Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerockpup
Old skater punk
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere or anywhere
Cakes toast? I think so, what do you think?
    #25273880 - 06/17/18 09:39 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Damn all my cakes have trich-I am sure its not overgrowth-it happened to one now  its spreding like everywhere.I am sad to do this but am I throwing them out-to my best knowledge there fucked.I know there is more flush's in them but I am having enough problems I don't need trich spores every where-fuck man this is BS!Been a struggle just to get enough to eat-At least I have 8 prints to work off-if there not all trich contamed.

--------------------
SKATE OR DIE!
RIP 1989-2001-The best of time's
I miss molly.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerockpup
Old skater punk

Re: Cakes toast? I think so, what do you think? [Re: rockpup]
    #25273882 - 06/17/18 09:40 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
SKATE OR DIE!
I miss molly.

OfflinePennyLane88
Flower Child

Loc: Indiana Flag
    #25273935 - 06/17/18 10:08 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

What's going on with your setup ? Is that a dish rack ? Very ... MacGyver of you .. lol . Sorry about your cakes, looks like the green monster has struck you hard !

--------------------
::In a closed society, where everyone is guilty, the only real crime is getting caught::

:acidcat:

Offlinerockpup
Old skater punk

Re: Cakes toast? I think so, what do you think? [Re: PennyLane88]
    #25274007 - 06/17/18 10:54 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah it is a dish rack-Yes I love mac-too much, need to stick to TEK's more. I am sure its trich- the green monster is not kind.Is it safe to eat The shrooms even?

I took them off just today but the trich has been on for a few days.
So far all my shrooms I have eaten have not made me sick.I know a few guys would not eat these cakes, not the best looking-but these ones were all white and I thought safe.

Should I get rid of these? I hate to do it-there only one flush-my second flush just showing-I know that green just shows up out of now where all of a sudden.I thought just over growth at first,then mold, then you know when you see that green algae looking shit.

I took a good look again-I am not sure if its trich-so hard to tell-It really does look like just mycelium-its blueing but not greeening-that what it seems to me-I am preparing for the worst anyway.

I have prints now and the shroom's all potent as hell.The orissa was the best and the thai was good also-the orissa very potent.2 grams just floored my bro  and he's a very seasoned shroom eater.Everyone said they suck from what I read on forums, I would have to say bullshit.All my shrooms potent and I can't grow worth a damn.I think that Strain potency factor is also bullshit.
My syringe's are from the guy how wrote the book on shitty spore vending.
But at least his spores make potent mushrooms.

--------------------
SKATE OR DIE!
I miss molly.

Edited by rockpup (06/17/18 11:10 AM)

OfflinePennyLane88
Flower Child

#25274033 - 06/17/18 11:11 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Listen this is going to be a very disputed comment I'm about to make but I'll say it anyways lol . I had a few cakes that got attacked by the trich monster/ black mold and I removed them from my SGFC and put them in just plain red solo cups outside . I went out there recently and this is what I found ..

I ate them last night and it was all good . I'm not saying mold doesn't matter but I don't think it's always necessary to just toss the cakes . I'd separate them from any good ones you have but don't just toss them yet . Take them outside and keep watering them . I'll probably get backlash for saying that you should keep moldy cakes lol  I only have one grow under my belt so don't just eat some shit because I said it's okay lol

--------------------
::In a closed society, where everyone is guilty, the only real crime is getting caught::

Offlinerockpup
Old skater punk

#25274051 - 06/17/18 11:22 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I had one that was ok-it is in its own grow chamber.It has a shroom even, lucky me maybe get another gram!

I am eating the ones I took off,these cakes are not black or anything and smell very mushroomy.
I am leaving the lid on my box,my casings are in-if I take it off and it smells-then I know for sure I am doomed.SO far no foul odour's, I thought there would be a rotten gym locker type smell in the box but nothing.

I might be paraniod but that one cake turned green in spots and looked like algae.So I am pretty fair to asume these are going to do the same.

--------------------
SKATE OR DIE!
I miss molly.

OfflinePennyLane88
Flower Child

#25274082 - 06/17/18 11:32 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I mean yes they are probably fucked unfortunately but if you have any fruits that look good , I'd keep them . Mold is such a bitch !

--------------------

Offlinerockpup
Old skater punk

#25274164 - 06/17/18 12:24 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yes I am starting to clean up.I decided I think I will toss the cakes -clean up
Toss the perlite in the tub.Clean the fuck out of everything good with spray 9.

Move fruiting chambers into my other room with my lab.Make a incubator-I am only using filter jars-some are still pf tek but they will be changed next grow.All filter self injecting ports.
I have a few syringes-they seem good so far-I think my replacements are good.

I have lots of prints to work from now.I made it a mission to get prints from any decent looking mushroom after testing potency-Potency is very good for such a shit show grow.My Thai very potent and quick growing-My orissa was a pain did not want to fruit-overgrowth in jars-no fun but very potent mushrooms-only 1 gram good 2 gram was too much more like 3.5g of most shroom I eat from  street thugs.These are way more potent than most I buy,all i have grew are.Must be the freshness.

--------------------
SKATE OR DIE!
I miss molly.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation