Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

Vesp.Co / Burbles
    #25288790 - 06/24/18 07:09 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

So I received a response today he is sending replacements for all of them. Maybe he just got extremely behind and hopefully it was an isolated incident.

Edited by Legend21 (06/30/18 07:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCybin_man
Circle the Wagons

Loc: In the bathroom
Re: Vesp.Co / Burbles [Re: Legend21]
    #25290527 - 06/25/18 07:42 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I ordered 6 bags on May 21st. Got three of them over a week later. Been trying to get him to send me the other three. He replied once, now haven’t heard anything in almost 3 weeks. He says he’s taking a short 2-5 day break but it’s been almost 10 days since he said that. I just want my other 3 bags, or my money back at this point.  He provides a product like any other vendor/sponsor, he should be up to par with other sponsors I have bought from. Never had an issue with anybody else I have bought stuff from. All he would have to do is let me know what’s up and when he is going to make it right and get the problem fixed, but instead he just doesn’t reply and leaves you in the dark which just pisses people off.

--------------------
mushrooms + my morning jacket = awesome https://youtu.be/xkY4isMi2Zc

Edited by Cybin_man (06/25/18 08:47 AM)

OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

Re: Vesp.Co / Burbles [Re: Cybin_man]
    #25290776 - 06/25/18 10:42 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cybin_man said:
I ordered 6 bags on May 21st. Got three of them over a week later. Been trying to get him to send me the other three. He replied once, now haven’t heard anything in almost 3 weeks. He says he’s taking a short 2-5 day break but it’s been almost 10 days since he said that. I just want my other 3 bags, or my money back at this point.  He provides a product like any other vendor/sponsor, he should be up to par with other sponsors I have bought from. Never had an issue with anybody else I have bought stuff from. All he would have to do is let me know what’s up and when he is going to make it right and get the problem fixed, but instead he just doesn’t reply and leaves you in the dark which just pisses people off.

Yeah I originally emailed him asking if I could just order the 3 bag bundle and he never replied. I should have known then not to order but I went ahead and got the five bags. Then they came in looking like crap. That’s not even my main complaint. Like mistakes happen bags can get Screwed up in the mail but it’s the fact he just ignores all emails and doesn’t even respond to try and fix it or even let you know what’s going on. Like you said just leaves people in the dark and that’s not cool when you run a business.

OfflineCybin_man
Circle the Wagons

#25297530 - 06/28/18 05:44 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Cameron got back to me today, after sending him many messages and starting a case on Etsy, so I could get a response. He was nice enough to send me the 3 bags, and 2 extra for the hassle, and delays. I'm hoping they come in good condition. The other ones I've ordered have been fine, so i'm assuming these will too.

--------------------

OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

#25297548 - 06/28/18 05:57 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cybin_man said:
Cameron got back to me today, after sending him many messages and starting a case on Etsy, so I could get a response. He was nice enough to send me the 3 bags, and 2 extra for the hassle, and delays. I'm hoping they come in good condition. The other ones I've ordered have been fine, so i'm assuming these will too.

Damn he still has not returned my messages. I guess I need to send him more I haven’t sent him anything since last Sunday. I’ll try again and see what he does.

You shouldn’t have to go through all of that to get a response though

OfflineCybin_man
Circle the Wagons

#25297752 - 06/28/18 07:53 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I think I sent him close to 12 messages in all. Yeah it shouldn’t have to come to that.

--------------------

OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

#25298865 - 06/29/18 12:01 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

So I received a response today he is sending replacements for all of them. Maybe he just got extremely behind and hopefully it was an isolated incident.

OfflineCybin_man
Circle the Wagons

#25307752 - 07/04/18 07:22 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Got my five bags the other day. My 3 missing ones plus 2 extra. They all came in perfect condition, they were not overly wet like some bags have been. I threw some clone agar in each of them. Will see how it goes.

--------------------

OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

#25307764 - 07/04/18 07:36 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cybin_man said:
Got my five bags the other day. My 3 missing ones plus 2 extra. They all came in perfect condition, they were not overly wet like some bags have been. I threw some clone agar in each of them. Will see how it goes.

That’s good to hear I hope mine are on the drier side when they come in. How did you drop agar in the bags? I wouldn’t mind trying that

If they all come in good shape it’s really a killer deal of course you can make grains cheap but his are worth it for time saved as long as they come in good shape.

OfflineCybin_man
Circle the Wagons

#25307901 - 07/04/18 09:28 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I just put the bags in my SAB, cut the tops off with my sterilized scalpel, cut out my agar wedges and move them to the bag and dump them off. It’s kind of tedious. I have the bags laying on their side so I can make a smooth motion straight from my plate to the bag. I like to loosen up the grain first so when I drop it in, the agar lands on the grain. Then I seal it back up with a food saver heat sealer. Then shake the bag up to bury the agar. I have to be very careful because one time I bumped my wedge on something and it flipped off my scalpel and landed on the floor of my SAB. I didn’t use that piece.

--------------------

OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

#25307905 - 07/04/18 09:30 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cybin_man said:
I just put the bags in my SAB, cut the tops off with my sterilized scalpel, cut out my agar wedges and move them to the bag and dump them off. It’s kind of tedious. I have the bags laying on their side so I can make a smooth motion straight from my plate to the bag. I like to loosen up the grain first so when I drop it in, the agar lands on the grain. Then I seal it back up with a food saver heat sealer. Then shake the bag up to bury the agar. I have to be very careful because one time I bumped my wedge on something and it flipped off my scalpel and landed on the floor of my SAB. I didn’t use that piece.

You seal it while it’s still in the SAB? I’ll have to try that I usually just use a syringe for grain bags.

OfflineCybin_man
Circle the Wagons

#25308727 - 07/04/18 06:36 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I actually have it right outside my SAB, so I will fold up the end a few times and keep the opening tightly closed with my fingers while i unfold it and slip it into the sealer then close it and clamp it down and seal. Haven’t had any issues doing this. I always wipe down the sealer with Clorox wipes just because it makes me feel better.

--------------------

OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

#25310041 - 07/05/18 02:35 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

So I got all five of my new bags in today. Post office dropped the box off ripped open on one side but that’s just my shitty post offices fault. The bags came in looking great though. No excess moisture and barely any burst grains. The only burst grains are from the part the post office messed up so it was probably getting slammed. And even that one is still fine to use. Just wanted to update that I now have some good bags.

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
    #25312188 - 07/06/18 06:23 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Legend21 said:
So I got all five of my new bags in today. Post office dropped the box off ripped open on one side but that’s just my shitty post offices fault. The bags came in looking great though. No excess moisture and barely any burst grains. The only burst grains are from the part the post office messed up so it was probably getting slammed. And even that one is still fine to use. Just wanted to update that I now have some good bags.

Mine came in last week. My previous ones had leaks at the filters made by the bag company.
My boxes were damaged as well and hope to pay the difference in using the square ones instead of the long ones when buying bulk.
The 3rd pic is Mycohaus 48bags(2lb) in square boxes that arrived perfect the same day.
Vespco grain looks great. Forearms hurting from loosening all 78 between the 2 orders lol.
    I always implore ppl to pre pull and loosen bags a day before innoc. I do so but then I put them in a "quarenteen" for one week so i can see if everything is 100%.
Jars I dont, obviously.
Vesp post ppl are rough on long boxes

Vesp postal rough on long boxes at times

Mycohaus 48 two pound bags

Edited by em_bre_O (07/06/18 06:35 PM)

OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

Re: Vesp.Co / Burbles [Re: em_bre_O]
    #25312200 - 07/06/18 06:30 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

em_bre_O said:
Quote:

Legend21 said:

Mine came in last week. My previous ones had leaks at the filters made by the bag company.
My boxes were damaged as well and hope to pay the difference in using the square ones instead of the long ones when buying bulk.
The 3rd pic is Mycohaus 48bags(2lb) in square boxes that arrived perfect the same day.
Vespco grain looks great. Forearms hurting from loosening all 78 between the 2 orders lol.
    I always implore ppl to pre pull and loosen bags a day before innoc. I do so but then I put them in a "quarenteen" for one week so i can see if everything is 100%.
Jars I dont, obviously.
Vesp postal rough on long boxes at times

Mycohaus 48 two pound bags

Damn that’s a hell of an order! What do you inoculate all of those with?

I’m glad your bags came in looking good though! It looks like mycohaus uses the same bags as well as injection ports.

Edited by Legend21 (07/07/18 04:36 AM)

Invisibleem_bre_O
 User Gallery

#25312212 - 07/06/18 06:43 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

[

Ranges of things. I do custom gift bag orders off and on and depending the time of the year I'll do outdoor beds here in Florida. Im very limited after an accident I was in so I can't do all of the grains myself despite having an electric 75x and all equipment. Hopefully in a year I will be able to but at Vespco cost it's tough to argue in going back because the time it frees up I make way more money bartending.
    When I was doing a shit ton of wood blocks I'd hire strippers from the bar I worked at to fill the bags and loosen 150 bags of grain at a time. They are perfect for it from doing pole work (no pun intended). Their grip doesnt get tired and they never rip bags from trying to heman shit like dudes do.

Edited by em_bre_O (07/06/18 06:45 PM)

Invisibleem_bre_O
 User Gallery

#25312224 - 07/06/18 06:49 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Legend check your pm

OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

#25312245 - 07/06/18 06:58 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

em_bre_O said:
[

Ranges of things. I do custom gift bag orders off and on and depending the time of the year I'll do outdoor beds here in Florida. Im very limited after an accident I was in so I can't do all of the grains myself despite having an electric 75x and all equipment. Hopefully in a year I will be able to but at Vespco cost it's tough to argue in going back because the time it frees up I make way more money bartending.
    When I was doing a shit ton of wood blocks I'd hire strippers from the bar I worked at to fill the bags and loosen 150 bags of grain at a time. They are perfect for it from doing pole work (no pun intended). Their grip doesnt get tired and they never rip bags from trying to heman shit like dudes do.

Yeah you definitley can’t argue with the price of Vesps bags. I know that grain is dirt cheap but like you said it takes up a lot of time to make up jars or bags especially if you need as many as you have above. The prep time isn’t as bad but then you add how long you have to stay around for the PC cycle and everything it’s way easier to just purchase the bags.

OfflineLegend21
Legend
Male User Gallery

#25312248 - 07/06/18 06:59 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

em_bre_O said:
Legend check your pm

Its not showing that I got any messages :shrug:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures