Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

First Time Getting Stoned
    #2525024 - 04/04/04 04:00 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Last night I got high for the first time, and here's my story:

I had smoked pot twice before, about 3 months ago. Both times it was dank weed rolled into a joint. The kid I was smoking with got high (that was about his 20th time), but nothing happened to me either time.

But last night was a different story. Neither my friend or I had gotten stoned. We had about a gram of high quality weed, and rolled 2 joints. We went outside and smoked one, with no results. About 30 minutes later we smoked the other one, again with no results. So I called my brother (who is in college) and he told me that I should be using a piece. I told him I didn't have anything, so he suggested a pop can. We made a bowl out of that, put the other half gram in it, and went outside and smoked.

On the walk back to the house my legs started tingling. By the time I sat down inside, my whole body felt pleasant, like when you wake up in the morning and realize you can sleep for a few more hours. Suddenly I smiled and I couldn't stop smiling. I laughed for no reason for about a minute straight. I just liked sitting there. I had a craving for milk and peanuts, so I went to the refridgerator. Everything looked delicious. String cheese dipped in ranch dressing, a Twix with jelly on it, whatever. But as soon as I ate it, it had no taste, and I could almost feel it disappear in my stomach.

I told my friend that I wanted to be alone for awhile. I layed down on his couch with the lights off and my eyes closed. I was creating crazy images in my mind. I realized that I could solve all of my problems in life by just relaxing. I though about music and art, and how beautiful and intricate it is. I was compusing beautiful melodies in my head, but I was sad because I knew I would forget them and no one would be able to appreciate them. After sitting for about an hour, I went to bed (it was pretty late by then.)

All in all, this was much different than I expected. I thought I would be seeing bright colors, laughing about everything. It was an interesting experience, and I will probably try it again sometime in the future, but I am not going to go out of my way for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineabhi
Why not?
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: PinballWizard]
    #2525034 - 04/04/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

How did you get two joints out of a half gram? Weed isn't supposed to be much of a hallucinogen. But it sounds like you had fun.

--------------------

OfflinePinballWizard

Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: abhi]
    #2525050 - 04/04/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

The joints weren't very fat, and I was using 1.5 inch rolling paper.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #2525066 - 04/04/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I suggest buying a glass pipe, they kick ass. I find joints use a lot of weed, they're just not that efficient. I save huge amounts of weed when I smoke with my glass piece.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2525404 - 04/04/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, good luck seeing bright colors on weed. The only think that happens to my vision when I smoke bud is everything becomes very clear. Everything I look at is "crisps". Any object I look at has very defined edges...

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: djd586]
    #2525443 - 04/04/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I noticed that too, only I think of it more as 'everything is completely flat'. It's like everything is just a layer, and you have a bunch of things on different layers. Or at least that's how I think about it.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2525484 - 04/04/04 06:49 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

You smoked two joints and didn't get high?

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2525503 - 04/04/04 06:59 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

they were two joints with a 1/4 of a gram in each one.

Offlinef8L
Triumph

#2525684 - 04/04/04 07:55 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I told my friend that I wanted to be alone for awhile.

Hehe, I would have slapped my friend and told him to jack it in his own house!

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #2525707 - 04/04/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

This sounds just like my first time getting stoned; I got mad visualizations; like Huxley says, being artistic helps you in that respect.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2525723 - 04/04/04 08:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I think that the first time being stoned is usually the best for most people. The first time I was stoned is one of my happiest memories.

--------------------

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
    #2525929 - 04/04/04 09:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't get very high for my first few times, and it wasn't until I smoked 3 bowls of hash on accident with my friend (they were mixed in w/ the weed, we were in a car at night with no lights when loading bowls) that I got stoned. But god damn I got stoned! It was different than what I expected, but it was great. I couldn't stop eating, I just wanted to veg and listen to music and laugh. Cherish your first few times...I kinda goes downhill from there.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2525968 - 04/04/04 09:50 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

ouch i hope you trimmed down the paper. 1.5 is a big paper for .25 grams of herb.

THe problem id guess is you probably where not inhaling the joint correctly.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
    #2526214 - 04/04/04 11:38 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

LoL that is a typical first timer story.  :stash: :lol:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2526547 - 04/05/04 02:24 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds fun. Appreciate your first few times getting high, because from my experience those will be your best highs ever. Its just not the same once you get used to it, the novelty wears off once you know exactly what to expect, and a large portion of the magic (although not all of it) is irretrievably lost.

My first time getting high was amazing. Smoked out of an apple-pipe (the smell of apples will forever be associated with that of burning cannabis in my mind). For the first few minutes afterwards, I coudln't tell if I was high or not, because I was amping on the fact that I had "done drugs" for the first time. My heart was beating fast, I was tingly, in retrospect, I was high and getting higher, but at the time, I coudln't differentiate the cannabis effects from my own rebellion-fueled stress reaction. I told my slightly more experienced friend that I wasn't sure if I was high. His suggestion-another few bowls and then Paul Oakenfold's - Tranceport. With another session under my belt, reality was clearly altered, I was trippin balls! I was smiling, laughing, weirded out, amazed, it was awesome.

This friend of mine had the best stereo I'd ever heard, four towers at each corner of the room, plus two normal speakers in front and a 12 inch sub under the desk. I don't know much about audio so I can't get into details, but people who knew what they were talking about always raved about his set-up, and it sounded like pure gold. I stumpled into his room, a laughing, high as hell mess, and layed down in the middle of the room. My friend put tranceport on and turned out the lights. The lightshow that followed rates as one of my best drug experiences to this day. The synesthesia was amazing. Oakenfold's mix was being converted to the visual spectrum by me and my THC-laden brain, and hardly any information was lost along the way. The synesthesia I get from shrooms is more beautiful and chaotic, but somehow less accurate, precise, less stunningly perfect as that first time.

Getting high now is still kinda fun, but not all that great. Its hit or miss. Sometimes I get talkative and creative, more often I feel stupid, tired, and hungry. The moral of the story is appreciate your first few sessions!

--------------------

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: baraka]
    #2526563 - 04/05/04 02:40 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

baraka said:
THe problem id guess is you probably where not inhaling the joint correctly.

That is what I would say. Hitting a pipe or a can or a bong forces you to inhale without thinking about it when you use a carb/choke. When smoking a joint you have to suck on it like a straw to fill your mouth with smoke. You then pull the joint away from your mouth and breathe in the smoke that is in your mouth. I never had a problem because I smoked a few cigs before smoking weed.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: Dankman]
    #2528345 - 04/05/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I just remeber ummmmmm....
Let me get back to u guys on that.

--------------------

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2528378 - 04/05/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I'm happy for you, being stoned is fun :wink:  ...

I guess really good weed can make some people hallucinate...I sometimes get visuals similar to the ones you get with like 100-150ug of lsd, when really high...like walls breathing and stuff melting a bit...But pot gives me more cev's than anything. Especially in the dark laying in my bed, I  see pretty chaotic stuff with dark electric colors shifting , or have really lucid dreams, they're interesting...

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2528394 - 04/05/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

stories like this make me laugh... you say that you smoked the first joint and felt nothing, dont worry that will change over time, it takes me just a few tokes before im pleasently high, but then again your joint had a quarter of a gram in it too... what has become a natural thing for my everyday life has just changed someones life... cant wait to hear your shroom or acid trip report lol! peace man...

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: Tremor1127]
    #2528409 - 04/05/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

visuals like acid from smoking weed?  :oogle:

OfflinePinballWizard

Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2528532 - 04/05/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I think I might've been getting some CEV's too. I closed my eyes and it looked like my arms were springs, like Inspector Gadget, and I could reach all the way across the room. Then I started seeing these weird copper shapes with strange colors and patterns on them, and I somehow connected each of them with my childhood. Weird shit.

I forgot to mention how paranoid I was. My friend's house is shaped like a dome, and I heard every creak in the walls, and thought army operatives were climbing the house to get me. I just tossed the thought away, though, and thought about happy thing.

LOL my best memory from the experience was when I was raiding my friend's fridge, I was trying to figure out how to explain to the police why I needed so much string cheese.

BTW Tremor1127, I have shrooms I am planning on doing in 2 days, and when I visit my brother at his dorm in 2 weeks, I will be picking up some acid. LOL I guess pot really is a gateway drug. Not that that's a bad thing, of course.

OfflineSYCOdelik
Trippy
Male

Loc: where am i again?
    #2528607 - 04/05/04 05:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Since your tolerance is real low I suggest rolling and smoking a Blunt. Then you'll really be high.

..ah the good ol' days with a low tolerence, how i miss you.

--------------------

~Life is one long ride, make it the best ride you can.

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2529613 - 04/05/04 09:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
they were two joints with a 1/4 of a gram in each one.

Quote:

FatVsAsia said:
You smoked two joints and didn't get high?

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
    #2530544 - 04/06/04 03:17 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

hold it in as long as you can deep in your lungs.....each toke.

--------------------
:awesome:

OfflineGuidelines
Stranger
    #2537031 - 04/07/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Damn I wish every time i got high was like the first! By the way man you might not be wanting to use a pop can for a pipe, when heated it releases chemicals that can cause alzhiemers and various other nasty shit, same deal with tinfoil. Pretty much everyone has used that stuff in their earlyer tokin days but i sudgest you put the cash down and invest in a nice reasonably priced ccg glass pipe, the glass doesent release any chemicals or bad taste when heated, all you get is a toke of pure weed.

Offlinekroum
Stranger
Loc: CA
    #2537770 - 04/08/04 12:23 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

PinballWizard, they're not completely right when they say that the novelty wears off and that it starts to suck. It will only happen if you start doing it on a regular basis.

Unlike most people, I didn't get into it just so I could say i did drugs, I didn't do it to rebel, I had done my research before hand, I had learned alot about it, and I was very curious to experience it for myself. I am happy that I did. It has been almost two years since then and in that time I've smoked 7 times... very spread out. The novelty hasn't worn off yet, and every experience is different and I've gained something from almost all of them. Don't let it become a habit, don't let it become important or soemthing that you look foreward to for weeks, think of it as something special that should be done sparingly and with the right reasons.

I see alot of similarities between our experiences. I have also had CEVs (of oriental rug patterns) that I KNEW were somehow linked to my childhood in Bulgaria, by changing them or imagining new ones, I was able to recall memmories that I thought i had forgotten. I fet so extatic that I remembered things that I dind't know I could that I cried... I also created theories in my mind that I was convinced were amazing, but I always felt a feeling of sadness because I knew I would forget them in a few seconds...

Like I said, it's a special experience and if you don't wear it out, it will stay special.

(I hope I haven't offended anyone and if I have...sorry)

--------------------
"Why not?"
Last words of Timothy Leary

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: kroum]
    #2537790 - 04/08/04 12:28 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i just like to stay stoned all day long... something novel about greendays for months in a row... i wake and bake, then get high before i retire to the bed each night, i smoke all day between those two times...

OfflineHydroSmurf
Ex-Yakuza
Male

Loc: Tokyo,Japan
    #2542345 - 04/09/04 04:32 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

What you have to do, is get an ounce of weed brother, not 1/2 a gram, half a gram can't do shit. Get an ounce, and roll a pure joint. Smoke it. Then take out your bong and smoke that too. Take a couple of hits, like 5, 6 hits. Then you can start using a pipe or roll another joint or continue on with the bong. Listen to music or watch something stupid like Spongebob Squarepants or something, or just walk around outside where people hang out. Depending on what you wanna get, listen to some Drums N Bass or Trance or whatever to get moving and listen to like, Norah Jones to get mellowed out. Eat some good food. It tastes even better. Peace!

--------------------
I never supposed for the love of me that it would all be so vivid.

OfflineStaypuft
Floyd Fanatic
Loc: Atlanta, GA
    #2545665 - 04/10/04 12:30 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like you were smoking paper the first time, ya use a piece or a bong if you dont know how to roll a good joint. A piece is my personal favorite because you can take it anywhere and works great.

--------------------
The gnomes have found a new way to say hooooray.
How do you feel?

OfflineStaypuft
Floyd Fanatic
Loc: Atlanta, GA
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: baraka]
    #2545669 - 04/10/04 12:31 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like you were smoking paper the first time, ya use a piece or a bong if you dont know how to roll a good joint. A piece is my personal favorite because you can t ake it anywhere and works great.

--------------------
The gnomes have found a new way to say hooooray.
How do you feel?

OfflineGinseng
enthusiast
    #2545862 - 04/10/04 02:32 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I think you just need to learn how to inhale properly bro... i can get high of 3 deep hits of a batched spliff....

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: Ginseng]
    #2545914 - 04/10/04 02:55 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Word, i feel the effects of cannabis after one toke only, but one is not enough. hehe

--------------------

OfflineBeef_Welington
Stranger
    #2628666 - 05/02/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

for me, I usually get pretty fucked up off of about 1 bowl. I must have pretty low tolerance, and my highs are pretty good. Not like intense, but more like introspective and thoughtful. Its a wonderful feeling, I like the relaxation. I've smoked about 15-20 times and I can still get plenty high off of a bowl.

OfflineSamoFilling
Little Elf Dude

Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
    #2630623 - 05/03/04 01:29 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

When i close my eyes when I take Lungs/Hits of weed. I see geometrick shapes, Circles, Triangles, Psycadelic coloured 3-D cubes.

To make joints last longer, wet them with your saliva. Burns WAY slower. Don't wet them too much.

--------------------
I Found The Gift. Its not Much But Its alot for me.

OfflineMcKennaFan200
AmateurGairologist

#2631169 - 05/03/04 09:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Anybody else feel like they're on the verge of throwing up after they are very intoxicated...after about a bowl and a half I'm just like "I'm out on that...don't wanna throw up". Of course, I'm talking about good bud.

--------------------

"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

OfflineMylz

Loc: Ontario (Canada)
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #2631268 - 05/03/04 09:35 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My first time was awesome... Got about 2.5-3 grams from an older friend. The stuff was lime green 'n covered with crystals. Anyways it was me and 3 friends smokin it from a pipe, but two dropped out after only like 1/2-2/3 of it, and me and the other friend finished it off. Seemed to take forever to smoke it all, maybe cuz the pipe had an uber-small bowl. Anyways next thing I knew I couldn't stop smiling, the friend who'd stayed to smoke it all with me was on the ground laughing, and the other two were racing on all fours around the one friend's yard. After having a small cop scare (just parannoia), we decided to head inside. That's where the trip hit us full out. One friend ran around the house for half an hour thinking he was a movie star, the other magically disappeared, the friend who'd stayed to finish it all with me sat there for 40 minutes trying to make a jamaican patty but just kept goin in circles cuz he forgot how long to cook them each time, and I was just wandering aimlessly around the house and having memory blankouts. One second I'm in the living room, the next BOOM! I'm in one of the other friends' rooms in another house, then BOOM! I'm back in the original house in that friend's room. When the trip finally started to come down, a friend's 21 year old brother showed up and offered for all of us to come smoke another d00b. Not knowing my limit, I was the only one who agreed. Nothing much to say about that part, greened out though I managed not to puke, went home, and took another 4 hours to finally burn out and go back to normal.

--------------------
I'm an antidisestablishmentarianist, are you? :wink:

OfflineEvent_Horizon
the ganja man

#2631380 - 05/03/04 10:17 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i don't think anyone gets stoned the very first time they try to, cos you don't know how to toke properly and your lungs can't always easily handle it the first time

you gotta toke properly and inhale the stuff and keep it in for about 30 seconds to get a great feel.

i remember once i went ott and had a huge toke and kept it in for ages, and when i tried to exhale the smoke nothing came out, lol

OfflineCRo420
Wanna ShroomAgain
Loc: New York
    #2645980 - 05/06/04 02:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

>>>>>>>Sounds fun. Appreciate your first few times getting high, because >>>>>>>from my experience those will be your best highs ever. Its just >>>>>>>not the same once you get used to it, the novelty wears off once >>>>>>>you know exactly what to expect, and a large portion of the magic >>>>>>>(although not all of it) is irretrievably lost.

I couldn't agree more.. I got minor visuals when I started smoking (1st time I smoked was w/ a blunt n didn't get high..then I tried a bubbler and it worked like a charm). It still is fun, but just isn't the same anymore. 3 years down the line and it's still fun, but nothing like how it used to be.

--------------------
Shroom Count: 1 Time

OfflinePotIsYourFriend
Pot Inspector

Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: CRo420]
    #2646971 - 05/06/04 06:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

you can get visuals from weed, the first time I smoked weed I got so high it was sweet. Everytime I moved my head or my eyes it was like in slow motion and blurry. God it was sweet. Maybe not the same type of visuals your talking about but its still visuals. I still smoke but once or twice every 6 months and when I do I just know I'm going to be popped with a random drug test from work...

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
    #2648408 - 05/06/04 10:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It took me literally 10 times before I actually got stoned. Before I got stoned I used to ask myself "do people just fake being high?" lol.. I think the reason why I wasn't getting blazed was because I was rolling joints with fucking book paper and I wasn't even inhalling correctly. I was a newbie back then ahaha.

The first time I did get stoned was on new years eve 2002. I remember me and my friends just picked up a 1/4 of some sticky buds and were smoking bowls upon bowls out of a really nice bong. After the first bowl it finally hit me and it hit me hard. I couldn't stand up, I couldn't even talk.. I almost blacked out even, it was definantly a intense high. I don't think I have ever got as high as I did that night. I've smoked a ounce between only two other people and that can't even compare to the first time I got stoned.. Lol.

--------------------
LSD Fiend

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2648484 - 05/06/04 10:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i used to get music in my head. it was as intense as if a stereo were propositioned on my shoulder...except the music in my head was way better.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Anonymous

#2654738 - 05/08/04 08:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i agree, the first times are some of my best memories  :stoned:! and i also associate Curve cologne with weed now because when i smoked my first time, i had that on. i used to think i was hallucinating on pot, but the only real hallucination i had was when i was walking through the park, and all the grass and trees started looking like bad video game graphics :tongue2:.

::sigh:: i wish i was just starting to smoke, it definitley loses its magic and gets old fast unless you get the really good stuff :smirk:

do mushrooms lose their magic after awhile? when i tripped, they seemed endlessly interesting...

Offlinebelugakixazz
Stranger
Re: First Time Getting Stoned *DELETED* [Re: PinballWizard]
    #2655550 - 05/09/04 12:31 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by belugakixazz

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: belugakixazz]
    #2655624 - 05/09/04 01:14 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 08:06 AM)

OfflineJohnnyJ
Junior VicePresident

#2656825 - 05/09/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

All you guys talking about how weed is not as good after a few times have gotta try a bunch of different strains, and take a break for a month or so, if you smoke regularly. With the huge variety of strains available now you should never smoke and not get really high!
JohnnyJ

Invisible1Badfish
 User Gallery
    #2657530 - 05/09/04 04:15 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Obviously you weren't smoking "high quality" weed like you thought. Next time, try smoking out of a bong and holding in each hit as long as you can. Works for me...  :blazed:

--------------------

OfflinedPdP
Stranger
Re: First Time Getting Stoned [Re: 1Badfish]
    #2661621 - 05/11/04 12:36 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

All you guys talking about how weed is not as good after a few times have gotta try a bunch of different strains, and take a break for a month or so, if you smoke regularly. With the huge variety of strains available now you should never smoke and not get really high!

ditto...ive smoked daily for years, both recreationally and medicinally, and the only reason that will be happening to you is being limited in your supply

i can smoke a splif of a pure sativa like neville's haze or western winds right outta bed and it's the raciest jumpstart to the day you can imagine (very similar to coke/speed), at lunchtime pull a few bowls of kali mist and just go OUT THERE, and then at bedtime hit up a pure indica that will hit me like gettin whacked in the head with a 2x4 (in the best way you can imagine lol)...it's not a matter of tolerance to herb itself, it's just tolerance to what particular herb you're smoking...different strains from different regions of the world contain varying levels of different cannabinoids (THC is NOT the only cannabinoid at work in your high)...CBNs, CBDs, Flavenoids, Turpenoids, all kinds of neat stuff can vary GREATLY from strain to strain...not to mention the differences in smoking VS eating cannabis...if all you can get ahold of is the same old beast or schwaz from week to week then yes, it wont be as good as you remembered,

A "For Instance" would be how after years of smoking i attended the cannabis cup for the last 5 years and keep getting higher than any stateside herb ive ever tasted...cant say the same for the coffeeshops over there, but the entries in the cup were outta this friggin world

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order