Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineunclem

Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate?
    #2524637 - 04/04/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Would it be at all possible to use a legal hallucinagen as a substrate, that a strain other than cubensis could absorb and give a very similar effect,yet be 100% legal?

First I suppose I'd have to find a mushroom that looks very much like cubensis

Second I'd have to find a legal and relative cheap hallucinagen to use as the substrate

Third it would actually have to work

any thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: unclem]
    #2524665 - 04/04/04 02:05 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

what would be the point of that?

just eat the legal hallucinogen if you want. why go through all the trouble of putting it in a mushroom?

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #2524687 - 04/04/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I guy i knew once wanted to put liquid acid onto store bought portabellos and sell them as psilly ones... don't think he ever did it though, just talked about it an awful lot...

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2524792 - 04/04/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Nah dude, that makes no sense. Sorry.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2524829 - 04/04/04 03:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Nah dude, that makes no sense. Sorry.

it makes sence that some prick might want to get a cheap redily available drug and mushrooms that look like cubes then sell them as cubes to unsuspecting people which is pretty fucked up. anything for money with some people :nonono:

there's no probable way to do that though like have the mush absorb some random chem while growing (other than lacing them after they're grown), i'm sure you could figure something out with a few years of work and testing many species, chems ect but why other than rip people off, btw selling anything as an illegal drug is a fenoly i believe, like selling portabellas as cubes or soap as crack, so might as well grow real cubes and not be a asshole and rip people off.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #2524833 - 04/04/04 03:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

MikoOLogical,

Phony mushrooms, usually Agaicus campestris have been sold with both LSD and PCP in them since the middle 1970s all over America including in Hawaii. They come in a G.I Tin of frozen grocery store mushrooms. The PCP was added to desguise the effects of the LSD.

Numerous published papers in Europe in Germany and Amsterdam also have ananlysis of shitake shrooms lace in a similar manner from Asia and sold ont he European Market.

It was because of those phony mushrooms that I began my interst in magic shrooms.

ALthough I ate a half gram cube in later 1968, I never really got high off the shrooms.
In 1973 or so, I bought, from a friend, a can of frozen mushrooms. In the G.I. "C" rations can and completely sealed for 75.00 for one pound frozen.

My wife and I and several friends ate them. The high lasted about 10 hours. It was not scary but was apparently phony magic shrooms.

WE sent some to Pharm Chem Labs in Palo Alto, California.

They were the laboratory doing free drug analysis for anyone who lived in Humbolt County or in Lane COunty, Eugene, Oregon.

Anyone coould send drug samples to these people but h they had to pay for analysis. If y ou lived inthe two counies mentioned above, the University of Oregon paid for those analysis.

What you did was call a number listed in High TImes and they would give you a product number and then you could call back in a few weeks and tell them your product number and then they would tell youi what your alledged product was.

I have in the past, post4ed some of those drug analysis sheets here at the shroomery.

Now, my friend sold those shrooms to me telling me they were Mexican magic mushrooms smuggled into the usa in tin "C" ration cans. That was becasue the person he bought them from told him that.

Pretty shitty thing to do? Huh?

Those shrooms are still sold around the country.

I wondered why someone whould sell me something and lie about what itr was or where it came from.

Anyway, That has already been done and I posted a news ite,m about the 24-yar-old kid in Spokane who got arrested for sellinbg $254,000 worth of canned hallucingoenic musrhooms to undercover cops, who fouhnd they were LSD ladced shrooms.. Fraudulent sales was the charge inthe 1980s on that particular case.

mj

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

#2524838 - 04/04/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I usually don't like to be redundant but why would you do that? Are you going to sell it as "shrooms dood"? Why do they have to look like cubensis? Why not just take the legal hallicinogen? Give us your motives.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

Offlinebullettoothtony
reality_skewed

#2524847 - 04/04/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Here are my thoughts...

the only reason you have to do this is rip people off. if that is your motive you are definetly at the wrong place. thats one of the shittiest things you can do.

if that isn't your motive, and you have some other motive...one which i cannot possibly think of...then good luck.....

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

#2524868 - 04/04/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If you go to the trouble of growing out the mushrooms why not use psilocybes? As someone else said it is illegal to sell fake drugs so your idea of a legal mushroom is wrong. Grow real ones but don't sell them. If you want to make money sell some crack. Mushrooms are better than that and deserve respect. Spread the magic.

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: John]
    #2524882 - 04/04/04 03:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Even if it were possible, it would still be very illegal. Like you said....selling drugs, even fake ones is illegal. I just don't even get what this guy is thinking....it makes no fucking sense. Why try so hard to rip people off by selling fake cubes, when the real ones are so readily available?

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2524925 - 04/04/04 03:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I wish you could make crossbreed mushrooms, like psilocybin portebellos. You could make them really potent and taste good, and the legal authorities could do nothing.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Invisiblesnatchcakes
Rad Dude

Loc: HellTrack
Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2524977 - 04/04/04 03:46 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

if they contained psilocybin they would be illeagal regardless of what they were crossed with.You could cross them with an evergreen tree if possable and if they contained psilocybin they would be illeagal.Its not the fact that they are cubes that makes them illeagal its the chemicals they contain.If you injected a brick of cheese with psilocybin that cheese would become illeagal.

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: snatchcakes]
    #2525001 - 04/04/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If you could make psilocybin portabellos they would be illegal BUT the authorities wouldn't know that. They would think they were portabellos and nothing else. You could have them in your cabinet or in a store bought bag of dried portabellos. That is what he is getting at.

--------------------

Invisiblesnatchcakes
Rad Dude

Loc: HellTrack
Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: Dankman]
    #2525008 - 04/04/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

ok well,that would be cool i suppose if it wasnt done to mislead people,other than the cops of course! :wink:

Offlineunclem

Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: snatchcakes]
    #2526084 - 04/04/04 10:28 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

My thought is to have them for personal use, but have them not be illegal. I wanted them to look like cubes just to be a 'prick' if the cops ever came down, they would be arresting me under false charges, and hence lawsuit

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #2526681 - 04/05/04 05:39 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

First off it it s the chemical alkaloids of psilocine and psilocybine which are illegal. Not the mushrooms.
So what wever you put the psilocybine is would be illegal. Your rationilizing the situation is pointless. You would still be busted for having an illicit substance in your mushrooms or what ever you put the psilocine into.

mj

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #2526732 - 04/05/04 06:26 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

This is the stupidest thing i have ever read. If the cops are coming for you im willing to bet you will have some other worries...

Quote:

unclem said:
My thought is to have them for personal use, but have them not be illegal. I wanted them to look like cubes just to be a 'prick' if the cops ever came down, they would be arresting me under false charges, and hence lawsuit

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

OfflineProtester
Stoner ReekingHavok

Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: dobinky]
    #2526874 - 04/05/04 08:29 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

This is the dumbest shit iv ever heard. Come on man if you where trying to hide it from the cops just dont talk about what your doing in your home outside or sell them and youll have no worries.

--------------------
I work my shitty 9-5 and I pay my taxes, I'm not hurting anybody else. So why do you care what i do in my spare time.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: Protester]
    #2527505 - 04/05/04 12:35 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If you had psilocybin portabellos the police would not recognize them as illegal and I'm sure they would taste alot better.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Anonymous

Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2528155 - 04/05/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

if that is so, why is peyote illegal, and san pedro perfectly legal?

both contain mescaline....but peyote is the cactus that is illegal.

if san pedro contains mescaline, why is it not illegal then?

Offlinefrock
    #2528414 - 04/05/04 04:20 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

San Pedro is illegal for the purpose of using it as a drug. Once you prepare it, it becomes illegal. Mescaline is very illegal.

I would imagine that San Pedro was not specifically scheduled because at the time it was not as popular or known to the masses, and its a cactus that is widely used in gardens and landscaping, thus making my grandma a criminal for having it in her yard.

OfflineTussinJunkie
Stranger
Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: ]
    #2528582 - 04/05/04 05:21 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Just do what the other shitheads are doing, impregnate some blotter paper with 5-meo-AMT and sell it as acid, then watch all of your friends die when they take 5 hits thinking it's acid.

Anonymous

Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: frock]
    #2528709 - 04/05/04 05:57 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

snatch cakes said:
Quote:

if they contained psilocybin they would be illeagal regardless of what they were crossed with.You could cross them with an evergreen tree if possable and if they contained psilocybin they would be illeagal.Its not the fact that they are cubes that makes them illeagal its the chemicals they contain.

this is why i brought up the san pedro comment, if what he said were infact true, then according to the way he put it, san pedro would have to be illegal because of what is in it.

just handing out shit really :P

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: ]
    #2528964 - 04/05/04 06:56 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Peyote is illegal because its latin name Lophorhora williamsii is a controlled sunbstance and San Pedro whose name is thricocerius pachanoi has no law naming the specific plant.

It has to have a high potential for abuse.

hope that helps you.

mj

2). San pedro is not openly sold on the street. Is used for grafting other cacti (any cacti which will not grow outrtside of its natural habitat can be grafted onto the San Pedro.

I have also seen San Pedro Cacti in many movies in peoples homes. Even George C. Scott gave an interview on television once and there were several cacti in pots in his home with cuttings missing fromt he plants and new shoots of cacti appearing where old ones were cut off. It is also an ornamental.

And remember that while marijuana seeds are listed as part of the plant and are illegal, the deadliest seeds int he world, Poppy seeds are not illegal.

However it is illegal to grow poppies as it is marijuana.

Anyione can buy a two-pound can of poppy seeds (Dutch Blue, papaver somniferam) from any aBar and Restaurant Supply Firm in most major U.S. cities.

OfflineGrumbles420
El Duderino

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Re: Legal shrooms by using legal hallucinagen as substrate? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2539600 - 04/08/04 02:22 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Damn..LSD on grocery store shrooms?

I just wish I could find LSD period, they can drop it on whatever they want :P

--------------------
"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, been
over the edge for yonks, been working me buns off for bands..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the
most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even
if you're not mad..."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract