Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

First Time Getting Stoned
    #2525024 - 04/04/04 04:00 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Last night I got high for the first time, and here's my story:

I had smoked pot twice before, about 3 months ago. Both times it was dank weed rolled into a joint. The kid I was smoking with got high (that was about his 20th time), but nothing happened to me either time.

But last night was a different story. Neither my friend or I had gotten stoned. We had about a gram of high quality weed, and rolled 2 joints. We went outside and smoked one, with no results. About 30 minutes later we smoked the other one, again with no results. So I called my brother (who is in college) and he told me that I should be using a piece. I told him I didn't have anything, so he suggested a pop can. We made a bowl out of that, put the other half gram in it, and went outside and smoked.

On the walk back to the house my legs started tingling. By the time I sat down inside, my whole body felt pleasant, like when you wake up in the morning and realize you can sleep for a few more hours. Suddenly I smiled and I couldn't stop smiling. I laughed for no reason for about a minute straight. I just liked sitting there. I had a craving for milk and peanuts, so I went to the refridgerator. Everything looked delicious. String cheese dipped in ranch dressing, a Twix with jelly on it, whatever. But as soon as I ate it, it had no taste, and I could almost feel it disappear in my stomach.

I told my friend that I wanted to be alone for awhile. I layed down on his couch with the lights off and my eyes closed. I was creating crazy images in my mind. I realized that I could solve all of my problems in life by just relaxing. I though about music and art, and how beautiful and intricate it is. I was compusing beautiful melodies in my head, but I was sad because I knew I would forget them and no one would be able to appreciate them. After sitting for about an hour, I went to bed (it was pretty late by then.)

All in all, this was much different than I expected. I thought I would be seeing bright colors, laughing about everything. It was an interesting experience, and I will probably try it again sometime in the future, but I am not going to go out of my way for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: PinballWizard]
    #2525034 - 04/04/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

How did you get two joints out of a half gram? Weed isn't supposed to be much of a hallucinogen. But it sounds like you had fun.

--------------------

OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: abhi]
    #2525050 - 04/04/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The joints weren't very fat, and I was using 1.5 inch rolling paper.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #2525066 - 04/04/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I suggest buying a glass pipe, they kick ass. I find joints use a lot of weed, they're just not that efficient. I save huge amounts of weed when I smoke with my glass piece.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2525404 - 04/04/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, good luck seeing bright colors on weed. The only think that happens to my vision when I smoke bud is everything becomes very clear. Everything I look at is "crisps". Any object I look at has very defined edges...

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: djd586]
    #2525443 - 04/04/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I noticed that too, only I think of it more as 'everything is completely flat'. It's like everything is just a layer, and you have a bunch of things on different layers. Or at least that's how I think about it.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2525484 - 04/04/04 06:49 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

You smoked two joints and didn't get high?

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2525503 - 04/04/04 06:59 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

they were two joints with a 1/4 of a gram in each one.

Offlinef8L
Triumph

#2525684 - 04/04/04 07:55 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I told my friend that I wanted to be alone for awhile.

Hehe, I would have slapped my friend and told him to jack it in his own house!

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #2525707 - 04/04/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

This sounds just like my first time getting stoned; I got mad visualizations; like Huxley says, being artistic helps you in that respect.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2525723 - 04/04/04 08:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I think that the first time being stoned is usually the best for most people. The first time I was stoned is one of my happiest memories.

--------------------

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
    #2525929 - 04/04/04 09:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't get very high for my first few times, and it wasn't until I smoked 3 bowls of hash on accident with my friend (they were mixed in w/ the weed, we were in a car at night with no lights when loading bowls) that I got stoned. But god damn I got stoned! It was different than what I expected, but it was great. I couldn't stop eating, I just wanted to veg and listen to music and laugh. Cherish your first few times...I kinda goes downhill from there.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2525968 - 04/04/04 09:50 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

ouch i hope you trimmed down the paper. 1.5 is a big paper for .25 grams of herb.

THe problem id guess is you probably where not inhaling the joint correctly.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
    #2526214 - 04/04/04 11:38 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

LoL that is a typical first timer story.  :stash: :lol:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2526547 - 04/05/04 02:24 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds fun. Appreciate your first few times getting high, because from my experience those will be your best highs ever. Its just not the same once you get used to it, the novelty wears off once you know exactly what to expect, and a large portion of the magic (although not all of it) is irretrievably lost.

My first time getting high was amazing. Smoked out of an apple-pipe (the smell of apples will forever be associated with that of burning cannabis in my mind). For the first few minutes afterwards, I coudln't tell if I was high or not, because I was amping on the fact that I had "done drugs" for the first time. My heart was beating fast, I was tingly, in retrospect, I was high and getting higher, but at the time, I coudln't differentiate the cannabis effects from my own rebellion-fueled stress reaction. I told my slightly more experienced friend that I wasn't sure if I was high. His suggestion-another few bowls and then Paul Oakenfold's - Tranceport. With another session under my belt, reality was clearly altered, I was trippin balls! I was smiling, laughing, weirded out, amazed, it was awesome.

This friend of mine had the best stereo I'd ever heard, four towers at each corner of the room, plus two normal speakers in front and a 12 inch sub under the desk. I don't know much about audio so I can't get into details, but people who knew what they were talking about always raved about his set-up, and it sounded like pure gold. I stumpled into his room, a laughing, high as hell mess, and layed down in the middle of the room. My friend put tranceport on and turned out the lights. The lightshow that followed rates as one of my best drug experiences to this day. The synesthesia was amazing. Oakenfold's mix was being converted to the visual spectrum by me and my THC-laden brain, and hardly any information was lost along the way. The synesthesia I get from shrooms is more beautiful and chaotic, but somehow less accurate, precise, less stunningly perfect as that first time.

Getting high now is still kinda fun, but not all that great. Its hit or miss. Sometimes I get talkative and creative, more often I feel stupid, tired, and hungry. The moral of the story is appreciate your first few sessions!

--------------------

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: baraka]
    #2526563 - 04/05/04 02:40 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

baraka said:
THe problem id guess is you probably where not inhaling the joint correctly.

That is what I would say. Hitting a pipe or a can or a bong forces you to inhale without thinking about it when you use a carb/choke. When smoking a joint you have to suck on it like a straw to fill your mouth with smoke. You then pull the joint away from your mouth and breathe in the smoke that is in your mouth. I never had a problem because I smoked a few cigs before smoking weed.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: Dankman]
    #2528345 - 04/05/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I just remeber ummmmmm....
Let me get back to u guys on that.

--------------------

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2528378 - 04/05/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm happy for you, being stoned is fun :wink:  ...

I guess really good weed can make some people hallucinate...I sometimes get visuals similar to the ones you get with like 100-150ug of lsd, when really high...like walls breathing and stuff melting a bit...But pot gives me more cev's than anything. Especially in the dark laying in my bed, I  see pretty chaotic stuff with dark electric colors shifting , or have really lucid dreams, they're interesting...

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2528394 - 04/05/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

stories like this make me laugh... you say that you smoked the first joint and felt nothing, dont worry that will change over time, it takes me just a few tokes before im pleasently high, but then again your joint had a quarter of a gram in it too... what has become a natural thing for my everyday life has just changed someones life... cant wait to hear your shroom or acid trip report lol! peace man...

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2528409 - 04/05/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

visuals like acid from smoking weed?  :oogle:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order