Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
First Time Advice/Suggestions
    #2529562 - 04/05/04 11:33 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, I plan on doing 2.5 grams of shrooms my first time. The setting Is going to be at a concert, the band is a jam band that I enjoy. Is this setting fine for a first time user?? I have smoked plenty of marijuana and have done salvia 2wice(both times very intense closed eye visuals) and I enjoyed it completely. I felt very comfortable with salvia and would love to move towards shrooms. Mentally I feel ready, Is there anything else I should know, and is a jam band a good place for a first shroom trip??? I appreciate it, Thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: First Time Advice/Suggestions [Re: samuri]
    #2529570 - 04/05/04 11:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by user's request.

#2529741 - 04/06/04 12:16 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

yea, i think you'd be ok, although i know nothing about you... if you've done salvia successfully you could bee ok, a jam band would be a good one to see, also the crowds are more relaxed at thos shows. release control

∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #2532014 - 04/06/04 05:05 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm a fairly experienced mushroom user, and I've tripped in public many times as well as in my home.  This past September was the first time I've ever tripped at a concert, it was The Dead playing at Shoreline Ampitheater near San Francisco.  I must say that the venue had a great vibe and laying out on a blanket in the lawn section with the wonderful tunes was an awesome experience.  However at the end of the 1st set I realized I really needed to go to the bathroom. 

That's where it became tricky, trying to maneauver through a crowd of thousands, on a sloped hill nonetheless, gave me a sence of vertigo and once I got to the exit path I had to sit down to take a breather before completing the journey to the very crowded and swampy restroom.  Boy was I dizzy!..  though I attribute this mostly due to postural hypotension which is the sudden drop of blood pressure one feels when they stand up (often more intense if you've been smoking pot, which of course myself and thousands of others had been that day).  I did fortunately make it there and back without getting my tipsy ass thrown out of the venue, in no small part due to my concession that my bathroom trip would have to wait until I regained my composure.

I suppose what I'm getting at is that even if you are experienced with psychedelics, you still need to take care to make wise decisions and if things get too hectic, just sit down for a little breather.  Personally, I would have been intimidated tripping on a full blown psychedelic for my first time at a public event, but I know others who have done so and had a great time.  Only you can know for sure if this is a good idea :sun:

Happy tripping :mushroom2:

··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience