Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineyeahthatsme
Stranger
LSD trip in school... sent to the hospital.
    #25319861 - 07/11/18 05:15 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

sincerely apologize if my writing is retarded. this was the day after it occurred and i wasn't thinking writing this and i am extremely embarrassed.

We're a small school and everyone comes here for their own reasons, either drugs, violence, weapons, emotional problems Etc.

Alright so, this started off yesterday June 22, 2018. My boy and I decided to take LSD in school, I gave him a 155mcg Teacher's Gaze tab

While I had a 200mcg Goblin's Den tab, the first few hours were fucking perfect I was feeling great, nothing out of the ordinary. Everything in the room started looking like how it was supposed to look, 3D/HD Much more clear, Whatever you wanna call it. Then everything on the floor started to glare, red, blue, yellow . It was fucking beautiful. Never in my life had I had this type of LSD tab.

I went up to my buddies who are known to do drugs and the dumbest shit in school, I told them I was on Acid cause I knew they were chill with it. The teachers in the room thought it was Odd I went up to these guys cause they know I sit at the same spot all the fucking time.

Then 30 - 40 minutes in, this is when everything started to get MORE trippy, this is when the drug was almost in full affect. I was first started smelling this extremely odd burning smell and no one else in the could smell it, they thought I was weird... I don't know how to explain this but THEN I was walking down the hallway and everytime I was passing the same classroom, over and over again. I didn't know where I was going I was fucking mindblown, every classroom looked the fucking same. I asked one of the teachers where I was supposed to go for the 5th time, and I always ended up in the wrong classroom. But then after 20 minutes of embarrassing myself myself I found the correct one.

I sit down in exhaustion and try to think how embarrassing and cringe that was, but the drug affects didn't let me. I was having pure fucking fun. So we were watching this educational movie and then I literally saw fucking colors pouring down the screen, I thought this was extremely odd but then I looked up this was just the side effect of the drug, then almost as the same time that occurred and I heard random ass animals noises coming out of the room from my right ear. But then I as well remember this was just the side effect of the drug.

Then finally *BREAK TIME* I bust in the reset room (chill room) and finally find my friend, We're both laughing so fucking hard I ask him if " HE HAS IT TOO?!" And then laughs his ass off saying "YES" At this point I'm laughing so fucking hard to how extremely odd this situation was. We've completely lost our fucking mind.

During the reset room, I was deliberately laughing out of no-where, banging on the walls to the dumbest shit ever. Everyone in the room knew I was on LSD at this point and all went along with it. Sometimes I would fall on the floor to how intense it was.

One of the teachers came in telling us we were causing a disturbance, and I thought that at least he knew I was on LSD and was chill with it. Next class came, shit started to get more intense. The other students came in the class and started fucking with me talking about and showing an video of a "exploding whale" that blew up in the city I thought this was fucking hilarious, I don't know why.

I then close my eyes and I see these absolutely, fucking beautiful images flashing of colors swirling around and what not. I felt like I was getting lost in the sauce.

I then at was the stage where I could see behind people's faces and true lives. Everybody looked fucking miserable, EVERYBODY. Everybody looked and felt completely meaningless and they all had some kind of problem going on in their life, Even the hottest bitch ever. It was scary.

Next class came, I was with the "cool guy teacher" this is where IM TRIPPING BALLZ.... I had the " EVERYONE KNOWS I'M TRIPPING!!!" Feeling, ugh it was the fucking worst. He knew I was on LSD but I don't think he wanted to snitch, at this point I completely lost my fucking mind... I think I admitted on Acid and THIS IS WHERE THE TABLES TURN....

I thought that everyone was out to get me, and I thought they were playing along with my LSD trip to fuck with me.

They bring me up to the nurse to check my blood pressure, and I thought that they were going to arrest me. It seemed as if they were fucking with me, and was lying to me. I thought they were going to " bring me up to the nurse and have the school officer arrest me

This was the worst thing ever. I wish I had kept my fucking mouth shut, because I knew the teacher was cool with me doing LSD but then they have the school officer bring me to the suspension hall where they talk with me cause I was swearing at everybody and thought they were going to arrest me.

They were trying to talk with me about what was going on, but I thought they were going to arrest me. Then finally the school officer called the ambulance to a " bad LSD trip " I flicked the bird to all the paramedics, I was going fucking insane. We get to the hospital and they thought I was dying, I was shit talking the fat paramedic calling him everything cause I thought they were going to cuff me at the hospital, there is a lot more to this story But. - I didn't really know how to explain this but I hope you guys understood somewhat.

Never will I return to that school again.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: LSD trip in school... sent to the hospital. [Re: yeahthatsme] * 5
    #25321228 - 07/11/18 09:21 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Jeez.

Did you learn any lessons about set and setting?

It's experiences like this that give psychedelics a bad image.

:thaaannks:

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

Re: LSD trip in school... sent to the hospital. [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #25321385 - 07/11/18 11:00 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

It's experiences like this that give psychedelics a bad image.

:thaaannks:

:whathesaid:

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
-We are all computer data in a materialistic world-
|Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything|

InvisibleGreenWall
Wanderer
Male

Re: LSD trip in school... sent to the hospital. [Re: Blazer420] * 1
    #25322449 - 07/12/18 04:19 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Man.... SET AND SETTING! Now you've given a bad impression of LSD to those people who had to witness what you went through. All this work trying to promote the benefits of psychedelics and I've got to deal with people like you backtracking it all.

No doubt you're just a kid so just call it a lesson learned. But jeez guy you're killing me.

Edited by GreenWall (07/12/18 04:21 PM)

Offlinevanjahyka

Loc: Europe
Re: LSD trip in school... sent to the hospital. [Re: GreenWall]
    #25322603 - 07/12/18 05:59 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Christ. I appreciate you sharing your story and all, but damn this was stupid. It's honestly sad that a few handful of these kinds of public events give psychedelics a bad name all while kids get drunk from alcohol in school all the time.

I hope you'll be more responsible in the future, thanks for the report anyways!

Offlineyeahthatsme
Stranger
Re: LSD trip in school... sent to the hospital. [Re: vanjahyka]
    #25323335 - 07/13/18 02:59 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Just wanna say, I sincerely apologize if I'm giving LSD a bad name, I fucked up on my own part and I wasn't thinking.

Believe it or not, I've took LSD in the same school before this one incident occurred. It was an awesome experience. I wasn't tripping ballz sack or anything like this one incident, it felt like I knew every answer to every question, it felt like I owned people. It was fucking beautiful...

Psychedelics are definitely teachers, once again.. I sincerely apologize if I'm giving LSD a bad look to new users, just don't do what I did.

Offlinepsilocin_student
Stranger
Re: LSD trip in school... sent to the hospital. [Re: yeahthatsme]
    #25323872 - 07/13/18 01:05 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

good...just know not to fuck with it like that again. and spread your wisdom to new trippers!

OfflineHunternicus
Supreme Shroom Allied Commander

Re: LSD trip in school... sent to the hospital. [Re: psilocin_student]
    #25328441 - 07/15/18 09:03 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

and that is why they are illegal.

OfflineAlishaBarlow
Stranger
Re: LSD trip in school... sent to the hospital. [Re: yeahthatsme]
    #26710460 - 06/01/20 06:46 AM (11 months, 7 days ago)

That's scary.

---------------

http://essaypapers.reviews/

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports