Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

--
    #25321694 - 07/12/18 06:54 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

--

How do I get past this?

Edited by Anonymous (07/13/18 02:49 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineparadoxlost
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: My ex gf kept calling me ugly and it has fucked my self esteem. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25321737 - 07/12/18 07:54 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Hmmm... i guess at least she didn't say anything about your dick being small, so I guess that means it would be big

OfflineDorfnob
J.U.I.C.E.

Re: My ex gf kept calling me ugly and it has fucked my self esteem. [Re: paradoxlost]
    #25321751 - 07/12/18 08:18 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

gotta be your mad love making skills.
your no quassi moto so don't sweat it, women are evil they bit the forbidden fruit take it with a grain a salt or however that goes.

Anonymous #2

Re: My ex gf kept calling me ugly and it has fucked my self esteem. [Re: Dorfnob] * 1
    #25321820 - 07/12/18 09:41 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

That says everything about her and nothing about you. Be fucking happy you're rid of that crazy bitch!
But since you've attracted a person like that into your life, that means you already had self esteem issues and subconsciously think of yourself as ugly. And you found someone to confirm it. Work on yourself, start cleaning from the inside out, work on your self esteem, fall in love with yourself. Everything starts from the inside. There are a lot of self-help programs that can help you.

OnlinemickS
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: My ex gf kept calling me ugly and it has fucked my self esteem. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25322045 - 07/12/18 12:30 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

you are what you believe you are. if you want to attach her negative script to your life, that is not on her, but on you. my advice, start looking at parts of yourself that you would like to better - not because of anything she said, but just that you want. work on those things - fitness, your job, your attitude, etc....

work on making yourself a better person, build your self esteem back up organically, and another person will eventually come along.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineFinn96
Adventurer
Male User Gallery

Re: My ex gf kept calling me ugly and it has fucked my self esteem. [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #25322760 - 07/12/18 07:38 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
That says everything about her and nothing about you.

^^ This.

Insults and aggression towards others in most cases is people projecting their own inner turmoil out onto others. Sounds like you both had self-esteem issues, and you let her bring your self-esteem down even more. The worst thing someone with low self-esteem can do is surround themselves with people who, not only not help you gain better self-esteem, but who constantly add to your bad self-esteem.

You need to love yourself and be fully accepting of yourself and your flaws before you can properly love someone else. It sounds like the last thing you need is a relationship. A very common thing I see in people with low self-esteem is they rely on other people, for functioning and/or emotional support. They constantly need approval from those they surround themselves with, for whatever reason.

Just start working on yourself and I'm sure you'll get over it eventually, and definitely never look back at that bitch, holding onto all that anger will not help you. Looks don't matter too much in life, more so just in relationships .. but feel free to post a pic if you need reassurance on your looks, I'm sure you're not ugly (beauty is subjective by the way, "ugly" people aren't ugly to all people).

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#25322768 - 07/12/18 07:43 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

People with self esteem issues will sometimes try to make themselves feel better by making you feel bad. It was intentionally done to hurt you because she felt bad about herself.

Quite simply if she really felt that way she wouldn't have been with you. She probably did it simply because she knew it hurt you and she wanted a convoluted sense of justice(revenge) by hurting you.

Nothing's wrong with you man. Some shits definitely wrong with her.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Anonymous #1

Re: My ex gf kept calling me ugly and it has fucked my self esteem. [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #25323360 - 07/13/18 03:25 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Hey thanks for the all advice. I feel so childish, to be offended by this shit. I kind of want to insult her as well...but I know she has messed up self esteem issues as well. But I don't care about her issues, I just want to move on, get past this and forget...but I just think about it and it upsets me..I just don't want to be downgraded into this resentful, hateful person because of this crazy bitch...I know if I insulted her back, fireworks would fly...and ughh I just want to move on. How do I stop the urge to insult back? To get past the aggressive nature of my self esteem...I am naturally not an aggressive person...I don't like verbal abuse, nor would I like to succumb to it..but my ego has been damaged and it's wanting to spit back I guess?

OfflineFinn96
Adventurer
Male User Gallery

#25324138 - 07/13/18 03:46 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Just let time do its thing man. Time is usually the answer to most problems like this.

Just wait .. the days will pass and the urge will slowly go away. One day you'll wake up and you'll realize you haven't even thought about her in a while. But seriously, for now, you just gotta move on and let it fade away.

Do you see this girl or talk to her regularly still because of a job or something? If not, it should be pretty easy to just leave the situation alone. If not .. well you'll just have to try pretty hard to be unresponsive.

Also, it's really not worth going back to insult her man. Not only will it drag the situation out further for both of you, but you'll be doing the same thing she did to you, and how do you feel? If you go back and insult her you're fucking with her self-esteem too, and you know what that feels like. I know people like to cause hurt to the people that hurt them, thinking it'll do them good or solve the situation, but it rarely ever does and only makes things worse. Too many people gravitate towards negativity, they want revenge and to "win" by having the last word, instead of just being the bigger person and walking away to allow for better things to happen for both parties.

Just leave it alone man, and come to us and your friends for the support that you need, don't dig yourself further in the hole.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, Ballerium, Jokeshopbeard, CookieCrumbs
497 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.