Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Nazi Snowflakes melt when cursed at
    #25305135 - 07/02/18 06:45 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Remember that "free speech" rally, when a bunch of Nazis showed up with guns and armor and ran over someone exercising their rights to free speech, all in the name of free speech?

Well, the head Nazi, apparently, got cursed out. And his snowflake ass melted so fast, he sued the lady that told him to fuck off, using her first amendment free speech rights. He got $5 for it, because he claimed "it could have incited him to violence". Dude can't hold his shit together over being told to fuck off, he has no business going outside, let alone organizing a political rally.

Honestly, I'm thinking the next counter-protest should be held using high powered rifles on building rooftops, because these fucks don't want free speech, Their goal is the same as any other mass shooter or suicide bomber: mass terror. That's why they show up with guns and armor.

https://gizmodo.com/judge-awards-5-to-free-speech-rally-organizer-because-1827280858

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Nazi Snowflakes melt when cursed at [Re: Kryptos]
    #25305178 - 07/02/18 07:14 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, that's pretty pathetic. 

Free speech needs to be protected at all costs, even hateful speech.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Nazi Snowflakes melt when cursed at [Re: qman]
    #25305182 - 07/02/18 07:16 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Heh, until you kick them out of the republican party, that's your side, q. Own it.

Ain't the two party system grand?

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25305209 - 07/02/18 07:26 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Heh, until you kick them out of the republican party, that's your side, q. Own it.

I'm not a Republican despite the fact I voted for Trump.

"that's your side"

I'll support their right to (legally) march or protest whatever the want, but I wouldn't consider that taking a "side". I'd do the same for the counter protesters as well.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25305215 - 07/02/18 07:29 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

You voted for trump. You have declared your allegiance. Again, this is a two party system. If you vote Trump, you support Trump. If you don't support Trump, you don't vote.

So, when I hear about some nazi suing over 5$ for being cussed out, you and him fall in the same group. Because let's call these Nazis what they are. Republicans. Republican voters. Just like you.

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Nazi Snowflakes melt when cursed at [Re: Kryptos] * 3
    #25305230 - 07/02/18 07:39 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not a conservative i just toe the line on their talking points 100% of the time and vote them into office.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25305253 - 07/02/18 07:51 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
You voted for trump. You have declared your allegiance. Again, this is a two party system. If you vote Trump, you support Trump. If you don't support Trump, you don't vote.

So, when I hear about some nazi suing over 5$ for being cussed out, you and him fall in the same group. Because let's call these Nazis what they are. Republicans. Republican voters. Just like you.

So the 60 million plus people that voted for Trump are Nazis, including myself in your opinion? 

I don't want to put words into your mouth, just so we are clear, could you please offer your explanation one more time?

Offlinechibiabos
Cosmic Pond Scum
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#25305254 - 07/02/18 07:52 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Nazi Snowflakes melt when cursed at [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25305255 - 07/02/18 07:52 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
I'm not a conservative i just toe the line on their talking points 100% of the time and vote them into office.

Hmm, I voted for Obama and Johnson as well. Now what?

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#25305413 - 07/02/18 09:23 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I dont believe you.

--------------------

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25305420 - 07/02/18 09:26 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

So the 60 million plus people that voted for Trump are Nazis, including myself in your opinion? 

I don't want to put words into your mouth, just so we are clear, could you please offer your explanation one more time?

No, you are Republicans. Among your members are proud Nazis, and you seem to not have a problem with that. Keep your enemies closer, eh? Or is it simply a matter of allegiance being ruled by expedience?

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25305438 - 07/02/18 09:39 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
I dont believe you.

That's fine, but I don't know why it's so hard to believe that someone would vote for Obama in 2008 after the Bush shitstorm. 

As far as Johnson, that was just 'I can't vote for a R or D this time around'. :shrug: 

In 2016, I voted for Trump and he won against all odds with a promise to Make America Great Again! Who wouldn't want that?

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25305446 - 07/02/18 09:43 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

No, you are Republicans. Among your members are proud Nazis, and you seem to not have a problem with that. Keep your enemies closer, eh? Or is it simply a matter of allegiance being ruled by expedience?

Do those guys even vote?  I have my doubts. 

I can't hold anyone who voted for Obama accountable for the destructive behavior of BLM or Antifa, that wouldn't make any sense.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25305447 - 07/02/18 09:43 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
...Who wouldn't want that?

People that don't want to be associated with Nazis, or support candidates that are proudly backed by the KKK.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25305450 - 07/02/18 09:44 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

I can't hold anyone who voted for Obama accountable for the destructive behavior of BLM or Antifa, that wouldn't make any sense.

No, it wouldn't, because Obama didn't apologize for their actions. Obama didn't defend them. Trump apologized for the actions of the specific Nazi snowflakes that we're talking about. Trump publicly called them upstanding, fine citizens.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Nazi Snowflakes melt when cursed at [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #25305473 - 07/02/18 09:58 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:

No, it wouldn't, because Obama didn't apologize for their actions. Obama didn't defend them. Trump apologized for the actions of the specific Nazi snowflakes that we're talking about. Trump publicly called them upstanding, fine citizens.

"Obama didn't apologize for their actions"
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

"Obama didn't defend them"
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/obama-invites-black-lives-matter-leaders-white-house-day-police/

He did more than just defend BLM, they were frequent invited guests at the White House.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Nazi Snowflakes melt when cursed at [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #25305577 - 07/02/18 11:59 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:

Generalization to the max here. Republican=Alt Right=Nazi is a retarded mentality to have. An important part of interpreting politics is trying to really listen to the ideas you disagree with.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #25305643 - 07/03/18 01:11 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:

Hardly anyone agrees or disagrees completely with the "other side", thats what your guys problem is ( not you). Is that you think its one side vs the other. Dont pick whatever side is "cooler" , this isn't soccer, we dont have teams we root for. Right now literally both sides are evil, and opting out and not voting, isn't really a solution. Just think for yourself and dont align your opinions with whatever your "sides" philosophy is

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Nazi Snowflakes melt when cursed at [Re: qman] * 1
    #25305917 - 07/03/18 06:45 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
I dont believe you.

That's fine, but I don't know why it's so hard to believe that someone would vote for Obama in 2008 after the Bush shitstorm. 

Because youve never pushed a single liberal talking point and then shat on Obama in this subforum during his presidency.

But it wouldnt surprise me you get sucked into whatever reactionary next great hope is, thats why you glom on to fascism. And when that fails miserably you can say "well trump was a failure and the immigrants were coming, i had no choice"

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25306028 - 07/03/18 08:25 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
I dont believe you.

Because youve never pushed a single liberal talking point and then shat on Obama in this subforum during his presidency.

But it wouldnt surprise me you get sucked into whatever reactionary next great hope is, thats why you glom on to fascism. And when that fails miserably you can say "well trump was a failure and the immigrants were coming, i had no choice"

"never pushed a single liberal talking point"

Single payer health care, abortion rights, free speech, economic tariffs, drug legalization, criminal justice reform, ending the massive wealth inequality, immigration enforcement, end the Federal Reserve, shall I go on? 

"shat on Obama"

Everyone should have been critical of Obama, he wasn't any liberal. He was a sellout House Negro. 

"glom onto fascism"

I'm trying to stop that move that seems inevitable because of people like yourself pushing others in that direction. It's people like yourself who are looking for an ideology war, but careful what you wish for.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order