Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecrazychemist
Spreader ofSpores

My mushroom dose
    #2525855 - 04/04/04 10:57 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, Last night(Saturday) I ate 3.55g of dried Burmas that I picked a week ago.  I had my second most intense trip that I have ever had.  The experience was that everything was melting, I would get scared of my roomate and his crazy beating eyes, I felt like my existance was being stretched across the enitre universe, my eyes felt like I was crying and there was liquid all over my face (there wasn't), crazy thoughts would stream through my conscience, I thought that I knew what it felt like to be a God.

I would not consider it a bad time, but rather very intense.  The most intense time was when I ate 3.7 in a combo with brownies, weed (smoked), booze, and whippets.  That time I could not even function.

I guess what I am trying to get to is that I never feel like I need a ton of mushrooms to get sent in to a different world.  Taking 5g or more would seem insane to me.  Am I just more sensitive to mushrooms and only need a lower dose?  I can not even imagine what taking 5+g would even be like.  Thoughts?  Is this just a ramble? (P.S. I have eaten mushrooms about 15 times in my life)  :mushroom2:

--------------------
The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room.
-Waking Life

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: My mushroom dose [Re: crazychemist]
    #2525875 - 04/04/04 11:07 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've tried high doses, and they can be fun....but I agree you don't need it. I've had equally intense experiences from the lower doses, and generally more enjoyable ones. Less is more, I agree.
(and yea, it was kinda a ramble....np though I ramble all the time, in fact I'm rambling right now)

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Anonymous

Re: My mushroom dose [Re: crazychemist]
    #2526050 - 04/05/04 12:18 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've eaten upwards to quarters several times and I really prefer an eigth instead. 5-7g is definetly more intense, but I lose a lot of my ability to grasp it due to the sheer intensity of the trip. it hits fast, smears you immeasurably, and leaves you dumbfounded :smile:

2.5-4g leaves me relatively aware of everything going on and the ability to analyze the experience as it happens.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: My mushroom dose [Re: Organic]
    #2526094 - 04/05/04 12:31 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thats exactly how I feel. The high doses, you just trip so fucking hard you don't know what the fuck happened. The body high is overpowering at high doses for me too. Low doses, I trip essentially just as hard....but I have some slight grasp on reality still and I have a lot more fun (usually). As far as like "deep" trips, where you learn things about yourself and all that.....those are all from lower doses. My standard dose is usually around 3g these days.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinecrazychemist
Spreader ofSpores

Re: My mushroom dose [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2526135 - 04/05/04 12:48 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Cool.  Thanks for the feedback guys.  I am comfortable with my 3-3.5g trips for my strong ones.  I have taken 1.8g and tripped very hard but was also fully aware, unlike 3.5+ doses.  Thanks again.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room.
-Waking Life

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience