Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehellobluesky
friend
Loc: right near the beach
trip report
    #2528627 - 04/05/04 05:37 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

ok, well first of all tripping alone is completley diff. than tripping with friends..and ive always tripped with friends or around ppl so i was a bit "skeptical" of this upcoming trip..anyways heres the trip...

i drove to northcarolina with my family and my parents were goin to there beach house and they dropped me off at my dads house a hour away from there beach house..it was late,around midnight wen i got there and i talked to my dad and shit until around 1 wen he went to bed..i went to my room,with a glass of water and sobe green tea..i ate half of wat looked like a dried cake with aborts on it and some stems and caps and used the bathroom and came back and ate a few more stems..total i guess i ate 2 grams or so..

well the door was shut and i just layed back on the bed waitin for the trip to come up..i got anxious but remained calm and around 15 mins later the dorr was breathing etc.,i enjoyed this very much and knew this trip wud be good..i left that room and went into the kitchen to check out the time,it was 130 am,i went into my dads office/computer room and it was crazzy,ther was a glowing fish tnak,5 lcd screens and fans and computers makin noises(i felt like i was in a space ship) and i went online for a sec. i got up and got horny so i atempted to jack off..but it was impossible to come..no joke cant come while tripping(like wen sean batemen in "the rules of attraction " couldnt..hehe..well after that i got up,walked around the house and went back to the computer room and taled to 2 ppl..i kinda startin gettin lonley but i knew i wasnt so i got back up and went into my room and took a sip of green tea and ate a lil of an apple and then started to draw..

it was fun but wasnt that good of a drawing even tho i am a good artist in reality..so i dont remeber alot after that..i do remember tho that it was like 145 or somthin and that i thought it was close to 3 and i was comin down but i wasnt! i went to my dads office and got depressed(i watched "the rules of attraction " earlier and the part wher ethat girl slits her wrists and the song that was playin during that scen kept goin through my head,NOT GOOD!),i felt i was a loser with no friends who just eats shrooms all the time and i got in a fetis posistion and rocked back and forth for a min. well i got back up and forced myself to do somthin else so i got the movie ICE AGE and got in my bed and turned the lights off and got all comtfy and put my head phones on so i cud listen to the movie in piece and started the movie..
all of a sudden i had to pee(i always have to pee wen i trip,i dunno y,last time i tripped i filled up 2 water bottels wit piss) so i didnt want to go to the bathroom cuz it was next to my dads room so i filled up a glass and then pured it in the sik..haha oh yea i forgot i did this earlier in my trip too..so finaly i got back to my room and watched the movie..it was aweosme and very entertaining(i saw finding nemo for the first time while tripping hard and i fell inlove,i now have 5 fish tnaks in my room) and after i finished the movie i tried to sleep(ok i thoguht for sure iw asnt tripping anymore but i didnt really no cuz all the lgihts were off so i cudnt see anything ..i cud not sleep! no way i cud..and there was a window next to the bed and the sun was coming up and i was pissed that it was already the morning..i decided i cant sleep so i got up..and then my dads dog started barking..

i panicked but knew i wasnt tripping to the point where i cant talk staright so i woke my dad up adn he said just let the dog out..well i didnt know where the dog was but i did open the door and go outside and man oh man was it beatiful..birds were chirping,it had rained the day b4 and it was all nice and fresh..it was nirvana..my dad got up and walked out and saw me and asked me why i was outside ha but i jsut said i needed some fresh air..i played wit his dog and then came in..and sat down and watched this paid advertisemnt and it was so weird.i enjoyed it tho..and (it was 430 wen i woke him up,now its around 5) then my dad said lets go out soon and get breakfast and we did and i loved it!

i had a bacon,egg, and cheese bagel from micky d's and i fell inlove..later we went to a fsih store and boguht my dad a new tank..but that day i felt i had brain damage..i forgot wat i was gunna say lots of times and i was studdering..tho im back to normal now..i have close to 2 g's left and will eat them later this week..but i had to type out this report (this is my first trip report)  and this is preety much in every detail wat happend so  PLEASE READ THIS  and tell me wat u think :heart:..i am a changed person..

--------------------
''He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.''

Edited by hellobluesky (04/05/04 11:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: trip report [Re: hellobluesky]
    #2528687 - 04/05/04 05:51 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

Sounds like it worked out well man, I'm glad....I recall reading your preperation post not too long ago if I'm not mistaken. Solo trips really are a whole different experience, you tend to think a LOT when there is nobody there to talk to. The part where you jerked off really made me laugh, cause I've been there too and your right it is impossible. My only advice, is next time instead of watching movies try listening to some tripped out music....either in the dark, or with milkdrop (winamp visuals).

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinehellobluesky
friend
Re: trip report [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2528905 - 04/05/04 06:40 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

i was goin to listent to music,but i dunno i didnt bring much good tunes ,i listend to dark side of the moon and marley etc on the way back to my hometown tho

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2528934 - 04/05/04 06:47 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

I told ya to prepare some music ahead of time! It's cool though, I'm sure you still had fun....besides there is always next time  :wink:.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinehellobluesky
friend
    #2529200 - 04/05/04 08:18 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

yes i no,i have close to 2 g's of shrooms now,im goin out camping wit my buddy in a few days with the shrooms and a few grams of bud..shud be fun

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2529314 - 04/05/04 08:43 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

Oh it should be tons of fun, I love camping! Bring a boombox and some cds though.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
    #2529342 - 04/05/04 08:48 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

hellobluesky said:
last time i tripped i filled up 2 water bottels wit piss

:lol:
my old friends used to be afraid to use the bathroom when they were tripping too. They would be about to piss in the sink, and i say "no ones gonna think yr tripping because you use the bathroom late at night"...:cool:
i think two water bottles filled with piss would be funny if i was tripping.
but knowing me i would probably just try to convince one of my friends that it was delicious, refreshing lemonade :wexican:
cool trip report, next time please use paragraphs, it really makes it easier to read and more people will read it
:thumbup:

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: trip report [Re: muse_sick]
    #2529513 - 04/05/04 09:23 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

"no ones gonna think yr tripping because you use the bathroom late at night"

Haha, I know right? When I used to live with my parents and we would smoked weed in my room at night, my step bro was always scared to go to the bathroom and flush the toilet. I was always like "dude, I piss this late almost every night, weed or not....it's normal to piss."

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinehellobluesky
friend
    #2529924 - 04/05/04 11:28 PM (20 years, 15 days ago)

k i think i fixed the report and put it in paragraphs..thx for reading the report it was a fun trip..last time i tripped,i was in the basement with my buddy and i didntwant to go out of the room(we were in a heated room while the rest of the basement is cold) to piss so i went in the corner(mind u i was tripping balls and laughin like crazzy) and jsut let it go and i filled the bottel up real fast but i didnt no that the bottel was about to over fill so i stoped in time and then i screwed the cap back on and set it on the endtabel and my buddy was like omg wat is that..he flippedout but we had a good laugh

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds