Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGinkyboop
Animal Lover
Male User Gallery
Loc: Pennsylvania Flag
Good question about OJ AND 8Gram journey. Thanks for reading.
    #25331110 - 07/17/18 08:19 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Hey everyone. :smile: good morning. Last week. I had taken an 8g journey with OJ. FIRST time ever using orange juice with my mushys. So was not prepared for what was about to happen. Or how FAST. Haha my girl did 4.0g and me 8.0g note. Mainly all caps as well lol. Few stems. But I wanted to have it all the best way possible.

So I blended the mush in my blender WITH on and little orange aid drink. AND it was a lot of liquid. So my belly was so over stuffed. My last sip I took. I was like ahhh shit. Put my belly over the limit. I felt it coming on. And hunched over a little. Due to my belly not feeling the greatest.

I layed on the couch for about 25mins. Took a really deep breath cause my breathing was oh so slowed down. More than I've ever felt. So my girls pannicing cause I'm a veteran trooper lol when it comes to tripping. I goto my room. About 30mins now. And I throw up SOOOO MUCH. MUSHROOMS in my nose throat. STUXK ALL over the place. HAHA couldn't open my eyes good atm cause boy was it so fuxking strong. Couldn't believe I finally had TO MUCH for myself. I PANICED for a little bit. Then hunched I over my bed. I started laughing hisratcily and my girlfriend calls out. I'm having the time of my life. Never have I ever had my touch feel really weird. Everything I grabbed felt like slimmy wet sticky?? But it was not at all. Never experienced that. She sat on the toilet for an hour. She complains she has to pee NONE STOP. Lol. But ookk

MY REAL QUESTION IS HERE. when I blended and drank my 8g. With the time range it was in my stomach. To being on my floor. Did the OJ make all my mushroom chemical. DO ITS JOB. or did I lose a lot of what I ate. AND my trip could have been insanly INSANLY even more heavier than what I endured. Tmrw. I plan on doing a 10g Oj trip by myself while everyone is at work. Music some Terrance McKenna talks. I can't wait for my journey.

But if I went that hard. And the 8g didn't all affect me. I'm kinda skeptical with my 10g LOYS oF caps that I already have scaled out. In worried if I keep it all in. Will I be in for something maybe ego lost scary??

Sorry if you didn't enjoy the read. If you did. Thank you for reading and please respond with any insight :smile: love you all. And love from the Kitty God's. As that's what me and my girlfriend believe in :smile: meow :smile:

--------------------
I'm a very understanding person. You do not have to lie to me. PERIOD!

Edited by Ginkyboop (07/17/18 08:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGinkyboop
Animal Lover
Male User Gallery
Re: Good question about OJ AND 8Gram journey. Thanks for reading. [Re: Ginkyboop]
    #25331123 - 07/17/18 08:25 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Btw. This trip was the first time
I truly can say I Hallucinated and was seeing shit that was not there. Lol my mind. BLOWN!!! <3 I love the mush. Such a healer and lover <3

--------------------

Offlineazramb
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Good question about OJ AND 8Gram journey. Thanks for reading. [Re: Ginkyboop]
    #25331551 - 07/17/18 12:51 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting, in my experience, drinking OJ never added anything to the experience. Nore did eating only caps (caps and stems are equal potency IMO, IME). In my experience, It normally takes an hour or so to fully feel the effects but I don't know if that necessarily means all the actives wouldn't already be absorbed at the 30-minute mark. Not really sure if you got the whole dose or not to be honest. Was this your first time eating 8 grams in general? That's a pretty hefty dose.

OfflineGinkyboop
Animal Lover
Male User Gallery
Re: Good question about OJ AND 8Gram journey. Thanks for reading. [Re: azramb]
    #25331575 - 07/17/18 01:08 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I wonder if this turkey hill Orange drink that I poured in as well had something to do with it?! And I'm pretty sure I read a study that caps do have a little bit higher % than stems themselves. Check it out. And yes this was my very first 8g trip that had me go harder than I ever have. I honestly did 10g once of this Albino A+ and I think some tolerance build up factor into it. But it honestly was nothing like I went through Saturday lol. Thank kitty gods cause it was at my girls house and her parents were in bed. My family went on trip so we crashed at my house. 30 still living home Eh?! Lived inFL IN 6Yr relationship and moved home after split.

That's another day haha. But I'm really curious if I got the whole dose. Baffels me a good bit! Thanks for the response. Hopefully someone will have a smiliar experience or inlightment on the subject.

--------------------

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: Good question about OJ AND 8Gram journey. Thanks for reading. [Re: Ginkyboop] * 1
    #25332018 - 07/17/18 04:52 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

So. What did you see that wasn’t there?

You have the grammatical abilities of a first grader in special education. Not trying to be a dick just saying.

Offlineazramb
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Good question about OJ AND 8Gram journey. Thanks for reading. [Re: NOUS333]
    #25332073 - 07/17/18 05:17 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I'm not really sure if you got the whole dose. Even if you didn't get it all you probably got the majority of it. 10 grams could definitely be scary and cause ego loss. You could get that at much lower doses lol. I'd try 8 grams again first personally if you had a tolerance during your 10-gram trip. You can build a very strong tolerance to psychedelics very quickly. Good luck whatever your choice is man.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#25332110 - 07/17/18 05:40 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ginkyboop said:
I wonder if this turkey hill Orange drink that I poured in as well had something to do with it?! And I'm pretty sure I read a study that caps do have a little bit higher % than stems themselves....

Orange juice does not do a damn thing to potentiate the experience. This is something I only ever heard about when I was young, and this is something I only ever hear about from youngins...It's like a perpetual meme among those that are new to mushrooms/drugs in general.

Do you ever blend your mushrooms up with water or any other juice/liquid?...Blending up mushrooms into a liquid will make them come on a bit more quicker/harder, that will make a bigger difference than taking mushrooms with orange juice will.

And there is not a big difference of alkaloid concentration between caps and stems. There is slightly more in the cap but the difference is minuscule. You can eat nothing but stems and it'll still do the job.

What you conveyed in your post sounds rather mild for 8g blended up, a proper 8g and you'll be pretty far gone and not really "there"...Such doses are not childs play or a walk in the park.....Either you puked too soon after taking them and/or your mushrooms are rather weak.

If you try to trip anytime in the next week or two you will have a lingering tolerance from taking the 8g...So wait at least a week or two before dosing again, if not longer.

Quote:

NOUS333 said:
...You have the grammatical abilities of a first grader in special education. Not trying to be a dick just saying.

^^^And this lol....Reading their posts hurt my head...it was a bit hard for me to follow & understand what was trying to be said, I had to re-read things over several times.

-OM

--------------------

Offlineazramb
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Good question about OJ AND 8Gram journey. Thanks for reading. [Re: openmind]
    #25332463 - 07/17/18 09:01 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
What you conveyed in your post sounds rather mild for 8g blended up, a proper 8g and you'll be pretty far gone and not really "there"...Such doses are not childs play or a walk in the park.....Either you puked too soon after taking them and/or your mushrooms are rather weak.

While this is certainly almost always true there are some people that seem to have a natural resilience to the effects of these kinds of substances. This is why I asked if he'd ever done 8 grams before because I was curious how he generally handled high doses. When he said this was the first 8 gram dose that had him tripping harder than ever before. I interpreted that as meaning he'd done 8g previously but just never gotten so high off it before. This is why I figured he got most of the dose. I was actually thinking maybe his mushrooms were stronger then he's used to. Maybe he meant this was his first 8 gram dose period though (and then the 10g dose with tolerance). High doses of psilocybin are definitely not child's play. And I personally wouldn't have such an easy going attitude toward it as the OP seems to have. I've never taken a dose anywhere near this high to be honest. But everyone trips the way they chose to trip and I don't really care to tell people how they should trip or whether or not they're getting the proper effects. Not saying that's what you're doing, this is just my general opinion and you're just speaking from your personal experience. Also, just a side note Ginkyboop. I enjoy talking to people regardless of the way they articulate themselves. Cheers!

OfflineGinkyboop
Animal Lover
Male User Gallery
    #25333076 - 07/18/18 06:33 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I'm typing on a super small phone with a broken screen. No hard feelings taken lol. Wish I had a keyboard to use instead. I saw flashes of my cats. I saw like paper rolls all over my hallway which was weird. And and water bottles at one point. Their were two and it looked like a huge cluster of them.

--------------------

OfflineGinkyboop
Animal Lover
Male User Gallery
Re: Good question about OJ AND 8Gram journey. Thanks for reading. [Re: openmind]
    #25333080 - 07/18/18 06:36 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

All day and night I been contemplating 10g so 28th your helpful response
I think I will go with 8g again. Appreciate the reply. And to. All of you really sorry for the shItty spelling ec. This phone seen better days lol.

--------------------

OfflineGinkyboop
Animal Lover
Male User Gallery
    #25333103 - 07/18/18 06:57 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

If I woulda explained my whole trip. Which I didn't. I was glued half on my couch half on the floor for well over your and half. Couldn't walk couldn't talk. I don't understand where the ignorance negativity comes from.... Be happy guys. Was a legit question. But I have to disagree. I think orange juice does work. And 30mins on an empty stomach. My stomach digestion is rather quick actually. So id assume I got a good bit. Hence what I went through. And being 30 years old. Tripping half my life. Well experienced and respect every part of my mushrooms. Be kind and be nice fella

--------------------

OfflineGinkyboop
Animal Lover
Male User Gallery
Re: Good question about OJ AND 8Gram journey. Thanks for reading. [Re: azramb]
    #25333112 - 07/18/18 07:01 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I appreciate you good sir :smile: cheers to you as well. I think I've been replying incorrectly to people on my post. :undecided: was thinking the above comment was what I was reply to in some of them. Ooops. But yes these I think are the strongest mushys I've ever had. Had some fair potent over my time of enjoying them. But these are like no other. Thanks again for the insight and replies to all. :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies