Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Who's been herebefore me?
First Time DXM Trip Report
    #2524166 - 04/04/04 12:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Apologies about the length.
  Okey dokey, well. Here's how things are. Lately I've been really interested in trying DXM, so the first time I tried it, I barely drank any, a little hesitant in what it might do. Background info: I love 'trippin balls'  :nut: I like the crazy stuff. So last night around 9:30 I stopped by the shopping center and picked up two 4oz. bottles (118mL) of Robitussin Maximum Str. Cough Suppressant. [[5mL=15mG | 236mL=708mG]]. I went to a some lame ass party where every one was gettin drunk and I had to sit there sober, but sast with a smile on my face because I ((didn't)) know what I was looking forward to.
  Me and my buddy got back to my ex-girlfriend's house (why i'm sleeping over & we still talk, long story-that story itself is a trip report haha  :grin:) around 12ish. She went and layed down, and I began my journey. I drank both bottles over a 20 minute time period, I was a little reluctant due to the not so great flavor. I drank them both with two big glasses of water to wash the taste away. The only other time I did this was about a week ago when I downed -half- a bottle thinking it would do something to me, not so sure what this stuff was all about. So, at about 12:50ish I went into the dark bedroom, put in Dark Side of the Moon  :thumbup: and began to look around. Everything was still okay though. I felt only a little drunk more than anything. I felt tipsy, oozy, whatever you want to call it. I was dizzy off my ass but, not trippin yet. My buddy comes in about 30 minutes later and says "How are you doin?" I responded. "I don't know." He said "Well, are you trippin?" I said. "No, I don't know what i'm doin, i'm kind of in that inbetween stage." He left, I layed there for awhile longer. And that's when the magic started happening  :evil:

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, i 'm going to put it exactly the way I felt like what was happening. Dimensions were coming together, everything was mxiing with one and other. Directly infront of me was a wall, a brick one (yes this is actually there in her room) but, in the shadowous corner of that wall was the guy from the movie Scream. He was looking at me odd, I don't know why. I waved to him a few times but he just kept nodding his head, then he started smiling and making all sorts of weird faces and he started spinning around upside down and stuff, creepy haha, but fun  :grin:. Next to him was (in reality-a poster of the rapper Nelly) a large 3-D white face/mask coming out of the wall. ALmost a mixture between the picture of 'The Wall' DVD, that face, and the mask from Scream. I layed there and played with both of those things mentally for awhile then explored. I sat up, and found a remote control that was glowing in the dark, it was great. It was my BEST friend for the whole night, not once did I put that remote control down, it stayed with me and I was mesmermized over and over and over by the glowing of the buttons. Everything else after is a bit sketchy because of the intesity points I hit heres what I remember mostly:
- The hours that passed, felt like minutes. And the minutes felt like days.
- I remember everytime DSoTM finished I would get off the bed and go over to the CD player (which was frowning at me the whole night  :confused:) and it felt like I was on the moon in a sense that I was so light every step was like there was no gravity.
- I went outside to take a piss once [[didn't want to go to the bathroom upstairs because I didnt want to wake anyobdy else up]] and that was an adventure, the whole 5 feet from the door. There was a mman/shadow figure all the way at the opposite end of the backyard ((no there wasn't it was 3AM  :grin:))
- A few times it felt like I did the same thing over and over and over, deja vu sort of feeling.
- I made another friend who was actually made up of a upside down turned hat and a jacket beside the bed, but a few times looked like A. The Scream face (I dont know what the deal with this whole Scream thing is, I havent even watched the movie since like, I cant even remember) B. The Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz (this association was made from watching Wizard of Oz with DSoTM playing a few weeks ago, that i'm sure of) and C. just a little puppet clown kind of guy. He was cool, we talked about alot  :eyemouth:

I didn't get much sleep, I was tripping hard for a good 3-4 Hours. Coming off around the 5th hour and still left a little hazey/not in touch with reality/sleeping for the 6th hour. It's now about 11 hours after I started 'trippin balls' and I can say this much. I'm a little dizzy still, a little light headed, no headache, no after-effects at all really, just tired, but well worth it. My trip was pretty intense and can't wait for next weekend!  :laugh:

To anyone thinking about doing this, I give it a  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: it's great. You leave planet earth and your mind for a good 5 hours and are left confused for about 1-3 hours after that. And then.. no after effects. What a wonderful creation.  :grin:
.. again, apologies about the length.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: First Time DXM Trip Report [Re: FreeFalling]
    #2524549 - 04/04/04 03:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

dats pretty cool, i never really saw things, oh wait no i probably did i jus dont remember any of it. i no i had alot of outa-body expieriences with 940mg. good trip report

Loc: Nibiru
    #2524804 - 04/04/04 05:05 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Thanx for sharing dxm is pretty good fun if you can bare the taste and the texture of the syrup.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity"-Edgar Allan Poe

It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
    #2527896 - 04/05/04 04:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like a good time, I my self am a big fan of DXM and I 2 goive it a good rating. Try the robetussin cough gels between 20 and 30 should be good. If ur not to big on the syrup.

Creator, DrugExploree

Loc: Heart
    #2528364 - 04/05/04 06:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you had a good time. I recommend getting pure dxm powder if you wish to continue your experiences. The taste of robitussin gets more and more horrible every time you do it. I've done robitussin, some other cough medicine, and pure dxm powder on different occasions many times, and the pure dxm trip was by far the best one. I couldn't move most of the 'trip'. I stared at the wall for hours (which every minute felt like an hour) thinking of the most crazy shit. At the end of the trip when i was trying to sleep, i cought myself falling in trances which consisted of 1 single thought that was stupid and senseless. Sorry for the babble...good luck with future experiences! Peace

P.S. www.dextroverse.org <-- awesome information/forums for dxm. The dxm ezine has loads and loads of information, all about dxm. :laugh:

See, the shrooms explore me. They riddle my mind, they teach me the eternal with direct experience. My soul is one with existance.

Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: First Time DXM Trip Report [Re: anarchyhollow]
    #13584364 - 12/05/10 04:48 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Completely agree, robo tripping aint even really worth the time compared to pure dxm. 1200mg will have you fucked up for 2 days lol i would like to think between id say around 600-800 is enough for a great trip though

I don't care, I just thought it was funny [Re: mikeybagz]
    #13584447 - 12/05/10 05:45 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

6 year old thread!

Dr. Robert

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience