Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Sex on DMT * 4
    #24808637 - 11/26/17 09:39 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

My woman and I have been together for more than a decade, we've done a lot of everything together in that time. But even now I am still surprised at times.

I've been making harmala heavy changa for quite a while, but she takes an SSRI and has not been share with with me. On my last extraction she asked me if I could make some that she could try too. I was a little apprehensive but what the lady wants she gets, so I made some enhanced leaf blend with the full spectrum acacia goo I had going on and set it to dry and cure. The following weekend she asks if she can try and I tell her that I've had a couple of drinks so I don't want to, but I'll set it up for her and sit her.

The second the kids were in bed she's like... Now! now! :lol:  So we go in the room and I get out the bong. It's only then I realise she's never smoked a bong before either. We've done a lot of acid and other things together but neither of us smoke weed beyond a small puff at a party. I give her bong smoking 101, put the soft light on and explain to her how DMT can be scary, not to worry, and everything will be okay. She's like, "just bring it already". I pack her a small cone in the bong and light it for her. She kinda sucks it, but not really hard enough to get the air going through properly. Then she coughs and hands the bong back. Now I'm watching thinking "is it working? maybe my goo was a dud?". I ask her how she is and she says she can see cool patterns like LSD, but not much else. I'm thinking "dammit! My goo must be crap." I grab the bong and pack a big cone and rip it. The next thing I said was "holy fuck!", just before I fell in the hole. I didn't break through but it was full on. All along my woman was talking to me, telling me things, guiding my trip. The goo definitely works, the blend of natural actives makes it long lasting and beautiful.

I'm still in there and she's telling me she wants more, I tell her she'll have to wait, or she can pack her own. She struggled a bit and I came right in time to help her finish packing the cone nicely. 2nd time she definitely hit it better. I was feeling more confident as well, urging her to suck the thing as hard as she could. She got most of the hit and lay back and managed to hold it for a good long time. She coughed a little letting it out but I knew she had enough to really start to see what it's like. She was rolling on the bed saying things like "it's beautiful". "oh wow I love it" and then she starts saying "it's making me horny!". I'm thinking, wow okay, never seen that reaction before but I can dig it. We start making out and then it kinda wears off for her. She tells me she wants another one, but she wants me to have sex with here while she's deep under. So once again, what the lady wants she gets.

I pack a 3rd cone for her and she's ready for it now. All fear and trepidation has gone. She hits it as hard as she can and lays down. There's still some in the cone in the bong so I top it up a bit and hit it myself. Then we start making out. It was truly an incredible experience. It was like we were connected through hyperspace. I've had sex a lot of times on acid, but this just took it to the next level. It was breathtakingly beautiful and all encompassing. My woman was saying that it must be like what it is for the Sense8 people who have sex through their connection. :lol:

Afterwards we were laying there and she said "You bastard I can't believe you've been keeping this secret all this time!", followed by in a much softer tone "Thank you so much for sharing." :heart:

I talked to her about it afterwards and I'm quite sure she has just got her toes wet in terms of the effect of DMT can do. The rabbit hole goes so much deeper, but it was a great initiation for her. In fact I'm pretty pleased with how it went all round.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: Sex on DMT [Re: Northerner] * 2
    #24808645 - 11/26/17 09:43 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

First thing i thought was no fffing way.
But i can see it post post.

Best of the month.:thumbsup::hahyeahwoo::wonka:

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

Re: Sex on DMT [Re: pineninja]
    #24808675 - 11/26/17 10:05 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Yeeah, bet that was good for you guys, powerful connection like that...but dont make it an everytime thing, could lead to an unhealthy kinda tension...orgasm on dmt is very friggin addictive...any kind of rocketfuel like that..gotta spice things up sometimes...best saved for those times, venting off a heavy one, while on that....yeaah, wait for it and it will be better

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Re: Sex on DMT [Re: Dazzz] * 1
    #24808878 - 11/27/17 02:30 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Cheers pineninja. I didn't think it was possible either mate, couldn't have even imagined the situation... until it happened.

Don't worry about me Dazzz. I've been using drugs for a long time now. I know exactly how to (not) fuck things up. DMT is a bit heavy to use too regularly anyways. Orgasm on DMT being addictive is a new one though. :lol:  Thanks for the good intentions.

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Sex on DMT [Re: Northerner] * 3
    #24810222 - 11/27/17 05:40 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

DMT definitely has some properties of an aphrodisiac...as do many psychedelics in reasonable doses.  In the post-DMT "glow" phase, I almost always want sex, and an orgasm within 1/2 hour of dosing is usually quite powerful.  I don't find your post surprising at all!  :lol:

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlinespunion420
Stranger
Re: Sex on DMT [Re: Nature Boy]
    #24813753 - 11/29/17 07:23 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

that sounds like a blast but honestly, wouldnt you be so high that you couldnt even comprehend sex? i would wait for the come down.

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Re: Sex on DMT [Re: spunion420] * 1
    #24814655 - 11/29/17 02:31 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Cheers Nature Boy. I've always found LSD and mushrooms to be quite a strong aphrodisiac too, as does my wife. It was just a surprise for me that DMT can effect us this way. It's a whole new range of experiences to be had now we know what it can do.  :awesome: 

There high and there's high spunion420, its relative. Sex wouldn't be possible with a breakthrough dose for obvious reasons but there is a whole range of effects with DMT that are fall below that. Honestly I prefer sub-breakthrough doses, though I do accidentally push it a little to far sometimes. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineDEEZEDBRAH
Stranger
Re: Sex on DMT [Re: pineninja]
    #24815368 - 11/29/17 08:40 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

pineninja said:
First thing i thought was no fffing way.
But i can see it post post.

Best of the month.:thumbsup::hahyeahwoo::wonka:

The only way this seems remotely possible IMHO is during that super lucid period. Trying to go breakthrough while smashing is just absurdity at its finest. Personally, I think shit would get fucking weird real fast.

OfflineDazzz
Lost in crazytown
 User Gallery

Re: Sex on DMT [Re: DEEZEDBRAH]
    #24817436 - 11/30/17 06:00 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Aaaah..the secret is the naughty nanny lol...when shes fn gone on cloud 11, and he loves the cherry cream pie lol...all willing, consenting, sacred bedroom stuff...but yeah man, new places...very new places indeed

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Sex on DMT [Re: Northerner]
    #24854965 - 12/18/17 10:53 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, super jelly :lol:

I didnt even think it was possible, but it certainly is! :wink: Very cool :thumbup:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Offlinejbodine
Stranger
Re: Sex on DMT [Re: Northerner]
    #25310886 - 07/05/18 11:50 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

It's not just possible, it's amazing.  Have done it several times with My SO.  works best for me if things are already happening and then the dmt comes into the picture.  I think it would be too confusing to get things going if you hit it first.  As a male it works best if the female is on top.  I wont go into more detail than that because I don't want to cheapen something that is so spiritually connecting between 2 souls.  I have never felt closer to another human being that I have in this state during love making.  It's utterly blissful.  If you want to truly see your lover while making love this is how you can do it. 

Cheers!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds