Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineindividualist
Stranger
Loc: Central Florida
Seeking to reach the next level. Need advice
    #25248834 - 06/04/18 07:26 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Hey all!

So my last trip was a bit of a downer, and now I realize why.  Today I finally obtained a scale and weighed out an amount of dried p cubensis comparable to what I took last time, when I was seeking a higher trip.

I've tripped to the point of mild visuals and popping colors and and overall mellow, floaty, happy sensations, but nothing as intense or psychologically challenging as I've experienced even with high amounts of weed.  Level 1, moderate level 2.  I'm not ready for ego death but I want more than shifty clouds and bright colors.

Turns out last time I only took about a gram.  I had been eyeballing it and thought it was at least 2.5 grams or so.  I mean, at least I erred the right way, but I still ultimately wasted a good amount.

Unfortunately that means I only have less than a gram left, which I know from experience won't take me to where I'm looking to go.  I put it all on the scale, which only measures to the whole gram, and with all 7 of my dried cubes on there the scale still read "0g."  Unbelievable :frown:

Disappointing for sure.  I ordered some Syrian rue to go with my next trip, but I still don't think that would be enough.

Luckily, however, today I went out to the pasture and had a pretty lucky harvest, and was able to actually weigh it this time: 16 grams of fresh p cubensis which I will dry and add to my current stash of something under 1 gram. 

I'm just going to assume that once it's all dry I'm ultimately looking at somewhere in the neightborhood of 2-2.5g dried cubensis, and this time I'll have Syrian rue on hand as well.

I've now gotten my feet wet.  I've seen the neon colors and the super green grass and it was an amazing, but not life changing, experience.  I want to move up.  But I'm not ready to meet the machine elves either.

My question is, what am I looking at with a dose of 2-2.5g dried p cubensis + Syrian rue?  Is that machine elf territory, and if so should I use less mushrooms or less rue to take the edge off?

--------------------
Question with boldness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
Re: Seeking to reach the next level. Need advice [Re: individualist]
    #25248881 - 06/04/18 07:49 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

individualist said:
I put it all on the scale, which only measures to the whole gram, and with all 7 of my dried cubes on there the scale still read "0g."  Unbelievable :frown:

Jeez man, dont have $10?

https://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-AWS-100-Digital-Resolution/dp/B0012LOQUQ

Quote:

individualist said:
My question is, what am I looking at with a dose of 2-2.5g dried p cubensis + Syrian rue?  Is that machine elf territory, and if so should I use less mushrooms or less rue to take the edge off?

You'll be high and likely looking at breathing textures and objects. It is fun.

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Seeking to reach the next level. Need advice [Re: Inflaton]
    #25249165 - 06/04/18 10:32 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I would probably just eat the boomers alone or pick a bit more and do a 3g dose.

You've only tripped once ? Off that 1gdose?

Or you've tripped other times?

Unless sabnock or someone else humps in and explains how and why to use the rue

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

InvisibleHush
Journeyman

#25249174 - 06/04/18 10:39 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

For a good step up in level go hunt for more until you have 3g to 4g dried and skip the Rue.

Offlineindividualist
Stranger
Re: Seeking to reach the next level. Need advice [Re: Hush]
    #25251511 - 06/06/18 07:32 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

So it's all dried out and it's about 3-4 grams.  Again the scale only reads oout whole grams.  Also, it apparently tares out very small changes in the weight.  I had been slowly adding mushrooms to the scale one by one and even after putting it all on there it read "0g".  That didn't pass the smell test so I took it all off, put a plastic cup on the scale and tared that out, then dumped all the mushrooms in at once.  Suddenly I'm seeing "4g" on the scale.

This is a shitty scale.

Anyway, that's way too much to do with Rue.

--------------------
Question with boldness

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
    #25251543 - 06/06/18 07:55 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Your scale is hilarious. Did you buy it in a flea market?

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

Offlineindividualist
Stranger
    #25251549 - 06/06/18 07:58 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
Question with boldness

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25251574 - 06/06/18 08:16 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah buy a scale that measures at least one decimal point.

For a better reading put the cup on, see what it weighs and remember it's weight, take it off, turn your Digi off then back on, add the mushrooms to the cup, then place all of it in St once.

I would shoot for about 3g or so if you want a relatively strong esperience

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract