Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: Shroomism]
    #2527813 - 04/05/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Also, I know this will seem bold or rude, but here are some random pieces I pulled from your posts, Shroomism.

telepathic battle...unhealthy 4D thoughtforms...He can hear my telepathic 'talks' and he replies to them verbally and violently...I feel like my whole life I've been facing and challenging and doing battle with these forces of darkness...they actively seek me out because of my natural abilities...I know this entity. It is a very fearful dark force, that thrives on fear and control over others. And it wants me bad...spirit guides...exorcism...I am a sort of earth protector...the dark ones will attack me...

I can't be the only one here concerned for your mental health. I hope you don't take offense to this, but ever considered seeing a professional? You seem to have clear signs of delusions and grandiosity.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #2528094 - 04/05/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

While a mushroom trip can be really spiritual and fun, overdoing it can certainly corrode reality. Thats what this kid might have done. Right now his head could be so twisted up he could be thinking anything. In my experience violence doesn't solve anything unless it's taken all the way. My advice would be to avoid the conflict to a reasonable point. Any "mental attacks" could be purely imagined; you seem pretty in tune with your own mind, but try explaining this to a peer or a judge and you may be given a funny face. So don't react physically to one of his "mental attacks" as this may be looked upon by a third party as completly unjustified. Also, don't conteract a physical attack with a mental one because you will end up with a black eye.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: Viaggio]
    #2528212 - 04/05/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

viaggio said:
I can't be the only one here concerned for your mental health. I hope you don't take offense to this, but ever considered seeing a professional? You seem to have clear signs of delusions and grandiosity.

I don't know, man. I don't think I stand alone here, but even if I do, it would be really hard for me to take that position.. Yeah, he may speak some crazy sounding shit, but I think it's safe to say, atleast from my vantage point, that he is not the only person in this world noticing and working at a deep level with this kind of stuff..atleast he is open to talk about it publicly in a place like this..

As for the situation, I would still try and avoid any sort of hostile retaliation against this guy..maybe thats just my anti-violent mentality raving, since it obviously might come down to that, but in either case, I'd try and proceed with caution, and do what you honestly feel needs to be done.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2528451 - 04/05/04 04:30 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i dont know what you have done up to this point.
in front of everyone ask him why he is angry with you and treating you like shit.
ask him whatyou have done to him.
try to understand him more thoroughly, i guess.

just think of the consequences of whatever option you choose...there is really no right or wrong way to handle this, there are only consequences to live with.

personally, as of now, i dont believe that demons or spirits can influence someone.

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2528474 - 04/05/04 04:39 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Judging from your description, this "friend" seems to display clear signs of an elevated dopamine level (most likely a result of heroin abuse). I've got a link in my 'biological machines' thread that explains what kind of behavior this imbalance brings.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: CleverName]
    #2528522 - 04/05/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

wow... actually.. I did confront him about it, several times in front of the whole group of people. Same results, nothing but muttered insanity.

But wow man.. Viaggio.. when you throw it all together like that it does look like I'm nuts..  :lol:  I don't mean to come off as delusional or whatever, but I've been on these boards a long time, and I'm pretty open about my spiritual beliefs.. so I feel pretty comfortable sharing those things, even though they may be something I would NEVER say to random people in "real life", I feel more comfortable being open in this forum.
But yeah, just to appease your curiosity, I have been checked out many times by psychologists and whatnot. In my younger years I was diagnosed with bi-polar, then they changed it to schizoaffective disorder, then they changed it to severe depression with psychotic episodes, after it was all said and done they said I was just a normal, maybe a little eccentric, but very intelligent young man that was mentally sound.. so yeah. I'm not crazy. I may be a little "weird", but I'm competent enough to function in regular society, and have a "normal" life, and "normal" friends. Even though we may all be a little crazy.

But yeah.. I was just getting ready to go over and beat this guy's ass.. when my friend called and said he flipped out last night and they called his mom and got him sent to a clinic.. he can only be held for 48 hours at which point he has to go before a judge and say if he wants to enter treatment willfully or not.. if he refuses then my friends are going to testify that he isn't mentally stable right now. So yeah...

--------------------

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#2528563 - 04/05/04 05:12 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Okay, cool deal. I'm glad you could see my perspective without getting upset (and even laugh about it). That's a real mature thing to do. And yeah, we're all a little weird (some more than others), and that's what keeps life even more interesting.

So buddy-o-pal had an episode and is now being held at a clinic, eh? Isn't it interesting that between the two choices you saw, neither one was fulfilled due to the spontaneity of things?

Doesn't spontaneity sometimes seems like a subtle version of divine intervention?

--------------------

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
    #2528573 - 04/05/04 05:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

it very well could be if Shroomism's higher self saw a potentially disasterous situation about to unfold

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2528869 - 04/05/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

"Doesn't spontaneity sometimes seems like a subtle version of divine intervention"

not to try to hijack this thread, but this has been something I have been developing thoughts on for a while. how 'god' IS chaos, god IS the random aspects that will never be understandable by any scientific means... this factor makes god partially knowable by picking out wisdom from this chaos, but we cannever fully grasp 'infinite'... not in this life at least. ............. Good to hear things are going good with the situation Shroomism

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
    #2529803 - 04/05/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Okay, I'm going to lay out more here...

There are two roads.
One road is Markos'.
The other road is what I call the Sclorch Alternative.

I've had good AND bad experiences with the Sclorch Alternative... and the Markos route has never worked for me, personally.

The Good Experience with the SA:
Kicked the kid's ass. Kid learned to respect me. Kid and I became "friends" (quotes are there because I refuse to trust such people). This particular experience has happened numerous times... but my opponents all shared a similar mindset.

The Bad Expereince with the SA:
Kicked the kid's ass. Nothing changed.
-OR-
We kicked eachother's asses. (I've never been beaten up when the fight was consensual and I wasn't sucker-punched)

My Experience with the Markos approach:
As I said before, this approach has never worked for me.
The worst situation mirrored the following exactly:
Markos: As to the healing aspect - YOU are not in any way the person to take on a role of healer with regard to this guy. YOU are the victim, whether you like it or not, and you must do what is necessary to avoid becoming a really injured victim. Whether medication or exorcism is in order, it is not your role, and any attempt will undoubtedly provoke him further, since it will appear to his inflated ego that you are patronizing him or attempting a superior stance by attempting to 'help' him.
I wound up getting taken to the emergency room because I refused to see how a VERY good friend of mine could possibly try to kill me. I didn't try to get a restraining order, as it was my roommate and good friend, but I did try to distance myself (initially). I opted for the healer approach and the events unfolded as above.

Now, I hate more than anything to instill the pessimistic fear of victimization in anyone, but sometimes it might be appropriate to prepare yourself for the worst. If I had been armed, I wouldn't have had to get a headful of staples and my arm in a cast... of course, I might've had to face serious criminal charges. It's a no win situation.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract