Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejrod38182

Loc: wading in the velvet sea
trip report: 1st day trip
    #2526556 - 04/05/04 02:35 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

About a month ago, I took an 1/8th at 4:20pm and walked around a small lake in my town. I have been waiting for a while to post the report as this experience was very life altering and I wanted to be sure I had enough time to really understand it. with no further ado...

I come home from class very excited, as the day was perfect for a nice stroll outside, spring was just in the air, the no clouds in the sky, and a cool spring breeze blowing off from the lake. After gathering a few bottles of water, my guitar, and other trip necessities, I eat the shrooms and wash them down with a nice glass of OJ, felt like I was eating breakfast  :lol:

After the short drive to the lake, we walk for a little bit and sit down to enjoy a nice bowl, relaxing and talking, enjoying the outdoors and the company of family. I had recently been at quite a crossroads with friends and family alike, so it was nice to sit and just chill w/ my brother. What felt like a few short minutes later, I noticed the trees around me starting to sway back and forth gently, only there was no breeze, the trip was beginning. A huge smile crept across my face as we stood and began to walk around the paths near the lake.

As we walked, the music of nature began to fill my ears, I could hear birds very clearly and even the simplest of flowers, grasses, and weeds (:)) were beautiful to my eyes. We sat on a piece of land that goes directly into the middle of the lake and fed a few ducks (an activity I highly reccommend doing while tripping) and smoked a J.

We sat for a bit longer (by this point, minutes and seconds have no meaning to me) and then got up and walked for a while longer. In my state, every color was extremely vivid like watching HDTV at times and then it would fade to a watercolor-esque image (visuals are hard to describe as most of you know). We came to a large clearing on a hill where a woman and her dog were busy playing and running around.  I watch the dog for a bit, and he catches a glimpse of me and immediately starts running my direction, and I pet and rub him for a bit and begin to walk off when the woman stops me. I was really enjoying my trip and although we had just met we had a pretty good talk, it was interesting to me that when I am sober most of the time random people you meet won't give you the time of day, yet when I was tripping balls I had an actual in depth conversation with someone with whom I had never spoked to. We sit to watch the sunset behind the hill next to the lake, and begin to head home.

We walk back to the car and (with my brother driving) we head back to my house. As the car starts, the next song that plays is none other than Tripping Billies by DMB  :grin:  Although I had driven on the road home thousands of times, the simple scenery of the town I live in everyday seemed more lovely, every building had a slight silver halo around it. We sat in my room for a while listening to an assortment of Grateful Dead/The Beatles/Phish/Dave/Pink Floyd on shuffle, and every song seemed to choreograph perfectly with the moments of my trip. As I began to come down a little, I ate a light dinner w/ my brother as I was very hungry (I had fasted throughout the rest of the day and walking over 2 miles will work up quite an appetite especially when you are wobbly-legged  :wink:).

This trip had a wonderful effect on me and my outlook on life. I feel the unity and love nature and within everyone. While I know all things aren't as beautiful as they seemed that day, the shrooms brought out the inner beauty even in the most grim of situations.  This experience has led me to see that there isn't really "good" and "bad" and that nature works as a balance, you must take things as they are and do what you will with them. It is in the heart and soul that true reality exists. I know that each day I learn something new that, prior to this trip, I would overlook or would even lack the capacity to understand. this also is my 100th post!

thanks to everyone who actually read all that, and to those who just scrolled down to the bottom and skimmed, thanks for giving it a view :smile:!

--------------------
POLITICS, n. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.
Ambrose. Devils Dictionary

Edited by jrod38182 (04/05/04 02:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: trip report: 1st day trip [Re: jrod38182]
    #2526869 - 04/05/04 08:25 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, beautiful trip report.  I have yet to trip during the day, but hearing about your experience makes me think it would be well worth it.  :thumbup:

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
    #2526912 - 04/05/04 08:51 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Great trip report.

I love when the mushroom takes over your whole field of vision, making everything look different.

Only one time I've had that happen, and my best trip came from eating 3.5grams of an unknown strain and around 4:00pm on a summer evening.

Never again have I been able to get that same visual change as I did that day.

Anyone notice if one strain in particular causes that??

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2526942 - 04/05/04 09:04 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like you had a great time. I still really want to try day-tripping.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2528492 - 04/05/04 04:44 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds to me like a very wonderful experience :wink:.

Moments like those i have treasured as well, where i can enjoy the beauty of nature and understanding.  :laugh:

--------------------
What?

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

Re: trip report: 1st day trip [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2528600 - 04/05/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds awesome. My first trip was during the day, durring the summer. It was still really cool outside so I didn't get to go out, but it was still great. I hope to trip one of these spring nights when it's cool and raining out. I'd love to run around outside...it'd be wild.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds