Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male

Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill
    #25265174 - 06/13/18 10:41 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/feds-accept-most-not-all-senate-amendments-to-marijuana-bill-1.3971400

Quote:

Published Wednesday, June 13, 2018 7:44AM EDT
Last Updated Wednesday, June 13, 2018 9:47AM EDT
OTTAWA – The federal government has issued its response to the Senate’s sweeping amendments to the marijuana legalization Bill C-45, and intends to accept most of the Senate’s changes, but several substantive changes didn’t make the cut.
The government says it agrees with, and will accept 26 proposed amendments to the legislation, which sets out the parameters for the production, possession, and sale of legal recreational marijuana for Canadians over the age of 18.
However, the Senate’s attempts to change the bill to give the provinces and territories the power to ban home-grown marijuana; and to prohibit pot producers from distributing branded merchandise were among 13 amendments the government says it “respectfully disagrees” with.

remainder snipped

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-228754-4-.htm#228754

Quote:

The Trudeau Liberals are rejecting more than a dozen Senate amendments to the government's landmark law to legalized cannabis.
In a motion put before the Commons, the Liberals say they can't support an amendment that would have allowed provinces to ban home cultivation of marijuana because provinces and territories will have the ability to place their own restrictions.
The government argues it is "critically important" to permit Canadians to grow pot at home in order to support the main goal of shutting down the illegal market.
The Liberals also say they won't support amendments aimed at banning the sale of marijuana-branded swag like T-shirts, and one that would require a registry of anyone involved in cannabis companies that senators believed would keep organized crime out of the legal pot game.
The Senate approved the Trudeau government’s pot bill last week that would lift Canada’s 95-year-old prohibition on recreational cannabis, but made nearly four dozen amendments.
The government is set to accept 27 of the changes to the bill, rejected 13 amendments and is proposing tweaks to two others.
MPs will have to vote on the motion to send it back to the upper chamber where senators would have to decide whether to accept the will of the House of Commons or dig in for a protracted parliamentary battle over the bill.

SAJLMFAO The senate voted 56 to 30 with those changes it might be a little closer but if they don't vote in favor of the bill our PM has already stated they can't take their summer break of two months at the end of July until it does pass and yes he has that authority. SAJLMFAO

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: rider420]
    #25265181 - 06/13/18 10:47 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Why does every shroomery news service post from a no-avatar member always have a run-on sentence after the articles. Every time.

--------------------

OfflineDorfnob
J.U.I.C.E.

Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: Near Dylan]
    #25265185 - 06/13/18 10:50 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Lol at :whathesaid:

OfflineTexXx
livin life
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO
Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: Dorfnob]
    #25265306 - 06/13/18 12:22 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Your starting to see the pattern. Take out his batteries, now!

--------------------
Life.

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male

Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: TexXx]
    #25265354 - 06/13/18 12:47 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Jealous?:bigblunt:

Smoking a joint laughing my fucking ass off.  The best revenge is to enjoy life while your detractors whine.:nyan::nyan::nyan:

OfflineTexXx
livin life
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO
Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: rider420]
    #25265359 - 06/13/18 12:52 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

No. Not jealous at all. Just hope they take yours and leave mine alone.

--------------------
Life.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25265373 - 06/13/18 12:58 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

We're not your detractors bro just use commas and periods lol. No one wants to read a run-on sentence.

--------------------

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male

Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: TexXx]
    #25265390 - 06/13/18 01:03 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Smoking a joint laughing my fucking ass off. SAJLMFAO Jealous? The best revenge is to enjoy life while your detractors whine.
Quote:

TexXx said:
No. Not jealous at all. Just hope they take yours and leave mine alone.

SAJLMFAO Thanks for defining jealousy for us.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jealousy

Quote:

1: a jealous disposition, attitude, or feeling a marriage destroyed by jealousy petty jealousies

2: zealous vigilance
cherish their official political freedom with fierce jealousy —Paul Blanshard

I will have the freedom to grow and use cannabis recreationally anywhere in Canada, and under American federal law you can't legally grow or sell cannabis anywhere in America even for medical reason. Oh dear did that sentence run on? SAJLMFAO

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male

Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: Near Dylan]
    #25265395 - 06/13/18 01:05 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
We're not your detractors bro just use commas and periods lol. No one wants to read a run-on sentence.

SAJLMFAO sure buddy worst thing in the world is a run on sentence unless it 20 years for two joint but I guess everyone here is an English teacher and does not or ever will use drugs?

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25265400 - 06/13/18 01:09 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Wtf is SAJLMFAO and why do you keep saying it

--------------------

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male

#25265412 - 06/13/18 01:16 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Smoking a joint laughing my fucking ass off. SAJLMFAO Jealous? The best revenge is to enjoy life while your detractors whine.
Quote:

Near Dylan said:
Wtf is SAJLMFAO and why do you keep saying it

SAJLMFAO Seriously are you kidding? The answer is in the post just made. Seriously are you kidding because otherwise I will have to ask if you really are that stupid? And before you complain that I'm flaming you sorry its a real and honest question.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#25265418 - 06/13/18 01:19 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

You are somethin else man lol

--------------------

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male

#25265421 - 06/13/18 01:20 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
You are somethin else man lol

Yup something you will always be jealous of.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: rider420] * 1
    #25265425 - 06/13/18 01:21 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Lay off the weed for a little while my guy lol

--------------------

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male

#25265429 - 06/13/18 01:23 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
Lay off the weed for a little while my guy lol

Buddy SAJLMFAO what you need to do is smoke a lot weed and mellow out.:breakthrough:

OfflineLeAto
Listener

Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: rider420] * 1
    #25265464 - 06/13/18 01:43 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

@Rider420

dude, you are becoming one of the worst members I have seen on this forum over the past decade.  I really dislike using the block button because sometimes an asshat can post worthwhile material, but your comments and the nuances of your postings, make you sound as if your still in high school...  Also SAJLMFAO, are you using SAJ as a racial epitaph?  LMFAO is pretty easy to follow but the only time I have ever seen the shorthand SAJ used, is by neo-nazi's talking about the jewish race...

~ LeAto

Edited by LeAto (06/13/18 01:44 PM)

Invisible36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

Loc: Diving into Mystical Terr...
Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: LeAto] * 1
    #25265479 - 06/13/18 01:48 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Quote:

LeAto said:
@Rider420

dude, you are becoming one of the worst members I have seen on this forum over the past decade.  I really dislike using the block button because sometimes an asshat can post worthwhile material, but your comments and the nuances of your postings, make you sound as if your still in high school...  Also SAJLMFAO, are you using SAJ as a racial epitaph?  LMFAO is pretty easy to follow but the only time I have ever seen the shorthand SAJ used, is by neo-nazi's talking about the jewish race...

~ LeAto

This. Also, being too lazy to post an entire article got your last post removed. You should fix this one before the same happens.

:underage:

--------------------
"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper. Move to the country, build a little home." - John Prine

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

How FrankHorrigan gets shit done with no nonsense

Bodhi shows you how fucking easy all aspects of growing mushrooms really is

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male

Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #25265508 - 06/13/18 02:01 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Quote:

36fuckin5 said:

This. Also, being too lazy to post an entire article got your last post removed. You should fix this one before the same happens.

:underage:

FYI my post was removed due to flaming, SAJLMFAO!

Better yet I will add to It!

Wonder why cannabis should be legal?

www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/lisa-dudley-coroners-inquest-dying-words-1.4702970

Quote:

Lisa Dudley's mother hears her daughter's dying words for 1st time at inquest
Dudley sat paralyzed in chair for 4 days before neighbor found her, shot in targeted hit
Snipped

["She was trying to speak," said Sabo. "She was struggling."
The court heard other testimony from police and paramedics about the final moments of Dudley's life, including the effort to keep her heart beating as paramedics transported her to a nearby helicopter.
Smith testified that that he had to cut Dudley's hair away from the chair she was found sitting in, because the blood had long dried since she'd been shot.
He told the court that he and other paramedics were staged nearby for "quite a long time … about 30 minutes," before police told them it was clear to approach the house.
He shared graphic details about the crime scene, and described Dudley looking directly at him when he entered, mouthing the words, "Help me."Thomas Holden pleaded guilty in 2017 to conspiracy to commit Dudley's murder.

Holden and Dudley had been partners in an illegal marijuana grow ring, but after their personal and business relationship soured, Holden paid a hit man $25,000 to kill her.

Some people think cannabis legalization is a joke tell that to Lisa's mother.

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male

Re: Feds accept most, not all Senate amendments to marijuana bill [Re: LeAto]
    #25265533 - 06/13/18 02:09 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Quote:

LeAto said:
@Rider420

~ LeAto

SAJLMFAO If you can read just look at earlier posts in this very thread and you will find what SAJLMFAO means SAJLMFAO

You a joke buddy and yes I'm laughing at ya.

OfflineCoolwhip GA
Stranger
    #25265783 - 06/13/18 04:08 PM (1 month, 1 day ago)

Get ready to go to jail Canada, according to Crispykoot this bill means MORE people are going to be jailed for recreational marijuana than ever before!

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service