Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon 10cc Syringe

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetravisscott
Stranger
Newbie coming in with some questions (especially regarding High Mountain Compost)! *DELETED*
    #25326724 - 07/14/18 11:22 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by travisscott

Reason for deletion: Weird about things on the internet

Edited by travisscott (07/14/18 11:23 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThesunbeam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Newbie coming in with some questions (especially regarding High Mountain Compost)! [Re: travisscott]
    #25326789 - 07/15/18 12:14 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Sporeworks is the shit!

Offlinetravisscott
Stranger
Re: Newbie coming in with some questions (especially regarding High Mountain Compost)! [Re: Thesunbeam]
    #25327110 - 07/15/18 08:48 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Thesunbeam said:
Sporeworks is the shit!

Right on, will check them out, thanks!

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Newbie coming in with some questions (especially regarding High Mountain Compost)! [Re: travisscott]
    #25327184 - 07/15/18 09:58 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

travisscott said:
Hey everyone.  I've lurked around here for awhile and I know this is a fantastic forum, so what's up!

I want to try cultivating for my first time.  I think I'm going to go ahead and buy a kit from High Mountain Compost, and I just have a few questions with regards to that:

- Is it a pretty noob friendly kit in the first place?

- Is a 10cc syringe all I will need after buying the kit?  It sounds like it will be, but I just want to be sure.

- Which vendor would you guys recommend for spores?  Price isn't an issue, more concerned about hedging my bets against contaminated syringes and fast shipping is a +++.

Thanks!

Kits are not noob friendly.
You realistically need one drop of spore solution to get you started and keep you self sufficient for the rest of ever. So yes a 10cc syringe is more than enough

Any vendor syringe is fine. Spores are spores. You cant sell better or worse ones. Of course you could make a bad contaminated syringe but if our vendors did that they wouldn't have a good reputation like they do.

Offlinepaperclipjetski
Meddler

Re: Newbie coming in with some questions (especially regarding High Mountain Compost)! [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25327787 - 07/15/18 03:40 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Kit's are silly imo. Do some research and go make some mistakes, it's the best way to learn.

As for vendors, nobody beats sporeworks! :sun:

--------------------
The cost of sanity in this society, is a certain level of alienation
Terence McKenna

OfflineThesunbeam
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Newbie coming in with some questions (especially regarding High Mountain Compost)! [Re: paperclipjetski]
    #25329280 - 07/16/18 09:36 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I forgot to mention kits fuckup newbs

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon 10cc Syringe

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started