Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBlipstir
Human
I'm a teapot

Loc: CO Mountains
Plant Teachers and Their Personalities
    #25288476 - 06/24/18 12:11 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Greetings again my brothers and sisters.

So I find refereeing to Mushrooms, Cannabis, and Cacti as plant teachers fits very well to what they are. I use these 3 for they are the only ones I have been able to establish a relationship with so far. I sure many of you might put DMT into this category as well but I left it out for now because I can't speak from experience on that.

When I think of what a plant teacher is I suppose I have a few requirements they need to evoke in order for me to believe that it is not simply just an intoxicant.

I Find the Cannabis has a very feminine and graceful presence. I find her to be a wise and very gentle guide. I feel her specialty is working with the person on subject matter about things that pertain too, maybe short term emotional behaviors and mental patterning? Small and Immediate changes you can start doing day by day to improve yourself.

The Mushroom I find has this hermaphroditical type spirit. It's not so hands on like cannabis is. It's a little dodgy and enjoys the irony. It doesn't seem malevolent and in many cases seems to be interested in working with and testing us. It's not mean but won't put up with your bullshit if / when you bring it to the table. This spirit seems to be much much older than the cannabis spirit and seems to possess vast amounts of information about all sorts of things. The mushroom spirit seems to like to leave it's print in you for a good long time for a reason I'm not really sure why. Perhaps just for it's own amusement?

I have only had one Mescaline experience So I don't feel I have enough experience to elaborate on this.

I'm curious to know what you all think about the Plants and the Spirits we have encountered in them. I would enjoy to hear your thoughts about the Mescaline Spirit. I have no experience with DMT But would be glad to hear your thoughts on that, especially when administered orally.

Thanks for your time team.

Edited by Blipstir (06/24/18 03:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGrey Fox

Re: Plant Teachers and Their Personalities [Re: Blipstir]
    #25288493 - 06/24/18 12:29 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Mescaline is not a plant. Just saying. There are different cactus species that contain mescaline and they each have their own character.  And there are hybrids too! 

The thing about cactus is that each individual cactus is unique just like each strain of cannabis has its own qualities. Most people just buy cuttings off of the internet, so they dont really know anything about the plant that the cutting comes from.  Some are gentle and dream-like. Some are intense, even harsh. There is a lot of mis-information out there about these cacti and people talking about them who dont really understand them very well. Cactus is STRONG. It has the potential to take you very very deep.

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

OfflineBlipstir
Human
I'm a teapot

Re: Plant Teachers and Their Personalities [Re: Grey Fox]
    #25288817 - 06/24/18 07:27 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I suppose I should rephrase my OP, But I can see what you mean when you call them strong, drawing from my first experience with them I felt this hyper and masculine energy from them. I thought It would be great for dancing under the moonlight :laugh:

Edited by Blipstir (06/24/18 03:19 PM)

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: Plant Teachers and Their Personalities [Re: Grey Fox]
    #25289753 - 06/24/18 06:45 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Grey Fox said:
Mescaline is not a plant. Just saying. There are different cactus species that contain mescaline and they each have their own character.  And there are hybrids too! 

The thing about cactus is that each individual cactus is unique just like each strain of cannabis has its own qualities. Most people just buy cuttings off of the internet, so they dont really know anything about the plant that the cutting comes from.  Some are gentle and dream-like. Some are intense, even harsh. There is a lot of mis-information out there about these cacti and people talking about them who dont really understand them very well. Cactus is STRONG. It has the potential to take you very very deep.

I agree, I remember watching a youtube video where some guy was talking about San Pedro and he said it was only mildly psychedelic and I was like what? I can understand how it can seem that way to someone who had a few light experiences with weak cactus. But all it takes is a good dose of strong cactus and you will see it's in no way a mild psychedelic, it's incredibly powerful and long lasting.

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

OfflineBlipstir
Human
I'm a teapot

Re: Plant Teachers and Their Personalities [Re: Peyote Road]
    #25290073 - 06/24/18 10:19 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

From what I understand mescaline content can sometimes drastically vary from cactus to cactus of the same species as well. I'm sure many of us can agree under estimating any alkaloid can be a grave / freighting mistake.

Edited by Blipstir (06/24/18 10:20 PM)

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: Plant Teachers and Their Personalities [Re: Blipstir] * 1
    #25290228 - 06/25/18 01:39 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Yes I got used to weak cactus, then got some cactus that was at least 4 times stronger. My normal dose of the weak cactus was three feet for a good trip. When I got the strong cactus I took a few inches over two feet, never imagining it could be 4 times stronger (so I took the equivalent of over 8 feet of the weaker cactus). What followed was one of the most intense psychedelic experiences of my life. It was like one of those trips you read about from the sixties when people experimented with massive doses. I was already tripping insanely hard 15 minutes after dosing and I remember opening my mouth and literally seeing my jaw drop all the way down to the floor, my eye balls pop out and my ears falls off like I was a cartoon character. I didn't know it was even possible to see stuff like that on cactus until then. It looked so real, I remember reaching up to feel my jaw and make sure it was still in place.

Edited by Peyote Road (06/25/18 01:42 AM)

InvisibleGrey Fox

Re: Plant Teachers and Their Personalities [Re: Peyote Road] * 1
    #25290564 - 06/25/18 08:06 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

The first two times I tried cactus it was very weak. So I gave up on it for several years. Then when I tried again it was with high quality bridgesii and it rocked me.

Cactus trips are long. They just keep going.  You think you must be at the peak but you're not there yet and it keeps getting stronger. Then when you do peak you think it will start to wear off soon but it doesn't, you just keep staying high for a long time. Then after the trip the afterglow can last for a day or two.

Cactus also has more of a bodyload than other psychedelics. At varying points in the trip you can feel extremely heavy, even knocked out and dazed. At other times you can feel full of energy. It is not just your mental perception that is changed, but the whole experience of being inside of your body.

There is just something about these cactus trips that stays with you for a very long time afterwards. Kind of like the cactus becomes part of you and guides you moving forward.

Get good quality cactus.  Grow it out yourself so that you know the plant and have a bond with it.  When it comes time, don't overharvest your plants. Let them keep growing big and strong. Eat the cactus or brew a tea at low temp to experience the full effects.

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds