Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAtman Alaya
MoldyOJRyeBread
Other
From the Mono to the Mushroom
    #25278018 - 06/19/18 02:35 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

What's up my fellow shroomery members!

So I know there's already a ton of info out there regarding different time frames for all stages of mushroom life from spore to fruit.

I'm just getting a lot of mixed info and am looking for some solid answers from someone who has experience with atleast a handful of grows.

So when I spawn to bulk (WBS To CVG) in my mono and a couple trays, typically how long will it take to colonize the sub?

I hear that some people wait for a few pins as well before introducing to fruiting conditions.. if that's what most do, is everything up to that point the same conditions as when it's colonizing (lid on, GE, limited FAE)? Also does anyone consolidate the sub before introducing to fruiting?

My mono and trays are almost 2 weeks in on colonizing and I'm just trying to get some tips to get a more rewarding harvest.

What's the average colonizing time?

Also introducing to fruiting what's the average time until harvest?

--------------------
"Speak the unspeakable, believe the unreasonable, feel the unbearable, dream the inconceivable, eyes closed in reality.. overseeing the unperceivable"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAtman Alaya
MoldyOJRyeBread
Other
Re: From the Mono to the Mushroom [Re: Atman Alaya]
    #25278023 - 06/19/18 02:43 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
"Speak the unspeakable, believe the unreasonable, feel the unbearable, dream the inconceivable, eyes closed in reality.. overseeing the unperceivable"

OfflineAtman Alaya
MoldyOJRyeBread
Other
    #25280205 - 06/20/18 03:15 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry for posting something that has been generally answered.. I guess I'm looking for an answer that's more in terms of my grow.

From what I've gathered, when spawning your monotub to harvesting the first flush it typically takes around +/- 3weeks?? If that's the case should I intro to fruiting conditions? Or wait until it consolidates more or until the myc has used up it's colonizing energy and switches it's remaining energy to fruit?

Man,, what would brian boitano do?

--------------------

OfflineGrimsweeper
don't fear the sweeper
 User Gallery

Loc: broom closet
Trusted Cultivator
    #25280379 - 06/20/18 07:01 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I wait for pins before I introduce fruiting conditions. I've had pins in as early as 9 days and it's taken as long as three weeks. Depends on a lot of factors like Your Spawn ratio and surface conditions. Evaporation off your surface is a pinning trigger.

--------------------
When you clean a vacuum cleaner you are a vacuum cleaner
Build yourself a Flow Hood in these 99 simple steps

OfflineCybin_man
Circle the Wagons

Loc: In the bathroom
    #25280402 - 06/20/18 07:22 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

You can start fruiting now, you can start fruiting when you spawn, you can start fruiting at 50% colonization, you can start fruiting at 80% colonization, or you can start fruiting when the tub is 100% colonized and you see some pins. It’s up to you. If I were you I would start fruiting now. Your tub looks well ready imo.

--------------------
mushrooms + my morning jacket = awesome https://youtu.be/xkY4isMi2Zc

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract