Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepur3bind
Not all who wander are frost-y
Male User Gallery

Loc: Plan, Plant, Planet
Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: Lipa Kreepa] * 1
    #25248743 - 06/04/18 06:21 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guys I'm growing 5 "fucking incredible" females.

I will be using Fox Farm Instant Grow Big for Veg time (which I believe is asap),

Then I will be using a litre of Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Bloom A+B during budding time.

My question is, how much do I use of each per plant?

I am hoping 250 ml will do.

Or should I get a quart of these three:

Fox Farm- Grow Big,
Fox Farm- Big Bloom,
Tiger Bloom- Extra Strength

Someone throw me a bone, lol.

--------------------
"There are times— and this would be a great study for somebody to do—there have been periods in English when there were emotions that don't exist anymore, because the words have been lost. There are colors that don't exist anymore because the words have been lost." — Terence McKenna (The Archaic Revival: 1991)

Edited by pur3bind (06/04/18 06:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMeanGreen
Kratom Eater
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: pur3bind] * 1
    #25248761 - 06/04/18 06:39 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

That depends on the size of pots you're gonna be using, and how much do they say to use per liter on the bottle. You can (and probably should) usually go a bit lower than what they recommend,
I think one bottle should be enough for 5 plants, you'll probably have some of the veg nutes left even.

--------------------
Trade List

Invisiblepur3bind
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: MeanGreen] * 1
    #25248768 - 06/04/18 06:44 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

They're in the ground, no pots.

--------------------
"There are times— and this would be a great study for somebody to do—there have been periods in English when there were emotions that don't exist anymore, because the words have been lost. There are colors that don't exist anymore because the words have been lost." — Terence McKenna (The Archaic Revival: 1991)

OfflineMarmie
Peter peter portion eater
I'm a teapot

Loc: Deep inside the night
Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: pur3bind] * 1
    #25249801 - 06/05/18 10:07 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

If your soils good you shouldnt really have to feed it, if anything id feed it some fish fertilizer , if your soils not so good just follow the bottle n feed it once a week

--------------------

InvisibleHumble Newcomer
Diddler de niños
I'm a teapot

#25249861 - 06/05/18 11:00 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lipa Kreepa said:
You all have any preferences on when you like to pick....

When they need a drink or when they are fully hydrated?

Whats your fav terpene profile ratio? (What amber count do you prefer?)

When i was coming up, it was suggested to pick when only a few ambers are seen. Nowadays it seems ppl go on a heavier ratio... like b/wn 10-40%

I don't have any experience but I've read a lot on it and can tell you the consensus of other forums.

I agree it seems like most people I see wait for 25% to around 50% Amber trichomes and that's the farthest I read people wait. Because if you wait for more than 40-50% Amber when u harvest, by the time everything's dries and cured many of the trichomes will have turned fully brown (degradation of THC).

I have two of each strain growing so I plan to harvest one plant of each strain at mostly cloudy, little Amber (more couch lock) and tbe other at around 40% Amber (more active). See if there's in fact a difference

--------------------
How I made my mush GH

Offlinemerch137
Genetic Resevoir
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: Humble Newcomer] * 1
    #25249949 - 06/05/18 11:46 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I hate to say it because I like fox farms but...

Ditch all three get one quart of floranova bloom, this will also ph your water. works well in and out of hydro. Better than foxfarms ime. Its so complete its all you need to buy, no calmag etc.

I harvest when I feel is ripe never see brown trichomes or feel i lost potency.

Use whatever you want to use for veg, I havent tested the floranova for veg but im sure its good stuff.

--------------------
Those that know their mushrooms say...[...] Amanita.
[quote]sublimistri said:
id probably just trip it out then make them a friend and grow my own belladonna secretly to dose them on. [/quote]

[quote]sublimistri said:
this is the exact reason I wanna grow belladonna, because ima get that bitch back. [/quote]

InvisibleLipa Kreepa
Antisocial People Person

Loc: Where ppl are herded and ... Flag
    #25250006 - 06/05/18 12:35 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Humble Newcomer said:
Quote:

Lipa Kreepa said:
You all have any preferences on when you like to pick....

When they need a drink or when they are fully hydrated?

Whats your fav terpene profile ratio? (What amber count do you prefer?)

When i was coming up, it was suggested to pick when only a few ambers are seen. Nowadays it seems ppl go on a heavier ratio... like b/wn 10-40%

I don't have any experience but I've read a lot on it and can tell you the consensus of other forums.

I agree it seems like most people I see wait for 25% to around 50% Amber trichomes and that's the farthest I read people wait. Because if you wait for more than 40-50% Amber when u harvest, by the time everything's dries and cured many of the trichomes will have turned fully brown (degradation of THC).

I have two of each strain growing so I plan to harvest one plant of each strain at mostly cloudy, little Amber (more couch lock) and tbe other at around 40% Amber (more active). See if there's in fact a difference

Thank you for your reply. 25 amber sounds like a good zone For both indicas and sativas... and hey, i would love to hear about your results w that experiment :heart: if youre still feeling up for it, plz keep us posted

--------------------
LOVE LIFE AND LIVE IT HARD!

'Great Spirit, today, let me touch the Earth so the Earth can touch me.'

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'" -- Vonnegut

A monkey w/out his jungle is just an inmate-- :heart:lipa

InvisibleEl Torcho
Time for tea?
I'm a teapot

Loc: Lone Pine Hill
    #25250580 - 06/05/18 05:58 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I used to grow a cut that I would always harvest around 9 weeks. I let it go 13 weeks once time just to see what would happen. The majority of the trichomes were dark brown. The oil I made from some of it was the color of an amber beer bottle glass. It did make it for more of a 'nighttime' smoke.

THC degrades to CBN, which has its purpose, so it's not a complete loss.

--------------------
"Well it sounds trivial, but the key insight is . . . . . you don't know shit"
~Dennis McKenna

"There is more to human existence and to reality itself than science can ever give us access to."
~His Holiness, The 14th Dalai Lama

Offlinemerch137
Genetic Resevoir
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: El Torcho] * 1
    #25250896 - 06/05/18 08:53 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

When you say night time smoke do you mean it had a stronger stone, also meaning it arguably didnt lose potency when smoked?

I get the strongest of highs + largest of yields by maturing until it looks ripe. I treat it like a fruit. Also, a bit off topic, no fruit that I know of is ripe before its seeds are good.

--------------------
[quote]sublimistri said:
id probably just trip it out then make them a friend and grow my own belladonna secretly to dose them on. [/quote]

[quote]sublimistri said:
this is the exact reason I wanna grow belladonna, because ima get that bitch back. [/quote]

Edited by merch137 (06/05/18 08:54 PM)

InvisibleLipa Kreepa
Antisocial People Person

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: merch137] * 1
    #25250902 - 06/05/18 08:56 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

He is likely referring to its sedative, couchlock effect.

--------------------

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'" -- Vonnegut

Offlinemerch137
Genetic Resevoir
 User Gallery

#25250908 - 06/05/18 08:59 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yea, thats what I'm referring to too like a strong indica.

So letting it go longer gives you a stronger indica, indica effect you get it? All I try to grow are indica.

I find indica vs sativas highs differences to be minimal almost to the point sativa just feels like it hits you a bit lighter. Even harvesting at mid/late times feels very minimal/placebo/faux, although I can see it having minimal alterations.

Weight can almost double the last two weeks so this is the weight parts you DONT want to miss.

--------------------
[quote]sublimistri said:

[quote]sublimistri said:

Offlinemmcc
Stranger

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: merch137] * 1
    #25251067 - 06/05/18 10:44 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

this information should be publicized. I’m sure there’s a ton of studies stored at some institution

InvisibleLipa Kreepa
Antisocial People Person

Re: Cannabis Growers [Re: mmcc] * 1
    #25251434 - 06/06/18 06:14 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Its already on that path bro :whistling:

--------------------

InvisibleHumble Newcomer
Diddler de niños
I'm a teapot

#25256755 - 06/08/18 07:14 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I'm finding a ton of seeds in this gelato I'm smoking.

I live two hours from Mexico border, seeds have been a part of my life since day one, took me 12 years to see real dank and not brown brick weed. But my whole life seeds were garbage and wasted weight.

....so I'm pretty stoked about each fresh bowl I go to light and I see three tiny brown seeds on top and I dump out the bowl and go digging. Found 7 in this last bowl alone. This is high tier stuff I'm saying each seed is finding $10 lol

The nugs look like any other nug even when u break it up it's just.. there's sometimes tiny brown seeds in there. So pics won't help I don't think.

Question is, can u tell by bud formation or other ways if a female has seeds due to pollenation and not stress?

It's my understanding all seeds created by stress are female. This is how the seed banks sell feminized seeds they use silver or other stress methods. You can heavily stress your girl at home I've read to create all female seeds.

Can I tell anyway how the seeds were created (stress or male pollen)? That would tell  me seed sex. I guess I thought a proper pollenation would have dozens of seeds and half the bud would be seed clusters like brown brick weed. This is very hit and miss, most of the bag no seeds. This nug had 7.

I'll prob have to flip to flower to watch for pistils and then flip back to veg real quick to be safe, anyone have experience with this?

Edit I've seen illustrations that talk about the divot on the bottom of the seed and supposedly u can tell seed sex that way but from what I gather that's a coincidence that's right 60-70% of the time. My question stems from the randomness of the seeds in this gelato vs every bud being half seed with Mexican brown weed bc my understanding is they let all those pollinate who cares.

So it stands pollenated buds would be heavily seedy. This gelato isn't. I ramble. Bc it's so good lol

--------------------
How I made my mush GH

InvisibleHumble Newcomer
Diddler de niños
I'm a teapot

#25258488 - 06/09/18 08:35 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think you can. Also I regret the massacre I performed on Bruce banner #2 the naked one in the pics above that was a failed FIM twice, I followed general mainline instructions of topping from 6th or higher down to third node and prune all except third node fan leaves.

Still hasn't recovered from the massive chop and pruning it's been over a week all my others that I'm aggressively topping bounced back after two or three days. and now it's actually getting nute burn from the leftover hot soil bc it's just not using anything anymore.

Lightly flushed and gave a light (400ppm) feeding.

I think if I cared to try again I would simply train it that way as it grows

Ugh. First time blues.

--------------------
How I made my mush GH

InvisibleHumble Newcomer
Diddler de niños
I'm a teapot

#25258536 - 06/09/18 09:14 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Everything looks much bigger and bushier in this pic except the sad sad banner2 sweet thing..

New plan is to get her to recover and just let her be a two cola monster, I'm thinking in two weeks or so the little one (black widow 2) will be big enough and topped twice and I'm sure hoping banner has had a week after recovery by then bc I plan to flip. That'll be a 2.5month veg on Mary Lou and the other Blue Haze

--------------------
How I made my mush GH

Offlinemmcc
Stranger

#25258541 - 06/09/18 09:18 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

looking healthy. I need some of those dishes you got I always get spillage. how old are those plants?

InvisiblePsilosion

#25258548 - 06/09/18 09:24 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

My outdoor plants are doing well this year, going on 3 months old and they are 4-5ft tall.
Glad there is a Cannabis Growers thread now.

InvisibleHumble Newcomer
Diddler de niños
I'm a teapot

#25258552 - 06/09/18 09:25 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Are you stealing mine? I live alone and the big ones keep disappearing I'm down to two now.... Lol

Thanks buddy

They range from 2.5 months down to 5 weeks  old on the small one I just topped her for first time yesterday. I got a five pack of blue haze and started two seeds but then i was like, I need an indica too. But wasn't willing to spend another $60/5 seeds. So I got a sweet mixpack for $115/15seeds and it had the Bruce banner I've been hearing about. Wish I could have started at same time.

Never flowered before. It looks like I can get 16 plants in here by the footprint (16 five gallon pots or buckets). But I don't have a clue what it's gonna look like

----
So jealous about y'all's outdoor grows, I'm concerned about height being indoor and I keep tips in mind to minimize height - wish I didn't have to

--------------------
How I made my mush GH

Invisiblepur3bind
Male User Gallery

#25260009 - 06/10/18 04:29 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I have a question for using the veg juice "fox farm- instant grow big" during vegetation process...

It says on the bottle to use it every other watering,

But on Google it says to use 'fertilizer' once a week.

I don't know if they are talking about the vegetation fertilizer or the flowering fertilizer or both when the peoples on the googles say use 'fertilizer' once a week.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies