Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejoe_perks18
Stranger
Medium dosage Trip Report Psilocybe subaeruginosa 3-4 dried dried grams
    #25276155 - 06/18/18 10:40 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

This post is about a trip I had just recently

So it was a Sunday and I was bored out of my brain. I had tripped the day before on about 2-3.5 grams not really sure. I know they say you build up a huge tolerance and need double the dose to get to the same level but i roughly only had a little more. So I done some research and read a heap of things on how to intensify the trip. I decided to eat the shrooms one by one as quickly as possible before the come up started to begin so I could have a shower and get into my bed where I felt most comfortable, after I ate the shrooms I had a shot of raw orange juice then squeezed out of and orange earlier and mixed that with raw lemon juice I squeezed out as well. I attempted to go into this trip with an open mind and no expectations as I had the worst trip of my life the day before I thought I’d died and tried to stab myself in the heart with my finger, it was horrible. So anyway after my shower I get into bed and lay there it had been about 20 minutes, the walls started to warp a bit and colours were starting to fluctuate, I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to the mushrooms, it was something I just had to do, almost like I had to overcome the bad trip from the day before. After awhile I was fully immersed in a land of the mushroom gods, they had so much to tell me and they came to comfort me and explain things to me in a different perspective. It was like a universe and I was an entity just floating around gaining knowledge and learning from these gods. One of the first things I learnt was that there is no such thing as a bad trip, they told me that yes it was scary and yes it can end bad sometimes but that’s only because you need to respect the experience and let it guide you, they told me that the trip I had was a lesson and that I could only benefit from it now, they told me to just relax from now on and just float throughout normal reality with a sense of purpose and clarity to what I want in life, they told me to respect others as I had been a bit depressed lately and also I need to help my family a bit more. After their lessons they told me that I’m now free to explore this universe however I’d like and do whatever I need and wanted to do, I decided to imagine types of visuals and shapes and stuff, it was amazing. I opened my eyes and my whole room was warping and lapsing into different shapes, the colours were morphing and changing as rays of light shone through the gap in my curtains, my clothes hanging in my closest were moving and changing, it was truly a wonderful experience. After awhile another wave hit and I decided to close my eyes. The gods had returned to tell me that the trip would end very soon and that they want me to come back and experience more and gain extended knowledge. The trip eventually snapped out and I rolled over and grabbed my phone to notice it had been around 6hrs, I was still struggling to tell time and figure out how long it had been but I got it eventually. I decided to get up and noticed I was still very much disoriented and struggled to walk, I went straight into the bathroom and noticed my pupils were still fairly large, I looked at the tiles on the floor and they were still swirly around and moving. Tea was ready so went to the table and ate the roast mum cooks every Sunday, It was lovely and comforting.

The comedown was very shit, I never enjoy comedowns and this one was pretty bad I felt very depressed that I’d done the shrooms and that whatever I was told was surely just fake. I decided to stay up and watch the World Cup and was excited when Mexico beat Germany. I went to sleep after and woke up drained and tired, I decided to try and process the trip and what it meant, I’ve got my head around it now and feel much better.

I went hunting tonight and found about 50 Psilocybe subaeruginosa, which was about 70 grams wet, I’ve decided I will be eating the full amount of these next weekend which will be a 7 gram trip, I aspire to enter back and gain a better and hopefully more understandable grip on some of these things that happened. I will be eating healthy this week with plenty of vitamins to get the most out of my trip on the weekend. I will consume the shrooms the same way on an empty stomach along with a shot of raw lemon and orange juice.

I hope this is an interesting read for you all. Peace
P.S I will do another trip report

Some of the shrooms I found tonight :smile:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Loc: the system Flag
Re: Medium dosage Trip Report Psilocybe subaeruginosa 3-4 dried dried grams [Re: joe_perks18]
    #25276162 - 06/18/18 10:44 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

:solidnod:

Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

Re: Medium dosage Trip Report Psilocybe subaeruginosa 3-4 dried dried grams [Re: acidninja]
    #25276973 - 06/18/18 06:33 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

:manofapproval: sounds like you had a blast :yesnod:

--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience