Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: Shroomism]
    #2525062 - 04/04/04 04:17 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If this situation is indeed 'possession' related, would it not be possible to perform an 'extraction' as you put it without resorting to breaking bones? Ped is right, approaching this situation with violence or hostility may only lead to making matters worse..Getting him put in a psychiatric hospital might not be the best choice, either. Sure he would be at a distance and you wouldn't have to worry about him throwing a surprize attack or something, but if he is indeed hosting a negative entity, I'm not sure theres much the employees in a psychiatric ward could do to help, especially if they think the problem is all "him"...

It might be a little late to be contributing my thoughts, as I sort of got the impression you were going to go resolve this issue today..but you did mention that you had confronted him directly looking him right in the eyes, having reasoned with him, almost had him in tears, hugged and shook hands..obviously he must still have some good left in him. I wouldn't kick his ass. Do you have any friends that would be able to help you on an energetic level during a situation like this? A friend of mine has told me a few stories of dealing with posessions and evil spirits piggybacking on people..these demons or whatever you want to call them can be extremely powerful, and attempting to get rid of them solo may not always go as planned. Though, from the sounds of it, you do seem to know what you are doing.

I think I'd suggest making an attempt at working him back into a calmed state of mind, as was done when he was almost in tears admitting his addiction withdrawl and such to you, and maybe at this point carefully try and bring your thoughts to his attention. If you need his permission to attempt an 'extraction' of whatever may be present in or around him, I would think he would probably need to be in somewhat of a compassionate state of mind to even consider such a thing without potentially throwing a fit and further amplifying his feelings of being threatened by you.

How long has he been showing these symptoms? It sounds possible the entity could have jumped on him without him even noticing while he was under abusing the high doses of mushrooms you mentioned. I also wouldn't be afraid to look for assistance, that is if you don't have any immediate friends who are as deeply into this stuff as you. There are practicing shamans and lightworkers scattered around most places, if you know anyone that might be able to help penetrate into whatever needs penetrating, I wouldn't hesitate to contact them and let them in on the situation if at all nessesary. Who knows, maybe some kind of an intergalactic restraining order could be performed..though, if this is indeed a returning entity comming back for you, maybe it would leave you alone for good after a successful final battle. You said the last person you dealt with in a similar situation killed himself..hopefully this situation doesn't come down to a similar ending.. If this same entity is comming back for you in particular, if it loses it's present host, it sounds like it might just make a come back again riding a new boat. I guess this is just me thinking out loud..but perhaps if this is for real, the best thing to do might be to somehow defeat this 'demon' directly, get this man out alive and well, and then maybe, the apparent war with that particular entity would be over for good.

I could be wrong, of course, but I guess my point is, if the man dies or something, the entity may just come back for you in a new costume. If this thing is stronger now than it was previously, it doesn't sound like it would be good news to find it has returned again even stronger at a later date. Since you might know exactly where it is now, it might be wise to not let this possible opporitunity at putting an end to it's bullshit towards you get by.

Of course I'm sure there is a chance there is no evil spirit and he is just going crazy..but I mean, in either case, aslong as you play your cards right, a shitty situation can usually have a good chance at unfolding in a positive manner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: ekomstop]
    #2525147 - 04/04/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Your friends should force him to live somewhere else. Then, get a restraining order...it should help justify any aggressive decisions you make.

Perhaps you could inform the judge that he may need psychiatric help?

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: ekomstop]
    #2525849 - 04/04/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

This whole thread is a red flag to me. Someone you tried to exorcise commited suicide. That's serious stuff, as in maybe you really don't know what you are dealing with.

Why is it up to you to help him Shroomism?

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2525869 - 04/04/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

well,

I think you have already taken the course of action most people haven't. Some would have started a violent fight just from the lighter incedent. It's clear that this is an obstacle you must overcome and your judgement seems to be the right course of action to take thus far... if matters call for extreme judgement, trust your instinct and react to the instint you feel is right, this can be the only way.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2525871 - 04/04/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It's not up to me, but I try and be there to help when I can and it is requested of me. But perhaps I should elaborate on that story.. I didn't try and exorcise him, he just allowed himself to become 'possessed' and I fought with that demon until he left and the kid woke up the next day not even remembering what happened. It wasn't until over two years later that he killed himself, the events were not connected at all, I do not think.. this kid was already on a downward spiral path to self-destruction, if anything, I helped prevent it from happening sooner than it did. I tried to save him multiple times (because he ASKED me for help) and failed. I do not take responsibility for someone taking their own life when I did my best to offer them the other path, which is more than most people would even bother with. The poor kid just needed some love.

But yes, the 'exorcism' was successful, but he did not kill himself over it.. he was already in a pit of complete fear, depression, despair and misery which what was allowed the possession to take place in the first place. I know exactly what I am dealing with.

--------------------

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

#2525901 - 04/04/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

What do all of these people have in common with each other?

You. That's what is the red flag to me.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2525910 - 04/04/04 09:21 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

So? What are you saying?

I attract some evil motherfuckers, and I've been in some crazy situations. What can I say?
It's part of my life lesson.

--------------------

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

#2526121 - 04/04/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

So? What are you saying?

I'm just trying to figure out why you keep having these encounters. I would bring up that the average person doesn't have these problems, but I can guess your response.

Quote:

I attract some evil motherfuckers

What's up with that? I think I picked up that you think you make people insecure.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
    #2526128 - 04/04/04 10:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

dude you can't fight in the spirit by means of flesh and blood.you know what needs to be done do it.

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2526131 - 04/04/04 10:47 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

its easy to make some people insecure, all you have to do is be around them. This happend to me the other night. What a crappy night that was.

--------------------
What?

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2526145 - 04/04/04 10:53 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

some people would consider an aura of 'spiritualness' to be threatening, and they resort to the oposite spectrum: darkness, which can manifest as foul remarks to violence . not just spirutal auras, but weaker ones, people like to single these out and prey on them as somehow 'inferior' to themselves, when they are really caught in a dangerous illusion that drives many people to do bad things.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2526155 - 04/04/04 10:58 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SpecialEd said:
Quote:

I'm just trying to figure out why you keep having these encounters.

Would it make you feel better if I told you I chose to have many encounters such as these in my life in order to trigger growth? Truth is I don't know for sure consciously, but it's one hell of a learning experience.

Quote:

What's up with that?  I think I picked up that you think you make people insecure.

not people in general, but I think there is some people feel intimidated or threatened by me, not in the sense that I mean them any harm but in the way that I lean more towards "good" "light" things.. and have deeply rooted beliefs in certain things such as formlessness and love. That just seeing me can threaten their sense of wanting to dominate, prey on, or control others, as I am a sort of "earth protector".. the "dark ones" will attack me. I don't know how else to explain it. But don't get me wrong.. I attract plenty of goodness too  :wink:

--------------------

OfflineRenegade8
Niggar please

Loc: Orange County
    #2526169 - 04/04/04 11:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I tend to attract crazy people (sorry, Frog :tongue:) without meaning to, so it might not be anything Shroomism is doing that causes evil to gravitate to him.

--------------------
I'm just see-through faded, super jaded, and out of my mind. - R.I.P. Layne

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2526269 - 04/05/04 12:10 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i heard of this crazy dude that said to turn the other cheeck. i told him that that is eaiser said than done.

he got beat unmercifully, and didnt utter a single negative word. i told him that he should have hit back or run, but he said that he undertood their negativity and couldnt be angry with them for that.

to make a long story short he got crucified, took all the sins of the universe..ever, and then 3 days later came back to life and floated to space or heaven.

did you guess who i talking about? thats right! bert from dowm the street, you know, that one who eats anything(spit, bugs, dirty shit, etc...) for a price. that motherfuckers nuts!

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #2526703 - 04/05/04 05:58 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

It's the other way around - his madness is inflating his ego. Moreover, whatever the cause, he is on a destructive path. You have intuitions that he is being secretly self-destructive if 'H' is Heroin. He is provoking you to violence because he must recognize that you are trained to fight. The result could be that if you do beat him up, he'll laugh maniacally as the police he calls takes you away for assault and battery. Who knows? - if you do damage to him, he'll retain a lawyer who works on a contingency basis to gleans your wages for the next 10 years. And this potential acting act is not about making money, it's about projection of his own emerging 'shadow' onto you, and then feeling justified in attacking you because he sees only his projection that's been put on you, and you're the evil one in his tainted eyes.

If he lives with you, the others may need to recognize the seriousness of the problem and ask him to move out. If you moved out, he could probably find another victim if he didn't stalk you. This kind of thing doesn't just go away. If he continues to provoke violence, the socially accepted thing to do is obtain a restraining order. The thing is to avoid being the one who snaps first and gets busted for a felony assault and battery.

As to the healing aspect - YOU are not in any way the person to take on a role of healer with regard to this guy. YOU are the victim, whether you like it or not, and you must do what is necessary to avoid becoming a really injured victim. Whether medication or exorcism is in order, it is not your role, and any attempt will undoubtedly provoke him further, since it will appear to his inflated ego that you are patronizing him or attempting a superior stance by attempting to 'help' him.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #2526729 - 04/05/04 06:23 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I have to agree with Scorpivo and Markos. The guy is psychotic and is having delusions about you and the situation could end up being dangerous for you. Look up some info on psychosis. I think it would be the responsible thing to do for his well being and for your own to notify someone who can force him to have treatment even as difficult as that can be to initiate. Unlike other mental disorder psychoses don't resolve easily without drugs.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Anonymous

#2526776 - 04/05/04 07:24 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Wow.. crazy situation.

This is what I would do..Next time he is all up in your shit get him in submission and tell him straight up your not going to take his bullshit anymore but you do not want to have to hurt him. You have to tell him he's been acting crazy. If he's doing this shit in front of a bunch of people, like talking to himself, and nobody says anything about it then he will think it's ok to do...he will only get worse.

If you've got him pinned down and have all his friends telling him he's been really crazy lately and that he needs to straighten up than he might come around.

This guy really sounds like hes having mental issues, you have to remember that.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: CleverName]
    #2526847 - 04/05/04 08:13 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CleverName said:
i heard of this crazy dude that said to turn the other cheeck.  i told him that that is eaiser said than done. 

he got beat unmercifully, and didnt utter a single negative word.  i told him that he should have hit back or run, but he said that he undertood their negativity and couldnt be angry with them for that.

to make a long story short he got crucified, took all the sins of the universe..ever, and then 3 days later came back to life and floated to space or heaven.

Ja, my girlfriend had an old friend just like that. He listened to Leary all the time and never left any negative imprint... he just got beat to death by some people because he was also gay. He wouldn't fight back, and when he did hit them, he kept apologizing... and they eventually killed them.  :frown:

At any rate, we DO need to protect ourselves. I think the dude needs serious help.. it seems that he needs treated. Especially if he is doing heroin, my fucking god... Authorities probably are going to need to be brought in, which always sucks, but I think it is necessary... 

What a crazy fucking world sometimes. :nonono:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2527183 - 04/05/04 10:47 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

it's crazy how life will bombard you all at once for no reason at all.

how threatened to you really feel?  you say you take martial arts, but in all the fights I have been in grappling is the thing!! :wink:

anyway if you feel threated, talk to your friends about it.  seriously sit down and explain how you feel.  if they are really your friends, they'll listen.  talkin to me seems the best avenue.  even if he is insane, if your friends are more aware of what's going on, they will be able to interject as they see fit.  this way safety isn't the issue.

now like I said it depends on what the guy is capable of and how much you feel your life is threatened.  if you don't feel this way, still talk to your buddies and get your friend some help.  you don't have to do everythin on your own. after all, taking the full load isn't really the thing to do.

what you could have done is thrown the lighter back.  if your not afraid of him and can take him, then why not?  don't let him push you around, cause like a school yard bully, he's gonna do that for the rest of the year as long as you let him. 

try accepting him as he is.  I know it's really hard, but deep down, this person is in hell, and you being a healer could help him immensly.  this could be putting your talents at a real test to see what you're really made of.  this is a tough situation...try and flow with it.  if you are able to flow well i nthis situation...the many situations that will pop up afterwards will be WAY easier to deal with.

I hope this helped :smile:

:wexican:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: Spiritual Dilemna [Re: kaiowas]
    #2527657 - 04/05/04 01:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Sigh...I think one of your first mistakes was letting him get away with the first incident (I believe it was with the lighter). It may have never escalated to this point if you used swift, firm retaliation in the very beginning. But hey...hind-sight is 20/20.

Get a restraining order. This piece of paper won't stop anything, but like I mentioned before, it will help justify some violence (when it gets to that point).

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order