Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Smoking weed finally caught up with me [Re: searching]
    #25281298 - 06/20/18 03:35 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

That's a total bummer dude yeah that is really high paying jobs they tend to do some pretty tough drug tests anyway well I hope everything is going well for you otherwise yeah I think we break is definitely do every now and then I don't think you should feel guilty about smoking weed that's kind of silly but I think there are definitely times in life when you need a break from it but I hope things work out for you man

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
Re: Smoking weed finally caught up with me [Re: superbob57]
    #25281301 - 06/20/18 03:36 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

What's the point of a high playing job if you can't spend your money on drugs? :ponder:

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Smoking weed finally caught up with me [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #25281342 - 06/20/18 03:51 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblepseudonym88
globes of joy
Female

Re: Smoking weed finally caught up with me [Re: searching]
    #25283324 - 06/21/18 01:08 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

searching said:
I applied for a really awesome job but found out they do hair drug tests. I've been cheating on urine drug tests for 7 years and got away with it all this time. I guess I finally have to quit. I have a decent paying job already but the work really sucks and I need to leave before I go crazy. I don't know if I should be mad at myself or mad at society for weed being illegal. But im just frustrated right now. I guess if I want that job I'll have to quit. I'm going to tell them something came up and decline the interview. I'll just quit and try again in 3 months.

It's just a sobering moment. I've gone all these years with no consequences but it finally caught up to me. The thing is I already have been feeling guilty about smoking for some reason and kind of half assed decided to quit. I ran out of weed and decided not to buy more. But for the past two weeks I still was smoking keif every day. Then I find this out and it's like reality hit me in the face.

Bleach your hair. It works. I've seen the drug reports

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order