Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerockpup
Old skater punk
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere or anywhere
Cakes toast? I think so, what do you think?
    #25273880 - 06/17/18 07:39 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Damn all my cakes have trich-I am sure its not overgrowth-it happened to one now  its spreding like everywhere.I am sad to do this but am I throwing them out-to my best knowledge there fucked.I know there is more flush's in them but I am having enough problems I don't need trich spores every where-fuck man this is BS!Been a struggle just to get enough to eat-At least I have 8 prints to work off-if there not all trich contamed.

--------------------
SKATE OR DIE!
RIP 1989-2001-The best of time's
I miss molly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerockpup
Old skater punk

Re: Cakes toast? I think so, what do you think? [Re: rockpup]
    #25273882 - 06/17/18 07:40 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
SKATE OR DIE!
I miss molly.

OfflinePennyLane88
Flower Child

Loc: Indiana Flag
    #25273935 - 06/17/18 08:08 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

What's going on with your setup ? Is that a dish rack ? Very ... MacGyver of you .. lol . Sorry about your cakes, looks like the green monster has struck you hard !

--------------------
::In a closed society, where everyone is guilty, the only real crime is getting caught::

:acidcat:

Offlinerockpup
Old skater punk

Re: Cakes toast? I think so, what do you think? [Re: PennyLane88]
    #25274007 - 06/17/18 08:54 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah it is a dish rack-Yes I love mac-too much, need to stick to TEK's more. I am sure its trich- the green monster is not kind.Is it safe to eat The shrooms even?

I took them off just today but the trich has been on for a few days.
So far all my shrooms I have eaten have not made me sick.I know a few guys would not eat these cakes, not the best looking-but these ones were all white and I thought safe.

Should I get rid of these? I hate to do it-there only one flush-my second flush just showing-I know that green just shows up out of now where all of a sudden.I thought just over growth at first,then mold, then you know when you see that green algae looking shit.

I took a good look again-I am not sure if its trich-so hard to tell-It really does look like just mycelium-its blueing but not greeening-that what it seems to me-I am preparing for the worst anyway.

I have prints now and the shroom's all potent as hell.The orissa was the best and the thai was good also-the orissa very potent.2 grams just floored my bro  and he's a very seasoned shroom eater.Everyone said they suck from what I read on forums, I would have to say bullshit.All my shrooms potent and I can't grow worth a damn.I think that Strain potency factor is also bullshit.
My syringe's are from the guy how wrote the book on shitty spore vending.
But at least his spores make potent mushrooms.

--------------------
SKATE OR DIE!
I miss molly.

Edited by rockpup (06/17/18 09:10 AM)

OfflinePennyLane88
Flower Child

#25274033 - 06/17/18 09:11 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Listen this is going to be a very disputed comment I'm about to make but I'll say it anyways lol . I had a few cakes that got attacked by the trich monster/ black mold and I removed them from my SGFC and put them in just plain red solo cups outside . I went out there recently and this is what I found ..

I ate them last night and it was all good . I'm not saying mold doesn't matter but I don't think it's always necessary to just toss the cakes . I'd separate them from any good ones you have but don't just toss them yet . Take them outside and keep watering them . I'll probably get backlash for saying that you should keep moldy cakes lol  I only have one grow under my belt so don't just eat some shit because I said it's okay lol

--------------------
::In a closed society, where everyone is guilty, the only real crime is getting caught::

Offlinerockpup
Old skater punk

#25274051 - 06/17/18 09:22 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I had one that was ok-it is in its own grow chamber.It has a shroom even, lucky me maybe get another gram!

I am eating the ones I took off,these cakes are not black or anything and smell very mushroomy.
I am leaving the lid on my box,my casings are in-if I take it off and it smells-then I know for sure I am doomed.SO far no foul odour's, I thought there would be a rotten gym locker type smell in the box but nothing.

I might be paraniod but that one cake turned green in spots and looked like algae.So I am pretty fair to asume these are going to do the same.

--------------------
SKATE OR DIE!
I miss molly.

OfflinePennyLane88
Flower Child

#25274082 - 06/17/18 09:32 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I mean yes they are probably fucked unfortunately but if you have any fruits that look good , I'd keep them . Mold is such a bitch !

--------------------

Offlinerockpup
Old skater punk

#25274164 - 06/17/18 10:24 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yes I am starting to clean up.I decided I think I will toss the cakes -clean up
Toss the perlite in the tub.Clean the fuck out of everything good with spray 9.

Move fruiting chambers into my other room with my lab.Make a incubator-I am only using filter jars-some are still pf tek but they will be changed next grow.All filter self injecting ports.
I have a few syringes-they seem good so far-I think my replacements are good.

I have lots of prints to work from now.I made it a mission to get prints from any decent looking mushroom after testing potency-Potency is very good for such a shit show grow.My Thai very potent and quick growing-My orissa was a pain did not want to fruit-overgrowth in jars-no fun but very potent mushrooms-only 1 gram good 2 gram was too much more like 3.5g of most shroom I eat from  street thugs.These are way more potent than most I buy,all i have grew are.Must be the freshness.

--------------------
SKATE OR DIE!
I miss molly.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck