Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemoodelev8or
Lifes what youmake it
 User Gallery

Loc: Buckingham Palace
Weird low dose experience - comments?
    #2104712 - 11/14/03 02:05 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Got a nice stash of P Cubensis (Mexicans) in Gelcaps, stored in the freezer. Each one was measured out is approximately .25 of a gram. Last night in a state of boredom, I decided to try one at around 6:30pm. Not alot happened and I had something to eat and chilled in front of the TV. An hour after consuming, things started happening which surprised me for such a low dose. I had a strange sensation in my mouth, pleasent, kind of like a cold sensation and it was really nice just to move my tongue around and and kind of lick my lips. My hands went sweaty and I was cold, and there was quite a strong body buzz. No visuals but some slight 'strangeness' at my peripheral vision. Music sounded great! I felt very relaxed and yawned alot.

After about 3 hours the effects dissapeared almost immediately, with not gradual comedown. In fact I felt really sharp and alert and had trouble getting to sleep!

This was surprising for such a low dose! Is this common? do you think they may be super strong shrooms?? I am not an experienced shroom muncher, but do lots of bud and loads of MDMA. What do you think may happen if I did 2 or 3 gelcaps? Would it blow me away???

--------------------
I like to be one with the universe for a while, hang with the spirits and perform psychoanalysis on myself while the Floyd cast technicolour waves of sound around my dissolving ego......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
Re: Weird low dose experience - comments? [Re: moodelev8or]
    #2104727 - 11/14/03 02:11 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

you'll get your head blown off probably.

i once ate 0.2g of tc aborts and i definitely tripped for 5 or 6 hours. however, there we're no visuals, only suggestions of visuals. nonetheless, i had one helluva difficult time grocery shopping that afternoon - i wasn't expecting 0.3g to do anything.

peace.

Offlinemoodelev8or
Lifes what youmake it
 User Gallery

Loc: Buckingham Palace
    #2104737 - 11/14/03 02:16 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Why is this? I dont understand. Nearly all the posts I have seen on this and other sites suggest that you wont even feel .25g! I can get through 5 -6 mdma pills and be ok (fooked) but ok! I also eat a load of aborts from my grow and didn't get anywhere near this! Could the grinding, freezing have affected the potency?

HELP I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER!!!! :-))

--------------------
I like to be one with the universe for a while, hang with the spirits and perform psychoanalysis on myself while the Floyd cast technicolour waves of sound around my dissolving ego......

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2104768 - 11/14/03 02:27 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

my most intence trip to date was off of 2.5 grams...which is usually a very low dose for me, i usually eat like 5-7 grams...i went further with this trip than i have ever gone before....

after this trip, i realized that there are more variables involved in how intence your trip is, than just how many you take. your trip was probably not that strong because the shrooms were more potent, but rather it was that strong because of one of these variables...maybe you wanted to trip, so your mind made you trip :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Edited by wrestler_az (11/14/03 02:30 AM)

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Re: Weird low dose experience - comments? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2108367 - 11/15/03 02:16 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

no, you see i didn't even WANT to trip - i was going to the grocery store that afternoon to do monthly shopping. i noticed how huge of a grin i had as i entered krogers. the lights blew me away - they were bright as shit and i was all hunkering down trying to stay out of the lights while deciding between romaine, red romaine, mix baby greens, and regular lettuce. after spending like 20 minutes trying to decide, i realized that i was tripping and couldn't make decisions and had no idea why i was in a grocery store or why all these other people were at the store with me. it was such a strange scene and i felt like a stranger. the floors were breathing just a tiny bit as i left the place.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: Weird low dose experience - comments? [Re: TerrapinSunrise]
    #2110897 - 11/16/03 04:55 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

no, you see i didn't even WANT to trip

then why did you eat them? usually if i dont want to trip, i stay away from mushrooms and the likes....but thats just me :grin: 

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlineant61
Male
Loc: colorado
    #2110930 - 11/16/03 05:27 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I did 2.5gms once early in the mourning, just because I had
a day off, and was gonna chill at home .
anyway it was coming on and the telephone rang,
and it was my lawyer asking me why i wasnt at court?
I had forgot I was to get my divores that day!
so I got in my car, in rush hour downtown austin tx,
and drove (which I never do tripping) to the courthouse.
when i got there i was tripping so hard it took everyting i had
all the year's of tripping to keep it together, my ex-wife knew I
was tripping, and said (yeah that's about right you were tripping
when we meet".
i was smiling and the jugde said "I must really want this divorce
because I seemed really happy".
anyway I can tell you lowdose's can be surprisingly intense.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Weird low dose experience - comments? [Re: ant61]
    #2110998 - 11/16/03 06:27 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

were you not expecting to trip?
Quote:

2.5 always blew me away, id be freaked if it didnt.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
Re: Weird low dose experience - comments? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2111366 - 11/16/03 11:57 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

A lot of people take low doses for the clarity and concentration it brings. It definitely makes your body much more fine-tuned.

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

Loc: Switzerland
Re: Weird low dose experience - comments? [Re: TheEggman]
    #2111419 - 11/16/03 12:24 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

this happend to me some time ago...

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
    #2112511 - 11/16/03 06:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
Quote:

no, you see i didn't even WANT to trip

then why did you eat them? usually if i dont want to trip, i stay away from mushrooms and the likes....but thats just me :grin: 

i didn't necessarily want to trip, that is true.  i ate such a small amount because i was concerned about whether or not these aborts were SAFE to eat.  people say that aborts start rotting after a while and can open a route to contams.  well, after harvest, i cut a couple of them open and they looked kinda gross looking but i think it is just what any mushroom looks like on the inside.  regardless, i was paranoid that *somehow* they were rotten, even though they showed no signs.  so, in conclusion, i ate 0.2g just to see if i experienced any adverse reaction.  they were fine, and from then on, i knew that the rest of the batch would also be fine.  that's my reason.  peace. 

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2114552 - 11/17/03 02:45 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

i didn't necessarily want to trip, that is true

i repeat...if you didnt want to trip, then why did you eat them? what did you think happens when you eat shrooms?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
    #2115521 - 11/17/03 07:50 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i think he's sayin he didn't plan/want to trip that hard? maybe he just wanted to see if he'd get a mild high, if that..

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Re: Weird low dose experience - comments? [Re: day_tripper]
    #2118786 - 11/18/03 12:37 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

day_tripper said:
i think he's sayin he didn't plan/want to trip that hard? maybe he just wanted to see if he'd get a mild high, if that..

yeay, day tripper understands...

if you read my post i said i was checking for contams. i wasn't EXPECTING to trip off of such a low dose. that is the whole freakin' point and why i posted my experience in this thread - it's about low dose experiences. instead of picking on my grammar, why don't you (whoever was quoting me, i don't know the name - not you day tripper!)post about YOUR low dose experiences! peace

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#2118843 - 11/18/03 01:08 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

woah! relax there buddy....im not picking on you or your grammer...

i understand why you ate them, and that you werent "expecting" such a strong trip...and thats fine, i have had such experiences on low doses as well...but i got the impression (guess i was wrong, it happens sometimes) you ate them expecting not to trip at all....but i think its safe to say, that when eating mushrooms regardless the dose, to expect not to trip is just foolish...

Quote:

it's about low dose experiences. instead of picking on my grammar, why don't you (whoever was quoting me, i don't know the name - not you day tripper!)post about YOUR low dose experiences! peace

i did:

Quote:

my most intence trip to date was off of 2.5 grams...which is usually a very low dose for me, i usually eat like 5-7 grams...i went further with this trip than i have ever gone before....

after this trip, i realized that there are more variables involved in how intence your trip is, than just how many you take. your trip was probably not that strong because the shrooms were more potent, but rather it was that strong because of one of these variables...maybe you wanted to trip, so your mind made you trip

for a full trip report of the trip i was refering to (its quite lenghty) go here

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post2032831

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineHighersyStems
Stranger
    #25264906 - 06/13/18 03:44 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

It just sounds like the basic effects of a threshold dose.  You ingested a small amount of psilocybin and your body let you know it noticed. 

Sure, increase in small increments for the future to see what you're working with.  Just set yourself up with a better scene than watching TV!

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
Re: Weird low dose experience - comments? [Re: ant61]
    #25265078 - 06/13/18 07:28 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ant61 said:
anyway it was coming on and the telephone rang,
and it was my lawyer asking me why i wasnt at court?
I had forgot I was to get my divores that day!
so I got in my car, in rush hour downtown  austin tx,
and drove (which I never do tripping)  to the courthouse.
when i got there i was tripping so hard it took everyting i had
all the year's of tripping to keep it together, my ex-wife knew I
was tripping, and said (yeah that's about right you were tripping
when we meet".
i was smiling and the jugde said "I must really want this divorce
because I seemed really happy".

:rofl:

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Weird low dose experience - comments? [Re: Inflaton]
    #25265156 - 06/13/18 08:27 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Whoa, what the necro post.

14 years, not the oldest I've seen, but it's up there.

:whoak:

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Offlinejibbly1
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Weird low dose experience - comments? [Re: HamHead]
    #25267327 - 06/14/18 07:21 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Whoa, what the necro post.

14 years, not the oldest I've seen, but it's up there.

:whoak:

I'm glad it was necro'd. The guy that forgot he had to go to court and got called in the morning after dosing lol cannot even imagine!

I micro dosed on 1g of very old dried suberginosea in a lemon tea once because I had been through a bad breakup and was feeling fragile and didn't trust myself to trip too hard. I wasn't sure it was going to work as they had been in a plastic bag in a jar for about 5 years. Surprisingly, it did work and actually made me feel way better about things but its effects were subtle. I decided to take the dog for a walk and even drove to a nice park because I felt "mildly high" rather than  tripping. Almost like i'd smoked a little low grade cannabis. Walking around the park and encountering other people, things changed gears and I started tripping pretty hard. Then had to drive home. You never know I guess.

Edited by jibbly1 (06/14/18 07:29 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale