Home | Community | Message Board

Mycotrop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinej j
Stranger
5g in silent darkness
    #25273874 - 06/17/18 09:37 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Hello all!  This is a tale of my most recent of recent trips, one where I swallowed the most amount of fungis I ever have

---

Twas the night of last Friday, I was feeling quite chipper
I knew I was long overdue, for a nice dance with mrs mushrooom

I decided to lemon tek, as I wanted it strong
Looking into the pile of goo, I hummed along to a good song

It took a little bit , but I eventually got it all down
This is it, I thought, Im going to be out of town

Sitting on my bed, I began to feel my world disolve
It was time to lay down, my world was about to revolve

---

Suddenly, I noticed something peculiar,
My thoughts, they are 3d images!  , is this what DMT is like?
Energy is so easy to see in this state, everything is energy, we are form manifesting the formless, how did this happen?  This is amazing!
I feel as though I am Jesus, or what Jesus felt like, taking on the sins of the world.  I understand what this means for the first time in deep clarity.

I am one with my environment.  I see no separation between my bed and my body .  Electricity is flowing between my body and my environment.  I... my ego... is leaving.  Its ok, its cool, this is what can happen.  EEK, am I going to be ok?

I begin to play some disco biscuits, and everything seems even more clear now.  I feel so, so happy.  Music is pure bliss ! 

I laid in bed, feeling as though I was communicating to spirits.  It felt as though I was morphing between male and female energies, I was experiencing my rebirth, death, all kind of at the same time.  My ego is dying more and more,  and I have a profound realization.  I am not my ego!  I am the same as everyone else, as nature, as the planet, the universe.  We are all the awareness behind our egos, consciousness, the observer.  Is this what mushrooms are telling me?  Or is this me tripping thinking about Eckhart Tolles words.  Either way its awesome

Now Im thinking about my heart.  Man, Ive wronged a lot of people, including myself.  Is my heart beating?  It feels so different.  Am I dying?  Oh well.  Its ok. 

When I accepted all the negative feelings,  they washed through me.  It felt as though spirits were doing cosmic surgery on my heart.  My heart is healed. 

Music back on.  Pure bliss again.  Think about my friends now, start texting people, and I start getting texts from other people too, weird, they must feel the energetic gravitational pull Im exuding across the country, due to these mushrooms.  Coincidence or not, it was really awesome to experience a uniting of consciousness that way.  It really felt like I could really feel into people more from afar, and just send good vibes everywhere, and people could pick them up if they were attuned to it!  Hard to explain and it might just all be hogwash lol.

There was a lot more that happened, but its hard to explain in a concise and meaningful way.

Towards the end of my trip, maybe four hours after the peak, I went outside and randomly began to do headstands.  I never do headstands.  Shrooms can increase your balance this much?  I love it!

Before this trip I was a tad afraid of psychedelics.  I still am, but I now want to dive headfirst into more experiences like this.  Nothing really seems that hard now, feels as though Im ready for a ten trip at a festival, what could go wrong?  :grin:

I feel a huge mood lift, and its been two days.  Wow, I had no idea I could feel this good.  A lot of my old patterns have been removed, and I have more space to lay down new ones that serve me better. 

However, be warned!  This is not for everyone.  Set and setting are so important, this same dose could completely rock you into bits if you are not careful about what your doing, what kind of intentions you have, how prepared you are, physical health... etc

But done the right way,  higher dose mushrooms can be one of the most amazing experience there is to be had

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHoodafucisdat
Arnold stainless pusher
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: 5g in silent darkness [Re: j j]
    #25273903 - 06/17/18 09:47 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Right on good trip report thanks. My first was 5 g it was similar to your trip. I recently ate 50g was zip lining crabs in full combat gear over my bed zzzzzz. Was crazy but awesome. Orgasima

--------------------
I like mushrooms herbs and space. Arnold pushes steel

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports