Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

First time ever seeing geometries, very confusing trip * 2
    #24931482 - 01/21/18 01:45 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

So about 5 months ago while at university, my girlfriend bought me a big kit with a shitload of stuff to automate a big plastic tub of jars (PF tek). I was originally planning on only growing some edible mushrooms to cook with and i ordered spores & they gave me a free syringe of golden teachers. I ended up having a lot of fun watching them grow and learning about the process. So i decided to wait until i finished the semester to do them while i was home for Xmas. I had always heard people talk about seeing beautiful shapes and patterns, ect, and obviously as someone who had never done psychedelics of any kind I really didn't understand what that meant or how it happens. Anyways, I've been on sertraline for anxiety since I was 11 or 12. Unfortunately its not very quick to come off an SSRI and I wanted to try them, so me and my girlfriend each took 1.6g for our first trip, which was incredible and I definitely had visual distortion, some warping and breathing, and some visual/spatial strangeness but I felt like I wanted to see MORE. I ended up doing another trip the next week and took about 3gs to start, then another 3 after i had peaked so it was incredible but still i wanted more. I started the process of coming off my medication and recently stepped down from 100mg to 75. The day of the trip I only took 50 and took them on an empty stomach (lemon-tek) at around 9pm. This trip was completely different. I was tripping with my roommate from uni who visited me and my gf this weekend.

THE TRIP WAS AMAZING. I took around 2.6g (lemon tek) and most of them were pretty small baby shrooms and were dark blue. This time I was really feeling great and really happy, as we felt we were coming to a peak we went outside to smoke a couple bowls. It was freezing cold but I didnt feel the cold. I was aware that it was just my body feeling the pain and not my mind, we stayed outside and talked for what seemed like weeks, my hands were absolutely freezing but I couldn't feel it, I felt separate from my body. We started watching a show. Then my buddy noticed a rock my girlfriend keeps on a windowsill, we were suddenly both enamored by it and couldn't stop looking at it. We then realized it had a plug, it wasn't just a rock, it was a fucking hollowed out rock with a light bulb inside and it glowed if u plugged it in!

I went into the bedroom and put the rock lamp on the bed and plugged it in, it didnt turn on which was worrying. Turns out the bulb was slightly unscrewed, when it turned on my mind was completely blown...

I was laying on the bed just staring at this rock... as i stared I would start to lose depth perception, and everything in front of my eyes became a flat image, then the outline of the rock became stranger and stranger, then it looked like the rock was falling inwards on itself..

As i kept staring, the little edges and details of the rock were slowly spiraling inwards on themselves, fractals slowly folding in on themselves and falling inwards... I felt my self falling into the rock and I began disconnecting from the real world. I wasn't afraid at all, I felt at peace and extremely curious. Time was no longer on my mind and I began to forget things about my life and myself and what it was to be human, I would be racking my brain trying to remember simple things..

at one point, I was extremely confused as to what the concept of an "object" was, I was completely unsure if the rock I was staring into and falling into was an object, or what that even meant. The carpets and patterns on the bed sheets swirled around and combined and melted into each other. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced, It also brought a lot of emotions out, and made me feel at peace with my past, but also incredibly cathartic.

The next day I woke up with a huge headache, and ended up bursting into tears and sobbing about the guilt of being a very troublesome child and putting my mother through so much, and how I felt incredibly grateful that she never gave up on me and how she has been a massive support throughout my entire life. I also realized how upset I had been that I never got the opportunity to have a real conversation with my grandmother as adults about her life before she passed away. But after letting all of that out, I feel so much better and I feel like last night was an incredibly profound experience.

Anyways, just wanted to write this all out to get it all out of my head, because I'm still processing it all!

I have one cake left and it just had a huge flush.

I'm planning on a 3 to 3.5g trip in the next few months depending on how work goes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: First time ever seeing geometries, very confusing trip [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24931487 - 01/21/18 01:49 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

That's all totally normal. Sounds like a great trip! This is a good trip report. You should post it in the trip reports forum rather than shroomerites anonymous.

Anonymous #3

Re: First time ever seeing geometries, very confusing trip [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #24931631 - 01/21/18 03:03 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like you was

Anonymous #4

Re: First time ever seeing geometries, very confusing trip [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #24941656 - 01/25/18 05:50 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

could be the strain

Anonymous #5

Re: First time ever seeing geometries, very confusing trip [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25271418 - 06/16/18 03:35 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds amazing

Anonymous #6

Re: First time ever seeing geometries, very confusing trip [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #25275746 - 06/18/18 02:32 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Nailed it

Anonymous #5

Re: First time ever seeing geometries, very confusing trip [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #25277996 - 06/19/18 02:21 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, thanks for sharing :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates