Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNoGodsNoMasters
Learner

First Time Tripping Questions
    #25319576 - 07/10/18 11:31 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Hello, I am new to this forum - as well as to Shrooms. I'm going to be tripping for the first time on Monday, and I was wondering how much is recommended for a first time tripping?

I was thinking 2.5 grams but I dont want a skimpy first time as I want it to be memorable - hallucinations and all.

Any feedback would be appreciated - thank you in advance!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelmao
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: First Time Tripping Questions [Re: NoGodsNoMasters]
    #25319918 - 07/11/18 07:00 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Hallucination is a tricky word. You won't see dragons and shit, however, beginning from 1.5 - 2g of dried shrooms you will have visual effects in a way that colours get brighter, you might see patterns and forms start to move.

I think 2g or 2.5g is a nice dose to start with. Just because you take a greater amount of drugs doesn't mean that you will have a better trip. Just make yourself really comfortable and prepare for the trip. Buy some fruits, make some hot tea, good music playlist, nice pictures to look at or some easy movies (especially documentaries).

OfflineNoGodsNoMasters
Learner

Re: First Time Tripping Questions [Re: lmao]
    #25321239 - 07/11/18 09:23 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I'll be in a garden type area at my apartment complex, surrounded by nature, smoking weed, some high-nic vapes, a good psychedelic rock playlist, and with a friend who will be trip-sitting me the whole day.

Is this a good set-up?

Offlinepaperclipjetski
Meddler

Re: First Time Tripping Questions [Re: NoGodsNoMasters]
    #25324854 - 07/13/18 10:00 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

NoGodsNoMasters said:
I'll be in a garden type area at my apartment complex, surrounded by nature, smoking weed, some high-nic vapes, a good psychedelic rock playlist, and with a friend who will be trip-sitting me the whole day.

Is this a good set-up?

As long as you will be in control of the situation it should be ok.  Also, keep in mind that for some people MJ potentiates shrooms. For me it makes the trip really weird(but enjoyable). I generally smoke when coming down from the trip, my wife calls it "falling into pillows". :sun:

--------------------
The cost of sanity in this society, is a certain level of alienation
Terence McKenna

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started