Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Sports Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (total devastation)

Loc: Boston
Re: NFL 2018-2019 Season Discussion [Re: Magicman69]
    #25304269 - 07/02/18 12:25 PM (9 months, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Magicman69 said:
The beautiful thing about Football is the random perfection that is required to get a #1 or #2 seed. You not only have to play well every week, you need the ball to bounce your way. A couple bad calls, unfortunate plays, or a single injury can derail any team besides the Patriots due to their weak division.

Seattle still the team to beat in the NFC West. Split the Rams last year, despite getting blown out at home. The O-Line will be better, more juiced up this year. Russell is on a contract year and was just named the #11 best player in the NFL. He needs to be great. We'll see.

The dolphins made the playoffs last year. the afc east isnt weak

--------------------
I do not receive PMs. I can't read them so don't bother. If you need to get in touch with me or ask me anything go to my bio and get my email address

The transcendental object at the end of time. The ruler of all. It can make it rain and bring tears too your eyes. It is holy. It is made of mind, syntax, and data. It is the alpha and omega...the philosophers stone. It is our end-state. Have you seen me? 👽

RIP JVELLS

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: NFL 2018-2019 Season Discussion [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25343938 - 07/24/18 10:15 AM (8 months, 27 days ago)

Mark Davis continues to trash his fathers legacy and fires the great Greg Papa.

I hate the Raiders, but i would turn their games on the radio just to hear Papa. He is truly one of the best in the business and his love for the Raiders is undeniable.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25344357 - 07/24/18 02:51 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

the seahawks wont have more than 8 wins. Just watch. They are trending down so fast its crazy.

--------------------
I do not receive PMs. I can't read them so don't bother. If you need to get in touch with me or ask me anything go to my bio and get my email address

The transcendental object at the end of time. The ruler of all. It can make it rain and bring tears too your eyes. It is holy. It is made of mind, syntax, and data. It is the alpha and omega...the philosophers stone. It is our end-state. Have you seen me? 👽

RIP JVELLS

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#25344442 - 07/24/18 03:39 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

Um NFL is weird, i agree with you're prediction, but anything can happen. The Eagles just won the SB with a backup QB vs Brady so...

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: NFL 2018-2019 Season Discussion [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #25344553 - 07/24/18 04:43 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

very true

i wouldnt bet on it and i dont say it out of spite or any other agenda. im just following the trends.

especially after i heard that earl thomas is ready to sell his house if he doesnt get more money from the hawks

--------------------

RIP JVELLS

InvisibleJust_A_Noob
Lambert
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #25344577 - 07/24/18 04:59 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

Foles isn't your average backup.  The Seahawks will compete.  Can't be count out if you have a franchise QB.  I still think the Rams win the division easily.  Niners and Seahawks battle for second.  With Cardinals not far behind.

--------------------
Oh so many ways for me to show you how your dogma has abandoned you
Mist it in the morning, mist it in the evening, mist it at suppertime
Learn to teach, teach to learn
Noobs 2018
TC Teks & Links

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: NFL 2018-2019 Season Discussion [Re: Just_A_Noob]
    #25344788 - 07/24/18 06:26 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

Wilson is becoming a borderline franchise QB..it may be due to his lack of receivers. i dont know.

With that said, i think my patriots are trending down as well. They will be lucky to win 11 games.

The ones not in MA dont see it all but the patriots are a fucking mess. everyone is fighting with everyone. Brady looks fat. Julien Edeleman is suspended. The D is swiss cheese. And so much more..

--------------------

RIP JVELLS

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (07/24/18 07:54 PM)

InvisibleJust_A_Noob
Lambert
Male User Gallery

#25344799 - 07/24/18 06:34 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

Patriots are gearing towards the run I think

--------------------
Noobs 2018
TC Teks & Links

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25345037 - 07/24/18 08:33 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

i jope not because sony michelle sucks so far

--------------------

RIP JVELLS

InvisibleJust_A_Noob
Lambert
Male User Gallery

#25345053 - 07/24/18 08:42 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

I don't know much about him but Hill can run the ball.  Burkhead is nice little Swiss army knife and goal line guy.  White on 3rd down.

--------------------
Noobs 2018
TC Teks & Links

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25345081 - 07/24/18 08:55 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Just_A_Noob said:
I don't know much about him but Hill can run the ball.  Burkhead is nice little Swiss army knife and goal line guy.  White on 3rd down.

i like burkehead and white. 2 swiss army knives.

but we just dropped a 1st round pick on Sony Michelle...the georgia bulldogs co-running back star. Hes fumbling the ball like crazy.

but burkhead and white are more of pass catchers.

i dont know much about Hill i just hope he can run

--------------------

RIP JVELLS

InvisibleJust_A_Noob
Lambert
Male User Gallery

#25345090 - 07/24/18 09:00 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

Belichick won't even suit him if he can't fix that lol

--------------------
Noobs 2018
TC Teks & Links

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#25345104 - 07/24/18 09:09 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
very true

i wouldnt bet on it and i dont say it out of spite or any other agenda. im just following the trends.

especially after i heard that earl thomas is ready to sell his house if he doesnt get more money from the hawks

If they don't pay earl thomas our best defensive player the I want Caroll fired.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25345211 - 07/24/18 10:21 PM (8 months, 27 days ago)

dudes like a rocket

--------------------

RIP JVELLS

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male

#25363375 - 08/03/18 01:16 AM (8 months, 18 days ago)

Quote:

psilocybinjunkie said:
Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
very true

If they don't pay earl thomas our best defensive player the I want Caroll fired.

He's old and injury prone. Russell Wilson has never missed a practice and you bitch about his salary. Old injury prone ET3 is too risky to lock down for 3 years at 10+ million. I'd offer him a really good 2 year deal but not 3+ at that price with most guaranteed.

LOB is gone, why hold onto the last piece? He may slow the progression of the next generation. Still got a mean front 7 with the best MLB in the NFL and a stout nose to stuff the middle along with a top 10-15 pass rusher in Frank Clark. He's juiced to the gills, wait till you see him this year :rofl:

It's Russell's year this year. He has a good offensive line compared to prior years. A legit LT and players with actual experience at other positions who've had more time to get an NFL body. Russell is playing to be the highest paid NFL player. Needs a breakout year and he'll deliver.

I think the LOB and RW3 didn't get along because they jelly bout his money and his honey.

OfflineBarnaby
Uncanny
Male

#25363643 - 08/03/18 07:24 AM (8 months, 17 days ago)

Having lived in Seattle during their heyday at least they got one ring, and of course should of been two.  It sucks when people die that you like, part of life as we all do with respect.  Seahawk fans are crazy, how far they take their fandom.  Almost to hooligan levels.

Denver is my team, also having lived there for a good portion of my life.  Great sports city, just a great city all around.  I love liberal cities, live and let live and to where you can just sit at a bar and have a great conversation with a stranger about sports.

Seahawks have no chance for a championship and are rebuilding around Russell. Will be interesting to see how they do this coming season.  As well as the Broncos and with Case Keenum.  Last year was horrid to watch.

But I agree with you writing more should post on the NFL.  I will.  Have a trip for almost a month next Tuesday where there is no wifi but it is perfect.  Back right in time after the boring preseason and the start of the MLB playoffs.

Life is good man, life is good.

--------------------
And the days go by

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Alchemy

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: NFL 2018-2019 Season Discussion [Re: Barnaby]
    #25365110 - 08/03/18 09:26 PM (8 months, 17 days ago)

wow! johnny manziel has spectacularly shit the bed in his big debut! :lol:

OfflineBarnaby
Uncanny
Male

Re: NFL 2018-2019 Season Discussion [Re: mycosis]
    #25365589 - 08/04/18 02:06 AM (8 months, 17 days ago)

Johnny football has talent.  I loved watching him beat Alabama though a Heisman at that age can go to one's head.  Educated guess is that he will be successful North of the Border.  Will be interesting if he turns into a Doug or not. 

I like it before Cinci fired Lewis when the media asked how he would prepare for him.  He responded, we don't care about that midget.  And they blew them out of course.

Lewis is a good coach.  That ACl tear in the beginning of the Steelers game was the beginning of the end. But I could give a shit less about Ohio and may Urban fall from grace if he deserves to do so.

God it is going to be strange to be out of following sports for awhile.  Will meet some really strange people, whole different view of life then city people.  I like the best of both worlds but some are really hard core in their beliefs.  Human interaction is interesting, I actually prefer a break to go to places where there is no internet or cell towers and animals look at you with curiousity, like, what are you doing up here.

Point being, I will always be a sports fan and play it as long as my body lasts and is able to.  I get why players never reach 39 anymore.  Glad I quit football when I did, as it is fun to watch but shit, what it does to the body. 

Saw Jerome Bettis way back at Notre Dame on lsd at a game in Provo with the Y.  He just ran over people like they were sticks.  Thier was this Notre Dame fan that dressed up as Moses and a fake ten commmandments and staff, a N.D. fan that made the trip, saying things I do not remember, just remember is garb.  Spot on.  Seeing Bettis on T.V. with a cane walking down the steps of his home in his early 40's like an 80 year old made me think.  I think Barry Sanders did it perfect.  Retiring when he did.  "Don't you want the rushing record"?  at that time, everyone knows Dallas for life has it now but then it was of course Walter.  He didn't give a shit.  He was set for life and he, I am guessing, has a high quality of it and in the future.

Point being reading about Junior Seau taking a shotgun to the chest by his own hands, when you have all the money and glory in the world but not a superbowl ring, and what Farve is saying, and Lebron saying he would never let his kids play football.  I get it.  I will still watch it and support it yet I will be turning 43 this next week.  I am glad I didn't choose football and played baseball and basketball instead.  God that game is rouugh.  Loved the Jets as a kid and put a keychain in my helmet with that logo. 

Competion is amazing to watch at those kind of levels with atheletes mostly for their best. Just starting a framework within the O.P. but it is not a concusiion forum. 

So let us enjoy the season when it begins.  They P.C. it but it never will be.  I love it.  Going by a High School and seeing football kids working out in gear and I just wanted to smash into someone.  It's a rush.  But at that level of College then Pro, I feel for the running backs.  Always a safety and cornerback, wide reciever, though hitting isntead of being hit is much better.  Coordination.  When one has it and expereiences it in life one can really appricatie how football, the real football, is played.

TO THE END OF SUMMMER!!!  LIFE IS GOOD.:sun:

--------------------
And the days go by

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#25367373 - 08/05/18 01:02 AM (8 months, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Magicman69 said:
Quote:

psilocybinjunkie said:
Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
very true

He's old and injury prone. Russell Wilson has never missed a practice and you bitch about his salary. Old injury prone ET3 is too risky to lock down for 3 years at 10+ million. I'd offer him a really good 2 year deal but not 3+ at that price with most guaranteed.

LOB is gone, why hold onto the last piece? He may slow the progression of the next generation. Still got a mean front 7 with the best MLB in the NFL and a stout nose to stuff the middle along with a top 10-15 pass rusher in Frank Clark. He's juiced to the gills, wait till you see him this year :rofl:

It's Russell's year this year. He has a good offensive line compared to prior years. A legit LT and players with actual experience at other positions who've had more time to get an NFL body. Russell is playing to be the highest paid NFL player. Needs a breakout year and he'll deliver.

I think the LOB and RW3 didn't get along because they jelly bout his money and his honey.

Fanboy.

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #25367848 - 08/05/18 10:54 AM (8 months, 15 days ago)

nats shitting the bed for the past two months has me SO READY for football. 

HTTR

Got my Guice jersey and i'm ready to watch him get vindictive on some motherfuckers

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Toilet Paper

General Interest >> Sports Forum