Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHappinessfeeling
GOD
 User Gallery

Revisiting 5-meo-dmt
    #25249817 - 06/05/18 10:20 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Hi,

I would like to try 5-meo-dmt again.
I have only tried it once, and that was five months ago.
I have been reluctant to smoke it again because how scary and powerful the effects were.
I probably only vaporized around 5 milligrams, and felt it almost instantly.
I immediately wanted to get up and go do something upon inhaling the vapor, anything at all to try and take my mind off of it.
But the moment I decided that I would just sit through it, and told myself that this is the experience that I had been seeking for so long, the fear and anxiety vanished, being replaced with elation and peace.
I will be more prepared when I try 5-meo-dmt again, although really there is no way to prepare for an experience of such magnitude.
I sometimes wish that I kept the 5-meo-dmt in the form that it was in, but after that first and only experience I converted everything I had into a smokeable enhanced-leaf smoking blend with peppermint leaf.
From reports of my friends who tried the enhanced leaf, I can confirm that it is still active and very potent in this form.
Also, I was going to go see a 5-meo-dmt facilitator/provider who travels extensively; he was going to be in a location close to where I live, but I eventually decided against it.
It would have been a six or seven hour bus ride just to get there, plus the ceremony itself cost a lot of money, and then I would have to rush back home on another long bus ride, as I would have no place to stay.
Plus, the providers are potentially abusing toads just to obtain 5-meo-dmt, which I am against.
I have the laboratory-synthesized form in my possession.
On top of all that, I wouldn't even need to leave my room if I wanted to try it again.
But still, there is a lot of fear in my chest that is preventing me from proceeding with this.
Does anyone who has reasonable experience with 5-meo-dmt have any advice or suggestions that they could share with me in regards to how to properly prepare, what the optimal setting would be, and how much to take?
Thank you

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Ganja Bush Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Lord Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. HappinessFeeling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
Re: Revisiting 5-meo-dmt [Re: Happinessfeeling] * 1
    #25249831 - 06/05/18 10:33 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I dont have experience, but I'd recommend you to not do it alone. Have someone watching over as very likely you'll fall unconscious as a stone if you take a significant amount (20 or 30mg?). So absolutely need a sitter to prevent unfortunate accidents.

For what I have seen it does look like the most powerful psychedelic in many ways but it is also quite atypical. Would be great if you report back if you try it.

Most reports agree on it being either the best or worst thing they have tried.

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

OfflineHappinessfeeling
GOD
 User Gallery

Re: Revisiting 5-meo-dmt [Re: Inflaton]
    #25249850 - 06/05/18 10:47 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for your help Inflation.
Yeah I have only tried it once and that was five months ago.
I've had the urge to do it again numerous times, but I keep backing down.
Thanks for the tip about the sitter as well.
When I did it I did not have a sitter, but then again I only vaporized about five milligrams.
My next attempt I am looking to take a dose of about 15 milligrams.
From what I have read, more than this is overkill.
I even purchased a book dedicated to 5-meo-dmt, and it is called: "Entheogenic Liberation."
It was just recently published in 2017.
I enjoyed reading the book, but am still too scared to try this again.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Ganja Bush Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Lord Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. HappinessFeeling.

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Re: Revisiting 5-meo-dmt [Re: Happinessfeeling]
    #25250206 - 06/05/18 02:28 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I posted this video few days ago, recording of a 5-meo-dmt "ceremony"

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25239202

--------------------

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

#25250209 - 06/05/18 02:30 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I'm also curious but yeah, its scary stuff.

--------------------

OfflineAwakenToTruth
Stranger

#25250551 - 06/05/18 05:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Happinessfeeling said:
Hi,

I would like to try 5-meo-dmt again.
I have only tried it once, and that was five months ago.
I have been reluctant to smoke it again because how scary and powerful the effects were.
I probably only vaporized around 5 milligrams, and felt it almost instantly.
I immediately wanted to get up and go do something upon inhaling the vapor, anything at all to try and take my mind off of it.
But the moment I decided that I would just sit through it, and told myself that this is the experience that I had been seeking for so long, the fear and anxiety vanished, being replaced with elation and peace.
I will be more prepared when I try 5-meo-dmt again, although really there is no way to prepare for an experience of such magnitude.
I sometimes wish that I kept the 5-meo-dmt in the form that it was in, but after that first and only experience I converted everything I had into a smokeable enhanced-leaf smoking blend with peppermint leaf.
From reports of my friends who tried the enhanced leaf, I can confirm that it is still active and very potent in this form.
Also, I was going to go see a 5-meo-dmt facilitator/provider who travels extensively; he was going to be in a location close to where I live, but I eventually decided against it.
It would have been a six or seven hour bus ride just to get there, plus the ceremony itself cost a lot of money, and then I would have to rush back home on another long bus ride, as I would have no place to stay.
Plus, the providers are potentially abusing toads just to obtain 5-meo-dmt, which I am against.
I have the laboratory-synthesized form in my possession.
On top of all that, I wouldn't even need to leave my room if I wanted to try it again.
But still, there is a lot of fear in my chest that is preventing me from proceeding with this.
Does anyone who has reasonable experience with 5-meo-dmt have any advice or suggestions that they could share with me in regards to how to properly prepare, what the optimal setting would be, and how much to take?
Thank you

I'll have to preface my comment with the fact that I have no 5 MEO DMT experience.

But seriously, what is there to be afraid of?

Honestly, just sit with that. Contemplate that deeply.

You'll get where you need to.

--------------------
It's all delusion. We are wrong about everything. There is only one real thing.

OfflineBtm303095
Myc in the wood
Male User Gallery

Loc: I'm lost
    #25250602 - 06/05/18 06:04 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Not to jump to conclusions but I would advise using a accurate scale when dosing this substance. Eyeballing a powder/crystal is extremely inaccurate.

--------------------
~ The most powerful tool we have at our disposal is our WILL. ~

JustAnotherFreak: "drugs are gay so I do straight lines"

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Re: Revisiting 5-meo-dmt [Re: AwakenToTruth]
    #25250619 - 06/05/18 06:11 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AwakenToTruth said:
I'll have to preface my comment with the fact that I have no 5 MEO DMT experience.

This is the comment of the tripper:

"Thanks for posting this. That is me in the video. My video was recently taken down because it "violated their guidelines." I just wanted to make something clear: I had a lot of experience with n,n-dmt prior to this experience, and I was well aware that I was about to do 5-MeO-dmt on this morning. While it was the most traumatic experience of my life, I was most definitely fully "aware of the difference" of the two substances."

Even if you discard the potential for psychological terror, which wont kill you after all, you can easily have a physical accident doing this alone. Do it with a sitter.

--------------------

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

#25250636 - 06/05/18 06:23 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

The full trip report:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/3cozaz/my_5meodmt_experience_with_video/

This is an extract:

It is at this point in the video that the doctor turns me over on my back, and my human body has stopped breathing. My friend tells me my face had gone purple, and that he saw the doctor become concerned. They pour water into my throat to get me to breathe for survival.

In my Hell, the water they pour becomes another part of the madness and propels me into farther, more isolated levels of Hell. I am drowning, I am dying, I am dying everyone’s death, I am all the pain that ever has existed, and that’s a silly understatement.

--------------------

Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

#25250638 - 06/05/18 06:24 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

:omfg:

--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Re: Revisiting 5-meo-dmt [Re: grati]
    #25250664 - 06/05/18 06:40 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Who is next in line for a 5-meo-DMT hit now?

--------------------

OfflineAwakenToTruth
Stranger

Re: Revisiting 5-meo-dmt [Re: Btm303095]
    #25250671 - 06/05/18 06:42 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Inflaton said:
Quote:

AwakenToTruth said:

This is the comment of the tripper:

"Thanks for posting this. That is me in the video. My video was recently taken down because it "violated their guidelines." I just wanted to make something clear: I had a lot of experience with n,n-dmt prior to this experience, and I was well aware that I was about to do 5-MeO-dmt on this morning. While it was the most traumatic experience of my life, I was most definitely fully "aware of the difference" of the two substances."

Even if you discard the potential for psychological terror, which wont kill you after all, you can easily have a physical accident doing this alone. Do it with a sitter.

I meant deeper. Like just going into it with pure acceptance. Ultimately fear is is just empty. Fear of fear is paralyzing

Quote:

Btm303095 said:
Not to jump to conclusions but I would advise using a accurate scale when dosing this substance. Eyeballing a powder/crystal is extremely inaccurate.

This should go without saying.

--------------------

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

#25250708 - 06/05/18 07:06 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AwakenToTruth said:
I meant deeper. Like just going into it with pure acceptance. Ultimately fear is is just empty. Fear of fear is paralyzing

I don't think that's it with a large hit of this. Set and setting seem pretty irrelevant.

From that trip report:

"I have no thought of Self or my name or my body or 5-MeO-DMT. I am gone completely. Completely."

--------------------

OfflineBtm303095
Myc in the wood
Male User Gallery

Loc: I'm lost
    #25250712 - 06/05/18 07:08 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AwakenToTruth said:

This should go without saying.

It shouldnt have to be stated. However, safety first. From the sounds of OP's wording it seemed eyeballed.

--------------------
~ The most powerful tool we have at our disposal is our WILL. ~

JustAnotherFreak: "drugs are gay so I do straight lines"

OfflineAwakenToTruth
Stranger

#25251352 - 06/06/18 04:53 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Inflaton said:
Quote:

AwakenToTruth said:

I don't think that's it with a large hit of this. Set and setting seem pretty irrelevant.

From that trip report:

"I have no thought of Self or my name or my body or 5-MeO-DMT. I am gone completely. Completely."

The point is there is no need to let fear prevent him from having the experience.

If the self is gone any fear is simply fear arising that isn't attached to anybody.

There is nothing to fear.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale