air. On the second one there was foots worth of slush. I basically just tapped the cabs front bumper not in a sad way dude. Fucking we need to keep moving now now nwo. Really slushy march. He tried to grift me for a grand and i didn't have it. I told him to go fuk himself iranion fucking loser. i spent 30 days in jail and they never questioned him. dunno. i don't trust cops anymore.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Armchair Anarchist
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Coast 2 Coast Flag
Re: DUI [Re: Enjoywho] * 3
    #25333030 - 07/18/18 07:57 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

quit drinking and driving, bro.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: DUI [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25333087 - 07/18/18 08:40 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

"i dont trust cops anymore."

I love that line. First rule of cops, never trust them ever!

I have a friend who has 2 DUIs right now. Hes an alcoholic and hes in a pretty shitty situation with all this legal trouble and not being able to drive. Not a good situation.

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: DUI [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25333390 - 07/18/18 01:00 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I still drink. I lost my license 6 years ago. I just walk everywhere now. I grew up with dirtbikes, 4 wheelers, jet skis. My ma taught me to drive a car at 10. They set you up for failure. 3rd dui in alaska they take your license for life. Even now on top of my rent and everything else. You think i can afford an extra 5-600 dollars for an ignition interlock, insurance, gas, etc.

Shit I drove without insurance for most of my life and have never been in an accident. As a young kid they wanted 250+ for my insurance. Ya blow me :lol:

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

#25333464 - 07/18/18 01:44 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Don't fear the state now. Fuck em.

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
Re: DUI [Re: King Klick] * 1
    #25333498 - 07/18/18 02:01 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

A wise person learns from the mistakes of others.

A smart person learns from their own mistakes.

A fool doesn't learn from either.

The consequences of the first DUI are supposed to be harsh enough that a smart person learns to not drink and drive.

With each subsequent offense the consequences of your foolishness grow greater.

It sounds like 'Fuck the police' is all you've learned.

If so, the sobriety test isn't the only one you've failed.

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: DUI [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25333519 - 07/18/18 02:16 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I had a DWAI back in 2011. Was caught driving with no license twice afterwards within a short time span (one of which was to actually go to court for the other :lol:), each time my 18 months of probation and 42 weeks of class were started over. After the second time I was caught driving without a license, that made for three serious driving offenses, one of which was the DWAI for driving with a .07 BAH, so they put a 5 year hold on my license (as well as 60 days jail time and 25 days of work release).

That 5 year hold ended in May of this year. I just biked everywhere and didn't drive.

Sucks, but just best to get through it. I went 7 years without a license when it could have been less than one. I went 4 years actually not touching a driver's wheel because starting over was not an option anymore.

Just adjust your circumstances to live semi comfortably without driving and don't fuck up. :shrug:

There is zero reason to drive while under the influence though. If you're in a position where you are drinking, you shouldn't even have a vehicle with you. If you're at home already, there's no reason to leave. If you're an alcoholic who can't stop, you shouldn't be driving anyway until you are cured.

Edited by PatrickKn (07/18/18 02:26 PM)

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#25333641 - 07/18/18 03:09 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Thundermuscle75 said:

The consequences of the first DUI are supposed to be harsh enough that a smart person learns to not drink and drive.

That's a dumb way to look at it. I still drive whenever someone will give me keys. I was the DDD for years. Designated drunk driver. both of them were other people not putting there seatbelt on. Cabs are expensive. Now adays I stay within a couple miles of home so if I do decide to drink I can stumble step home.

I'm not going to pay for a cab fuck all that noise. 20 bucks to go 2 miles ya no thanks. I did learn I haven't bothered to get my license back. I'll just walk whatever.

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: DUI [Re: PatrickKn]
    #25333647 - 07/18/18 03:11 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
I had a DWAI back in 2011. Was caught driving with no license twice afterwards within a short time span (one of which was to actually go to court for the other :lol:), each time my 18 months of probation and 42 weeks of class were started over. After the second time I was caught driving without a license, that made for three serious driving offenses, one of which was the DWAI for driving with a .07 BAH, so they put a 5 year hold on my license (as well as 60 days jail time and 25 days of work release).

That 5 year hold ended in May of this year. I just biked everywhere and didn't drive.

Sucks, but just best to get through it. I went 7 years without a license when it could have been less than one. I went 4 years actually not touching a driver's wheel because starting over was not an option anymore.

Just adjust your circumstances to live semi comfortably without driving and don't fuck up. :shrug:

There is zero reason to drive while under the influence though. If you're in a position where you are drinking, you shouldn't even have a vehicle with you. If you're at home already, there's no reason to leave. If you're an alcoholic who can't stop, you shouldn't be driving anyway until you are cured.

In Alaska your 3rd is a felony and they take your license for life. Did some time with some people that are on there 10th+ dwls. It's impossible to live without driving. They just do the time and hop back in a car to work and do whatever they need. Raise there families. It's whatever.

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#25333659 - 07/18/18 03:17 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

My room mate is dealing with a new one. They want her to do 60 days in jail and yadda yadda. She has 2 kids as well still drives everywhere. I need to double my money to support our household. I can't be without you for 2 months. She's in straight fuck it mode fuck them. Grift you so hard it's insane. You really think she has 2 months worth of time to just take out and sit in a cell? Fuck no

--------------------

OfflineBluHORROR
Stranger

#25333668 - 07/18/18 03:20 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

What did the cops do that made you lose their trust? Charge you for a crime you committed lol??
You were drunk and hit a car. What are they going to interrogate the other driver about?

--------------------
I have to return some videotapes

InvisibleJohn Nada
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
Re: DUI [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #25333681 - 07/18/18 03:26 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

If your roommate has kids she probably shouldn't be getting too drunk to drive and then driving anyway. Tell her to stop being a shitty parent. Now her kids have to suffer and you have to cover her bills for 2 months because she's a fucking moron who makes stupid decisions. She probably didn't even quit driving while drunk.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: DUI [Re: BluHORROR]
    #25333690 - 07/18/18 03:31 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BluHORROR said:
What did the cops do that made you lose their trust? Charge you for a crime you committed lol??
You were drunk and hit a car. What are they going to interrogate the other driver about?

Jack my body up. I'm more than capable of walking i'll admit guilt and do my time. Slammed me face first into the cop car. Every time they put hand cuffs on me I have to nurse wounds around my wrists. There the bully in high school that fucking just needs to show dominance.

All though i've met some really cool cops as well. Some have helped me out when I needed it. I got stranded one time drunk and I knocked on a cops window that was hiding in a speed trap lol. Can you take me home it's 5 ish miles away. not that far but on foot that's a journey.

--------------------

OfflineBluHORROR
Stranger

#25333695 - 07/18/18 03:37 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

haha oh.

But still, I'll never understand the popular and odd reaction in people who play stupid games and win stupid prizes (not saying you're stupid).
You knew what you were doing, just like your friend. :tongue:

--------------------
I have to return some videotapes

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
    #25333707 - 07/18/18 03:41 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

Thundermuscle75 said:

That's a dumb way to look at it. I still drive whenever someone will give me keys. I was the DDD for years. Designated drunk driver. both of them were other people not putting there seatbelt on. Cabs are expensive. Now adays I stay within a couple miles of home so if I do decide to drink I can stumble step home.

I'm not going to pay for a cab fuck all that noise. 20 bucks to go 2 miles ya no thanks. I did learn I haven't bothered to get my license back. I'll just walk whatever.

Well it's just my opinion.

But, how many cab rides do you think the price you've paid from DUIs would buy you?

You don't seem to care. But it may enlighten some of the impressionable people here.

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: DUI [Re: BluHORROR]
    #25333717 - 07/18/18 03:44 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Yep I did it for years and years. I'm good at driving. I've had a girlie I was dating at the time just swerving all over the road. Fucking pull over man. I've been drinking as well but she was 19 at the time and I was mid 20 ish. Dude pull the fuck over man and her friend. I've dealt with DUI's Your still young. It's not fun they took my legal right to drive away. Got us to my house safely.

I grew up driving it's one of the only things I know i'm great at. Never been in accident. Just today I went to buy some more tobacco and this old ass woman stopped a foot away from me. When i had a walk signal. She just said omg i didn't see you. it's whatever. a guy on the other end of the street told me i've almost been hit 15+ times. Stupid pay the fuck attention

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#25333723 - 07/18/18 03:46 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Thundermuscle75 said:
Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Quote:

Thundermuscle75 said:

Well it's just my opinion.

But, how many cab rides do you think the price you've paid from DUIs would buy you?

You don't seem to care. But it may enlighten some of the impressionable people here.

I haven't paid a cent and never plan on it. Well to get my license back it'll cost me 1000's so meh. No thanks fuck you. I never even had a lawyer it was always someone different. PD's suck. Just take the deal. Take the deal. Dumb

--------------------

OfflineKinko
Stranger
 User Gallery

#25333725 - 07/18/18 03:47 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I think ur just mad ur not allowed to drive for the rest of ur life hahahhhhahhah

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: DUI [Re: Kinko]
    #25333759 - 07/18/18 04:07 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Nah I can get my license back if I want to play games. I haven't lost that right. I also drive anyway so whatever. I'm good at it. I follow all traffic rules. Drove without insurance for a decade. I follow all rules. Never speed, never not stop at stop signs, etc etc. I scan for cops constantly. Every once and a while if I got a 5 speed manual transmission. I'll look to a mustang next to me and burn them. Other than that i'm polite and respectful on the road.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Admin
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #25333973 - 07/18/18 06:04 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

“I follow all the rules...except the ones I break”

That’s like my brother, he’s always trying to ‘work the system’ and can not ever admit any fault.  He thinks he’s really clever mixed with some sort of blind spot for understanding actual logic.. it’s never him, it’s always ‘them’ no matter who, what or why..

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Community >> The Pub