Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesargeant1380
Stranger
Do I have HPPD?
    #25245504 - 06/03/18 04:46 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Hi guys,

I’m a first timer here and I really need some help with this. I did shrooms 3 times over a 3-4 week span, I dont remember the exact time period (this was a little over a month ago like in april). After that everything was fine and i havent done it since but i do drink all the time. about two days ago i smoked weed for the first time in two months and i saw the letters on my phones keyboard were dramatically  wiggling and getting bigger and smaller while i was high and this has never happened to me before when i have smoked, I have only ever seen this when im on shrooms so this freaked me out because of what ive read on hppd. Ever since then, every time I focus on a words or letters for too long, I see them subtly wigling, it comes and goes and it has been improving over the past two days. its nothing too bad and I wont notice it unless i really stare at them but im afraid it might get worse over time and Im starting med school in two months. what makes this weird is that ive read of hppd happening and then getting better shortly after a trip but my thing started a month after. This good thing is that I dont see static of visual snow or any of that other stuff, just a subtle letter wiggling. It is possible that i had it the whole time but i didnt notice until i smoked but what is weird is that i drink a lot and it never made it worse or even apparent at all to the point that i didnt notice I even had anything but weed did. Is it possible that weed may have triggered a mild form of hppd from previous shroom use? Also im prescribed vyvanse which i take every day and i have noticed that i feel better about this situation when i take it and i dont even see things wiggle when im on it, which is weird becuase Ive read everywhere that stimulants make it worse. Im only worried that it might make it worse over the long term if i really do have anything. Either way hppd is not very well understood and at such a critical point in my life this is kind of freaking me out so I would appreciate if those who may have experience with this kind of stuff would help shed some light on what is going on. Thank you

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: Do I have HPPD? [Re: sargeant1380]
    #25245514 - 06/03/18 05:04 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

it sounds like you're just high on several things.:grin:

OfflinemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #25245568 - 06/03/18 06:23 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Stop drinking.

Stop smoking.

Stop taking any other drugs.

Eat healthy, exercise, practice some breathing exercises or meditation techniques if you feel anxiety of any sort, etc.

Do this for a few months and things will get better. 

At the very least stop drinking or stop drinking so much.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Offlinesargeant1380
Stranger
Re: Do I have HPPD? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25245973 - 06/03/18 11:57 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Ever since I noticed it I immediately stopped drinking and smoking but I have taken vyvanse because I need it to do my school work. Do you think that might make it worse? I have no other symptoms like anxiety or anything it’s literally only the subtle letter jiggling. Sorry man I don’t mean to be annoying

Edited by sargeant1380 (06/03/18 12:00 PM)

Offlinesargeant1380
Stranger
Re: Do I have HPPD? [Re: Lucis]
    #25245983 - 06/03/18 12:02 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Im not, ive only drank and I smoked once since the last time I did shrooms and when I noticed it I immediately stopped drinking and smoking. I’ve only taken vyvanse because I need it for school

OfflineHaus Absolute
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #25246077 - 06/03/18 12:49 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Unlikely HPPD. Respectfully, you already know exactly what you should do. Take a step back, clean up, and give your head some time to settle down. Like another poster said, eat well, exercise, and get your shit together. Psychedelics are tools, not toys. You should be in a place where you're ready to receive. For now, chill and take care of yourself and you'll settle back to normal before you know it.

And for fucks sake, quit drinking so much. It takes more than it gives. I enjoy an overpriced scotch as much as the next guy, but I indulge in the peaty goodness maybe a handful of times a year, and even then, it's a single dram.

--------------------
A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through

Edited by Haus Absolute (06/03/18 12:50 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being