Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMario Shroom
Certified Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland (US) Flag
NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it)
    #25262584 - 06/11/18 10:28 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25261751

noob at shrooms and I essentially took 8.3g, I can feel the afterglow affect still, After I took them and i was in the comedown I fell asleep for like 4 hours. Now Im awake and am aware of me being a little differet.

Has anyone else experienced the feeling of self awareness and being "different" after shrooms?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGrey Fox

Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: Mario Shroom] * 1
    #25262587 - 06/11/18 10:31 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mario Shroom said:

Has anyone else experienced the feeling of self awareness and being "different" after shrooms?

Thats what they're supposed to do.

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: Grey Fox]
    #25262609 - 06/11/18 10:45 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah have you not read the faq? Lol

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

OfflineMario Shroom
Certified Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: King Klick]
    #25262620 - 06/11/18 10:51 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

no I did, im wondering how you guys directly got affected by it

--------------------

OfflineMario Shroom
Certified Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: King Klick]
    #25262627 - 06/11/18 10:53 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

sorry if my question was wierd, asking in relation, and yes i did read up befor i took them :smile:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: Mario Shroom] * 1
    #25262642 - 06/11/18 11:03 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

vive la difference!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: Mario Shroom]
    #25262644 - 06/11/18 11:03 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Lol. Yeah dude.

That's an outrageously high dose.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: Mario Shroom]
    #25262664 - 06/11/18 11:14 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mario Shroom said:
no I did, im wondering how you guys directly got affected by it

I don't get the afterglow anymore. Not like the first time. It goes away, stay enlightened

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: King Klick] * 1
    #25262672 - 06/11/18 11:23 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

The effect they had was shattering my illusion of what was reality and replacing it with answers and questions.

Opening my mind and altering my perception in unimaginable ways.

Showing and teaching me things and healing me from my experiences in life which needed healing.

Learned what was important. Like friends and family, giving, love, helping others, learned truths about society and realized things.... Made connections... Learned.. grew.. changed...

They are powerful medicines. Healers and teachers.

Tools of self cultivation and realization.

Good luck on your journey and your travels

:yinyang2:

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

InvisibleGrey Fox

Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: Enkidu]
    #25262725 - 06/12/18 12:36 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

For me shrooms were a "deconstructive" force, in that they illuminated a lot of fallacies in my thinking. And they exposed areas where I was stuck and needed to move on. I learned that God is not real because of shrooms... really, they just helped me to face and come to terms with that reality.

--------------------
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

OfflineAkashicExplorer
Dimensional Jumper
 User Gallery

Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: Grey Fox]
    #25262882 - 06/12/18 04:06 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Grey Fox said:
Quote:

Mario Shroom said:

Thats what they're supposed to do.

Exactly.

Quote:

Grey Fox said:
For me shrooms were a "deconstructive" force, in that they illuminated a lot of fallacies in my thinking. And they exposed areas where I was stuck and needed to move on. I learned that God is not real because of shrooms... really, they just helped me to face and come to terms with that reality.

Funny, it is true. I read when I was a boy some books about a Pathryn and a Sharkan (or something like that, some made up powerful race.) They had runes throughout the entire body, as you grow, these grow. A few times, the main character has to sort of "remove" the "main-rune", causing a chain reaction where you would be "rune-less" and you had to rebuild them, and while you did, you would question everything, your existence and your mission, with the runes back up, fortified, the main character grow stronger. I always felt that "removing the main-rune" equaled to eat shrooms in real life. It is good and necessary to do that.

--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
    #25262975 - 06/12/18 05:56 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Grey Fox said:
I learned that God is not real because of shrooms... really, they just helped me to face and come to terms with that reality.

Funny because for most people they reinforce their faith. I guess they show you what you already know but dont want to accept. :thumbup:

But if you are truly and really bought into it they wont get you out of it.

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
    #25262991 - 06/12/18 06:15 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mario Shroom said:

Oh yes, I love my new post-shroom persona!

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

OfflineShroomhunts
Hunter Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
    #25263673 - 06/12/18 02:25 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

For me, they helped me see the world for what it is. Shrooms showed me that the things I believed to be true were actually lies and the truth had been staring me in the face the whole time. The knowledge mushrooms brought me gave me the power to heal my vessel and change my life for the better.

--------------------

You never kno

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

#25263679 - 06/12/18 02:26 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

you do know mushrooms make you gay right??

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: NOT THE SAME AFTER TRIPPING? (NEW TO SHROOMS 8.3G) (slight bad trip, but got out of it) [Re: Shroomhunts]
    #25263697 - 06/12/18 02:32 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomhunts said:
Shrooms showed me that the things I believed to be true were actually lies and the truth had been staring me in the face the whole time.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder