Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #25272071 - 06/16/18 11:47 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I collect money and bitcoins

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25272077 - 06/16/18 11:50 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Gemstones... mostly cut and ready for jewelry, no geodes really im not interested in size or anything just the play on light the stones themselves have due to their chemical composition.

That and lab glass, i have 1000s in lab glass.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25272080 - 06/16/18 11:52 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I collect spiritual gold.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineHoodafucisdat
Arnold stainless pusher
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Asante]
    #25272114 - 06/16/18 12:09 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I collect seeds and prints. Love to trade

--------------------
I like mushrooms herbs and space. Arnold pushes steel

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Hoodafucisdat]
    #25272156 - 06/16/18 12:24 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Its about twice this size now

Been meaning to buy more. I also make art out of them

This has tigers eye as the gemstone

I made a winter one with aquamarine and lapis lazuli, since they look like ice, which i am going to turn into a summer one with peridot for grass and maybe something red or pink for "flowers" Or just go with the blues with some green on top for grass and fill it with fake flowers.

Off topic but still i like collecting gemstones they are pretty.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

OfflineGonzo the Eternal
In Sterquiliniis Invenitur

Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25272162 - 06/16/18 12:26 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Funko Pops.

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
    #25272334 - 06/16/18 01:59 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I collect money.

--------------------

OnlinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #25272366 - 06/16/18 02:14 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I collect various currency foreign and domestic
I collect football/basketball cards I even have a Pokémon card it's a surfing pikachu
I collect art
I collect stickers and various odd things I think are unique

That's it really

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#25272401 - 06/16/18 02:42 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Crazy_Horse said:
I collect money.

Have you got a good collection?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Patlal]
    #25272404 - 06/16/18 02:43 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

buying electronics has replaced the joy of collecting, for the most part.

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Asante]
    #25272423 - 06/16/18 02:52 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

Crazy_Horse said:
I collect money.

Have you got a good collection?

No Complaints, yet.

--------------------

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#25272428 - 06/16/18 02:53 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I’ve complained. Give me ur money

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25272432 - 06/16/18 02:54 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, I pm'ed you some money.

--------------------

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#25272438 - 06/16/18 02:55 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I only take xtremecoins. If you could send 3 payments each exceeding 10,000 to 3 separate offshore banking accounts I promise I won’t hate you

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #25273443 - 06/16/18 11:18 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I collect butthole stamps.  each one is different.  No two snowflakes are the same.  :heart:

LOL God what a freak

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #25273494 - 06/16/18 11:57 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
I collect rocks and paper clips and shiny things.

I have ADD.

Yo should start collecting rocks, papers and scissors.

:hehehe: for real I have a massive quartz crystal and moonstone collection I've got from hounding. The hunting habit has me collecting random objects I find in the floor at work. Find frogs and bugs, lady bugs and caterpillars, on occasion but I don't keep them. I take them back outside.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #25273647 - 06/17/18 03:16 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:

I have ADD.

:hehehe: for real I have a massive quartz crystal and moonstone collection I've got from hounding. The hunting habit has me collecting random objects I find in the floor at work. Find frogs and bugs, lady bugs and caterpillars, on occasion but I don't keep them. I take them back outside.

Damn dude I should have given you all my crystals, I gave them all to some random girl at the local health food store because I was moving and couldn't take them with me because there were so many of them in a case.  I left a few now that I think about it, a nice Icelandic spar, Herk diamond, huge piece of selenite, and a maybe 1 or 2 random ones like Tibetan quartz or something similar.  I used to love staring into those things while dosed, shit was amazing, fucking universes in there.  The Herk diamond (quartz) had some liquid with sediment in it (enhydro), shit was amazing full of rainbow colors and really nice terminations on each end with hardly any matrix seen on it.

I never got into the "healing" stuff associated with such things, I believe all of that is just peoples minds doing what the brain does with such things (placebo), but they were really fun to stare into while on 600ug or 6grm shrooms.

OH yeah, to stay relevant in this thread...I don't collect a damn thing.

--------------------
©️

InvisibleRevok
I Am OTD
 User Gallery
Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Lucis]
    #25273766 - 06/17/18 05:40 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I collect snuff.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: Lucis] * 1
    #25274318 - 06/17/18 11:32 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fennario said:
Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:

I have ADD.

Damn dude I should have given you all my crystals, I gave them all to some random girl at the local health food store because I was moving and couldn't take them with me because there were so many of them in a case.  I left a few now that I think about it, a nice Icelandic spar, Herk diamond, huge piece of selenite, and a maybe 1 or 2 random ones like Tibetan quartz or something similar.  I used to love staring into those things while dosed, shit was amazing, fucking universes in there.  The Herk diamond (quartz) had some liquid with sediment in it (enhydro), shit was amazing full of rainbow colors and really nice terminations on each end with hardly any matrix seen on it.

I never got into the "healing" stuff associated with such things, I believe all of that is just peoples minds doing what the brain does with such things (placebo), but they were really fun to stare into while on 600ug or 6grm shrooms.

I would have definitely appreciated some but it's all good. I'm probably going to need to get rid of some of my collection soon anyway. Knowing me I'll find as bizarre a solution for that as I do for everything else. You think it would be a bad idea to plant a rock on someone's windshield?

Really jealous of that herkimer diamond though. It is not at all easy to find them with that liquid pocket. Hopefully it's in a good home at least. Some place where lots of people can see it.

As for the healing properties of stones I did look into them alot and I noticed that most of them have properties based off of color. It's natural for us to associate certain colors with certain things. For example we often associate blue with peace and tranquility. Most blue stones have that "healing" property. I think it's pretty natural for us to equate the color blue, the color of clean water and the color of clear skies, with calm. It's natural enough that it happens on a subconscious/instinctual level.

So it kind of helps us connect to something natural and so ingrained in us it's probably literally apart of our DNA.

Now the interesting thing is the color blue often comes from a variety of periodic elements like cobalt. A whole lot of things go into making water look blue but I won't get all into that. Point is we perceive color based on common elements we see in nature. That's the whole point of being able to see color, so that we know how to interact with things in our environment. So if water makes us feel calm, blue flowers make us feel calm, and blue stones make us feel calm, then is it our perception of the color itself or is it the fact that we are actually perceptive of the common elements between these things?

Each element has its own specific properties and its own special benefits to us as human beings. Especially when you talk about trace minerals we need to survive, like iron, which produces a red color. When we're low on iron in our bodies we have no energy. We feel weak and bruise/bleed easily. Red stones are commonly associated with energy and virility. And common red stones like blood quartz or agate or red jasper are red because they have iron in them. So I think alot of it isn't just simply a "placebo" effect, I think there's an instinctual perception of a connection between compounds and feelings.
And feelings can contribute a great deal to actual healing. Not saying they themselves can heal but people are more likely to heal quickly and well if they have certain positive feelings.

I don't think the reasons really matter all that much, though it is interesting to ponder. If it makes people feel good then good. They make me feel good because they remind me of being out on a hike and discovering new things. To say nothing of understanding how many beautiful things is all around us, buried in the ground, only to appear after we dig down or after centuries of rainfall washes them out. It's all part of the circle of life and we'll probably never be able to comprehend all the elements of that great big circle. Rocks are little souvenirs I take from adventures and small reminders of how much greater things are than my own immediate surroundings.

:cookiemonster:
Paper clips are things I take because I'm fucking bored.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Do you collect stuff? Coins? Stamps? Whatever it may be.. [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #25275186 - 06/17/18 07:20 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Good points, cookie. Most or almost all adult males have more than enough iron so if you are tired that is not going to be what you need. We like green too but green fruit is not ripe

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates