Home | Community | Message Board

Mycotrop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy?
    #25274368 - 06/17/18 01:54 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Whether it's raising their voice while arguing at the store, or in your neighborhood within earshot of neighbor's, yelling intentionally loud enough so others can hear, and with such detail that they're inclined to listen/chime in

I think its bullshit, I'm not the type to let anyone know what's going on in my life at all, never mind screaming loud enough so others can hear intentionally. I don't even have a Facebook for Christ's sake

When my girl does this she will start to raise her voice during an argument in which I'm calm and arguing with reason, and her response is to abandon any reason at all and get loud and revert to personal attacks, especially if someone is close enough to hear the conversation. Whether it be a family member through a wall in another room or out the window so the neighbors outside can hear

Why the fuck would anyone want to let anyone else outside of the one you're immediately arguing with about your personal bullshit?

Its certainly my major pet peeve and I don't understand why it happens at all

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinetwigheadS
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: stzacrack] * 5
    #25274383 - 06/17/18 01:59 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

It's to signal other males that you're in a vulnerable position and if they are prepared to strike you down they may openly claim her as a prize

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: twighead]
    #25274421 - 06/17/18 02:11 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Character is the only thing they can attack.

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: stzacrack]
    #25274500 - 06/17/18 02:53 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Well raising your voice in an argument is a pretty natural thing to do.

Intentionally doing it to bring attention to the situation is to 1. humiliate/shame you and 2. make you cringe and not want the argument to continue if other people will be paying attention so you shut up and they win the argument when you shut up.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineShiithead
Conservatively Progressive
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #25274530 - 06/17/18 03:05 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Boys rule and girls drool.

A mushroom a day keeps the scandalous white women away.

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Family

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: stzacrack]
    #25274537 - 06/17/18 03:08 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Its either:

1) heat of the moment/unaware of public listening by strong emotions take over.
2) to embarass the other person who is heing dissed, like a social weapon.
3) to start that tasty drama (some women LOVE that drama/conflict)
4) some women just dont give a fuck :shrug:

I know a lot of guys who will talk about sexual stuff in front of women, which typically makes women uncomfortable. Kinda the same thing. Loud mouth strong personalities typically give zero fucks.

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #25274581 - 06/17/18 03:30 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:

Intentionally doing it to bring attention to the situation is to 1. humiliate/shame you and 2. make you cringe and not want the argument to continue if other people will be paying attention so you shut up and they win the argument when you shut up.

Raising your voice fine everyone does that, but with the intention of drawing attention, that shit drives me crazy

At That point civil conversation or an amicable conclusion to said argument is impossible

I just don't want anyone else in my shit and I don't get why others would seek it out

I've had friends who do the same with their women but in my opinion its something a female would do, because in my head its irrational and the only idea I can come up with is that women are naturally irrational

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: stzacrack] * 2
    #25274587 - 06/17/18 03:35 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
the only idea I can come up with is that women are naturally irrational

Is that what you say before she outbursts in public? :ohyou:

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #25274681 - 06/17/18 04:45 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Quote:

stzacrack said:

If I was trying to avoid an outburst, why would I say anything to belittle her in the first place?

I respect my woman, and I try my best to speak with her as an equal, not at her as a subservient.

Though like I said I consciously try and avoid these situations, and in doing so try to be as civil as possible whenever I feel it's necessary to engage in any disagreement

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

#25274787 - 06/17/18 06:04 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
It's to signal other males that you're in a vulnerable position and if they are prepared to strike you down they may openly claim her as a prize

Hate to be this guy, but fuck it I'm 6-5 near 300lbs and not obese so I'm not so worried about direct confrontation, I more so just want my business kept to myself (and my woman)

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#25274797 - 06/17/18 06:10 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:

:lol:

More or less.

Hate that shit. Girl will get all loud when it's a matter for us just to bring other people into it. Bitches are dumb.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #25274813 - 06/17/18 06:18 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

When a woman starts yelling you continue to speak to them in a calm voice. Don't act like their tone or other people hearing effects you at all. If she keeps yelling then you stop speaking and stare at her. If she says something tell her you're not going to argue with her when she's like this. If she's still yelling calmly walk away.

If she has a reasonable bone in her body she will realize she's being immature and be embarrassed about it.

If there's no improvement walk away and don't come back. I don't abide that shit and you guys shouldn't either.

Don't lose your temper too. It only makes it worse 9x out of 10.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

#25275024 - 06/17/18 07:42 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

It's a shame to think of treating someone this way (in my head like a child, not giving in to their tantrums), but what else to do besides walk away?

There's no other possible positive outcome once the yelling has begun

I'm not a yelling type of guy in the first place. I lose my cool after being poked and prodded over things I think are trivial

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #25275032 - 06/17/18 07:48 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:

You do realize that when a woman does that in public, every man in the room will think you are a crazy bitch right?  Most men would not be humiliated at all, most men would see this as the perfect time to get the fuck out before they get too invested.  You're opening the "get out of jail" window for the guy.

--------------------

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: Patlal]
    #25275043 - 06/17/18 07:54 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Quote:

stzacrack said:

If I was trying to avoid an outburst, why would I say anything to belittle her in the first place?

I respect my woman, and I try my best to speak with her as an equal, not at her as a subservient.

Though like I said I consciously try and avoid these situations, and in doing so try to be as civil as possible whenever I feel it's necessary to engage in any disagreement

I was just kidding, though in hindsight can see why you might have taken the question more seriously. I didn't actually think you would have said that though.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25275070 - 06/17/18 08:12 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Great advice cookies :thumbup:

Remember that paragraph OP. It will save u a lot of trouble in the future.

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #25275081 - 06/17/18 08:18 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Quote:

stzacrack said:
Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Quote:

stzacrack said:

I was just kidding, though in hindsight can see why you might have taken the question more seriously. I didn't actually think you would have said that though.

I think I knew you were joking, but when I went to write my response the thought of it all just pissed me off and I took it out on you so to speak ha

No I go into arguments with the mind that these things might happen and I think in a way my girl KNOWS it will make me mad, so that's why she does it

But in my mind I think, do you have no shame?

I must be a private person because those situations get me grinding my teeth and im generally cool headed, especially in public

It makes me think the same type of woman who would do this in public is the woman who would yell at police in a situation where keeping your cool would certainly yield better results

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #25275103 - 06/17/18 08:38 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
When a woman starts yelling you continue to speak to them in a calm voice. Don't act like their tone or other people hearing effects you at all. If she keeps yelling then you stop speaking and stare at her. If she says something tell her you're not going to argue with her when she's like this. If she's still yelling calmly walk away.

If she has a reasonable bone in her body she will realize she's being immature and be embarrassed about it.

If there's no improvement walk away and don't come back. I don't abide that shit and you guys shouldn't either.

Don't lose your temper too. It only makes it worse 9x out of 10.

WAY easier said than done. That shit activates my iguana brain.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Why do women air out dirty laundry publicy? [Re: Middleman]
    #25275121 - 06/17/18 08:45 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:

You do realize that when a woman does that in public, every man in the room will think you are a crazy bitch right?  Most men would not be humiliated at all, most men would see this as the perfect time to get the fuck out before they get too invested.  You're opening the "get out of jail" window for the guy.

Not always, especially if you yell back. Which is why I won't do it.

I don't condone the behavior. Quite the opposite. I have a very high tolerance for people being crazy but I'm not going to enable them or allow them to treat me like shit. I can understand why some women get upset enough to start screaming at you, especially if you did do something wrong (which is what most people will assume when you scream back), but it's not helpful and counterproductive to resolving problems in a relationship.

I might raise my voice if someone keeps interrupting me or clearly isn't listening when I'm saying something of importance (serious pet peeve of mine) but the only time I'll ever actually yell at someone is when that someone has repeatedly done something wrong and didn't listen the first few times I tried to talk it out with them and I'm at my wits end. By that point though I've learned that unless that person is family it's better to avoid whatever is bothering me so much or to avoid that person.

Which means I haven't yelled at anyone not family in more than a decade. It's rare enough for me that it does grab attention very quickly. And since I don't do it in public it gets the kind of attention I need, from the person I need to work out a problem with.

I have, however, dated quite a few crazy bitches.

Quote:

stzacrack said:
It's a shame to think of treating someone this way (in my head like a child, not giving in to their tantrums), but what else to do besides walk away?

There's no other possible positive outcome once the yelling has begun

I'm not a yelling type of guy in the first place. I lose my cool after being poked and prodded over things I think are trivial

It's true. And you need to keep in mind that this may piss them off even more. But like I said if they're not just a bitch they will at least be able to reflect on their behavior and realize that they're only bringing negative attention on themselves.
If you handle it right. Acting just like them or saying something shitty to them, basically lowering yourself to their level, only justifies their behavior.

Quote:

Middleman said:

WAY easier said than done. That shit activates my iguana brain.

:lol: it takes practice. Though that's not really the kind of practice you probably want to get.
Easier for most people not attracted to crazy to just find a lady that's not gonna go off like that. In which case your rule would probably be to walk away, tell them what they did was wrong and you're not going to tolerate it, and walk away forever when they do it again.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #25275342 - 06/17/18 10:48 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Has anyone called OP out for the fact that his  post totally qualifies as “airing dirty laundry publicly?”

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub