Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25261923 - 06/11/18 04:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

No there wasn't.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: koods]
    #25262045 - 06/11/18 05:33 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
There wasn't a coup in Ukraine that the US supported?

No there wasn't.

Do you have evidence the US opposed the coup?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: koods] * 1
    #25262553 - 06/11/18 10:08 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she favors a U.S.-Russian summit, seeking to point global diplomacy forward after a tumultuous meeting of Group of Seven leaders.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-10/merkel-says-trump-reneging-on-g-7-statement-is-depressing

MAGA...MAGA...MAGA

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: starfire_xes]
    #25263316 - 06/12/18 10:06 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

merkle is a dumb cunt and is leading her nation to ruin

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25278926 - 06/19/18 02:16 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
There wasn't a coup in Ukraine that the US supported?

No there wasn't.

U.S. Military Involvement In Ukraine: NATO Expansion Through Proxy War
Quote:

Although the U.S. State Department’s direct role in stoking the Maidan conflagration and toppling a democratically elected president is widely accepted as part of the historical record of the political and civil upheaval in Ukraine, little is reported about the initial and ever evolving U.S. military presence in the country. Former Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland’s intercepted phone calls and former U.S. President Barrack Obama’s public admission of the U.S. government’s $5 billion investment in funding fundamentally altering Ukraine’s political, economic and cultural alignment in the world received coverage, even by western main stream media. What has not received extensive media scrutiny is the involvement of the U.S. military and CIA very early on, and increasingly since the civil strife in the country began.

Setting aside the wealth of research suggesting the presence of western-trained snipers on the Maidan that fateful February 20th, 2014, the then Director of the CIA John Brennan’s visit to the new coup leadership just two months later in mid-April was a sign to the world that the U.S. clandestine intelligence services were fully involved in the unfolding drama. U.S. intelligence gathering aid was apparently on offer, yet soon proved to be of little help to the hapless Ukrainian defense establishment. The declaration by the Kiev government of an Anti-Terrorist Operation was a clear sign that the United States was behind the attempt to militarily confront the growing opposition in the eastern regions of Donetsk and Lugansk. Anyone refusing to acknowledge the legitimacy of the coup government would be labelled a terrorist.

It's a very interesting read by a former officer in the US Navy.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25280989 - 06/20/18 12:53 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

The invasion of Ukraine and Annexation of Crimea was ILLEGAL. There's no 2 ways to see that one.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25282184 - 06/20/18 10:21 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Can you prove there was an "invasion"???  The annexation was certainly no more illegal than the US orchestrated coup.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #25282194 - 06/20/18 10:26 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

It was much more illegal. But equally as bad.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25282259 - 06/20/18 10:58 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Are you aware of a law that states you can't vote to separate after your democratically elected president is removed by force through a coup d'état?  :shrug:

I'm pretty sure a coup d'état's wasn't authorized under the Ukrainian constitution.

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (06/21/18 12:31 AM)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#25282588 - 06/21/18 06:20 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I'm saying its a lot harder to prove the US subverted and guided Ukrainian democracy into a revolt than it is so take pictures of Russian tanks in Donetsk.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25283250 - 06/21/18 12:29 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

First of all, Russian tanks in Donetsk has nothing to do the Crimean vote to rejoin Russia.

Second, the Russian tanks in Ukraine story is actually very highly suspect, so I don't agree with your premise.  On the other hand, it's easy to prove the US guided Ukraine into a revolt.  Just read the post I made a few threads up.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#25283313 - 06/21/18 12:59 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

By prove I mean in a court of law. Or at the UN.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25283381 - 06/21/18 01:44 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

Did you not read my link about Victoria Nuland’s intercepted phone calls and Obama’s admission of a $5 billion US investment to alter Ukraine’s political, economic and cultural alignment?  Or the article casting very serious doubt on the reports of Russian tanks in Ukraine?

Of course, this will never go to a court of law, unfortunately.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#25283776 - 06/21/18 05:11 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

This was 2 days ago: Ukraine's Joint forces find evidence of Russian Military presence in Donbas. https://www.unian.info/war/10157570-ukraine-s-joint-forces-show-new-evidence-of-russian-military-presence-in-donbas-photo.html

Ukraine's Joint Forces Operation (JFO) Command has showed another evidence of Russian military presence in Donbas. The JFO headquarters posted on Facebook a photo of a soldier of the Russian armed forces, which was made on one of the wind turbines of the Novoazovsk-based wind power plant on June 13, 2013. "...This is confirmed by guiding landmarks: No. 1 – wind generator; No. 2 – wind generator; No. 3 – windbreaker bend; No. 4 – windbreaker bend," the headquarters wrote. Photo from JFO headquarters The photo depicts a complex of radio-electronic reconnaissance means (two Soviet-made circular aerials and two solar batteries). Read also Situation in Azov Sea may escalate amid expansion of Russia's military presence – Turchynov "Presumably, the complex is used for audio interception, and radio direction finding of stations operating in the shortwave frequency range from 3 MHz to 30 MHz.

In addition, a man in Russian military uniform is standing near the antenna. He is probably a representative of one of the operational-combat support units or a military adviser, an instructor of Russia's armed forces," the report says. The author of the photo is most likely not a local resident, as indicated by his age (most of local "fighters" are of more advanced age).

Moreover, the actions of local militants are strictly controlled for photographs that unmask positions and military equipment. They are not admitted to the electronic warfare equipment as well. "But this person on the photo is standing near secret radio electronic equipment and is free to take photographs, exposing the location of the electronic warfare equipment," the headquarters added. Ukraine reports 2 WIA's amid 28 enemy attacks 09:39, 19 June 2018 WAR 1762 0 According to intelligence reports, one enemy armored combat vehicle and a GAZ-66 truck were destroyed. Photo from the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Russia's hybrid military forces mounted 28 attacks on Ukrainian army positions in Donbas in the past 24 hours, with two Ukrainian soldiers reported as wounded in action (WIA). "Two Ukrainian soldiers were wounded during the fighting with the use of small arms and grenade launchers near the town of Avdiyivka and the village of Opytne, which are in the Donetsk sector," the press center of Ukraine's Joint Forces Operation said in an update on Facebook as of 07:00 Kyiv time on June 19, 2018. Read also Maiorsk checkpoint in Donbas resumes work – JFO HQ Active hostilities continued in the Luhansk sector, where the Russian occupation forces resorted to provocations near the village of Novotoshkivske, as well as near the village of Verkhniotoretske, which is in the Horlivka sector. Fighting continues in the Mariupol sector, near the villages of Starohnativka, Chermalyk and Lebedynske, where the use of mortars by the occupiers endangered civilians. "According to intelligence reports, one enemy armored combat vehicle and a GAZ-66 truck were destroyed, and five occupiers were wounded as a result of concerted actions by the units of the Joint Forces," the report says. The night passed without aggravation of the situation. The enemy violated the ceasefire four times without using heavy weapons. There were no casualties among the Ukrainian defenders.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25283786 - 06/21/18 05:17 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

The civilians left in Crimea probably do love Russia and its occupation that is the only reason they aren't dead too. Kiev was the true invasion and it was very strategically important to Putin. That's why they were able to take Crimea easily without many shots because there was almost no one left from the battles of Kiev. The Nazis took France without many shots either. That doesn't mean the French liked them being there but if you talked to a frenchman in Nazi occupied France they'd probably sing Nazi praises to stay alive.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25284182 - 06/21/18 08:41 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
This was 2 days ago: Ukraine's Joint forces find evidence of Russian Military presence in Donbas.

What I said is there was no "invasion" of Ukraine.  It's certainly possible that Russia is helping Eastern Ukrainians defend themselves from the killings there of Russian speaking people.  If Russia had invaded, the war would have been over years ago.

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
The civilians left in Crimea probably do love Russia and its occupation that is the only reason they aren't dead too.

Yes, they do love Russia.  I know this becuase I visited Crimea last summer.

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Kiev was the true invasion and it was very strategically important to Putin. That's why they were able to take Crimea easily without many shots because there was almost no one left from the battles of Kiev.

And now we're back to this post:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Can you prove there was an "invasion"???

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
The Nazis took France without many shots either. That doesn't mean the French liked them being there but if you talked to a frenchman in Nazi occupied France they'd probably sing Nazi praises to stay alive.

Probably true about France, but 90%+ of the French didn't vote to be ruled by Hitler.  I spoke with the locals in Crimea, and they LOVE being under Russia.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#25284374 - 06/21/18 11:00 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Did you talk to anyone who fought/sympathized with those that wanted a free Ukraine? Did you talk with the Ukrainian Nationalists or just Russian Nationalists sympathizers? Also i'd ask why do they like the Russian occupation? What e exactly are they doing that's so great?

Btw Here's different sources of proof you'll probably find a way to ignore.

Nato reports detailed with pictures and satellite imagery:
https://newrepublic.com/article/119260/russias-invasion-ukraine-evidence-convincing-putin-denies

https://conflictreport.info/2015/01/23/hard-evidence-the-regular-russian-army-invades-ukraine/

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #25284386 - 06/21/18 11:18 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

:lolsy:

You realize in cases like that people often get killed for speaking out against fascist regimes right? Russia is also a master of propaganda. Either way that is a ridiculous statement.

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Did you talk to anyone who fought/sympathized with those that wanted a free Ukraine? Did you talk with the Ukrainian Nationalists or just Russian Nationalists sympathizers? Also i'd ask why do they like the Russian occupation? What e exactly are they doing that's so great?

https://newrepublic.com/article/119260/russias-invasion-ukraine-evidence-convincing-putin-denies

https://conflictreport.info/2015/01/23/hard-evidence-the-regular-russian-army-invades-ukraine/

He was a stranger anyways, even if he had asked those people I wonder how many would actually be honest and how many would wonder if Falcon is a russian informant or something...

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25284467 - 06/22/18 01:19 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Did you talk to anyone who fought/sympathized with those that wanted a free Ukraine?

Ummm, Ukraine IS free.  No one fought the Soviets to free Ukraine as there was never a Soviet invasion.  :facepalm3:

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Did you talk with the Ukrainian Nationalists or just Russian Nationalists sympathizers? Also i'd ask why do they like the Russian occupation? What e exactly are they doing that's so great?

I spoke with everyone I could.  I went out of my way to find Ukrainian sympathizers.  I wrote about it here.  Crimeans like Russia for two reasons.

1. Most Crimeans are ethnic Russians as Crimea was historically a Russian territory except during a relatively short period under the Soviet Union.
2. Russia is investing in Crimea, and the economy is doing extremely well compared to Ukraine.

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

I ignored nothing.  Again, I even went of my way to find people who sided with Ukraine, and I wrote about the other side here.  The Tatars were the primary group who sided with Ukraine (Tatars are the native Muslim population of Crimea)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

Yes, I posted an article about that here.

Just use a little common sense.  If Russia invaded Ukraine, don't you think a lot more people would have been killed?

Let's look at the total numbers:

Euromaidan - "During the events of the Euromaidan protests in Kiev from 21 November 2013 through 23 February 2014, a total of 110–123 protesters and 18 police officers were killed in street clashes"
Crimean crisis - "During the Russian annexation of Crimea from 23 February through 19 March 2014, six people were killed."
Odessa clashes - "Between 26 January and 27 December 2014, sporadic clashes occurred in the city of Odessa. The deadliest of these were the 2 May 2014 Odessa clashes when 48 protesters were killed[13] (46 pro-Russian and 2 pro-Ukrainian)."
War in Donbass - "The overall number of documented deaths in the War in Donbass, which started on 6 April 2014, has been put at 10,303"

Yes, the civil was in Donbass has been deadly, which started after Crimea had left Ukraine.  That's where Russia may now possibly be helping Russian speaking citizens from getting slaughtered.

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (06/22/18 02:43 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Donald Trump Calls For Russia To Be Let Back Into The G8 Ahead Of G7 Summit [Re: musiclover420]
    #25284515 - 06/22/18 02:39 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

:lolsy:

You realize in cases like that people often get killed for speaking out against fascist regimes right? Russia is also a master of propaganda. Either way that is a ridiculous statement.

Either you just made that up, or the US is FAR better at propaganda than Russia.  Either way, your assertion is ridiculous.

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
He was a stranger anyways, even if he had asked those people I wonder how many would actually be honest and how many would wonder if Falcon is a russian informant or something...

These people were very eager to talk to me.  It was clear to me that none of them felt endangered by speaking their minds.  The fact that you believe what you do is strong evidence America has the best propaganda by far.  Go visit Russia or Crimea yourself now that they're a free capitalist country if you don't want to be terribly ignorant.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder