Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblewaves

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: MagicMush123] * 5
    #25234448 - 05/28/18 03:56 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
These random isolated incidents with " trump supporters " proves nothing.

Correct. Random YouTube videos without context are never really proof of anything.

I am not trying to prove anything right now, just trying to stay on topic by posting examples of right wingers being stupid. According to the OP, that's what the tread is about.

Not really interested in your opinions on anything at all, but if that changes I will track you down in another thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSomeOldGuy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: waves] * 1
    #25234465 - 05/28/18 04:06 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblewaves

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: SomeOldGuy] * 3
    #25234711 - 05/28/18 06:28 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I don't consider myself a part of any sort of resistance. I'm just not a complete fucking moron, unlike the people who voted for a reality TV star to be president.

Here are more winners...
Flight student kidnapped by instructors who said he had to go back to China: Police

Quote:

By Meghan Keneally

May 28, 2018, 12:16 PM ET

A Chinese student who was attending flight school in California was allegedly kidnapped by an instructor and his assistant who told the student that he had to go back to China, police said.

Cops were informed that Tianshu "Chris" Shi, 21, was being threatened after his brother in China called the local police in Redding, California, last week and said that Shi had called him and "told him somebody was at his apartment to take him away."

Shi had been in the United States for seven months at the time of the incident on a student visa which is valid for a year, according to the local paper, the Record Searchlight.

When his brother, Baihan Fu, didn't hear back from Shi, he called back and spoke to another flight student who told Fu that Shi "was just assaulted and taken away," according to the Redding Police news release.

Police said that a flight instructor named Jonathan McConkey, 48, and his assistant Kelis Hoser, 50, went to Shi's residence on the night of Thursday May 24 and said "they are sending him back to China," police said in their release.

In an interview with the Record Searchlight, Shi, who suffered minor injuries in the incident, said that the instructors didn't give any reason for why he'd have to return to China.

"I said I didn't receive any documents from China, so I decided not to go back," Shi told the paper.

Shi said that he didn't sleep at all after the instructors left his residence, and he feared that his roommates had been told to watch him overnight, he told the Record Searchlight.

According to the Redding police, McConkey and Hoser returned to the residence the following morning "to carry out this action."

"McConkey battered him, and threatened physical violence if he did not go with them," the police release said.

The Record Searchlight reports that Shi shared a recording that he said he took when the instructors returned to his residence on the morning of May 25.

The individuals who are recorded are not individually identified, but in addition to Shi there is one male and one female reportedly heard on the recording.

"You're going home, with or without your luggage," the male voice is heard saying.

The female is first heard speaking in Mardarin and then starts speaking English and allegedly says "If you cannot speak English, you are not going to be able to stay here."

The male voice then claims that Shi is "in my custody" and asks if he knows what that means. "It means I will forcibly remove you... If you want the police to come with guns, I got you on that, alright? Your ass is leaving now," the male voice is heard saying on the recording, according to the Record Searchlight.

The male voice used multiple profanities, according to the recording.

"Your ass is getting on the plane right now or I'll break your f------ arm. You better believe I'm f------ threatening you. And the United States government needs you out of this country right now, you understand?" the male voice says, according to the paper.

Police said Shi went with the instructors to Redding Municipal Airport "in fear of his safety" before police found the trio there.

McConkey and Hoser were arrested for conspiracy and kidnapping, according to the Redding police.

A police sergeant told local ABC affiliate KRCR that he didn't know of any reports of misconduct from the school in the past.

Bail for both McConkey and Hoser set at $100,000, according to KRCR. It was unclear if McConkey and Hoser have lawyers.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: qman] * 4
    #25234716 - 05/28/18 06:30 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

waves said:
IMO, it is not the same at all with Obama and the looney left.

The main difference being that Trump supporters often seem to attack people over things that they have no control over. People choose to support Trump, they don't choose their race, ethnicity, or nationality.

There is a big difference between insulting people for making a decision that was objectively stupid (like voting for Trump), and insulting someone because they are a certain race, ethnicity, or nationality. Very, very different situations, IMO.

So every nut job is a "Trump supporter"?  Sounds like a speculation on your part. 

"(objectively stupid) like voting for Trump"

Yeah, no bias here. Good job creating a bunch of false narratives.

Go make your own thread to cry about being a victim in.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25234794 - 05/28/18 07:05 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

waves said:
IMO, it is not the same at all with Obama and the looney left.

The main difference being that Trump supporters often seem to attack people over things that they have no control over. People choose to support Trump, they don't choose their race, ethnicity, or nationality.

There is a big difference between insulting people for making a decision that was objectively stupid (like voting for Trump), and insulting someone because they are a certain race, ethnicity, or nationality. Very, very different situations, IMO.

So every nut job is a "Trump supporter"?  Sounds like a speculation on your part. 

"(objectively stupid) like voting for Trump"

Yeah, no bias here. Good job creating a bunch of false narratives.

Go make your own thread to cry about being a victim in.

So I can't challenge what's being posted in this thread? 

He's trying to establish some type of correlation between dumb behavior and Trump voters (and failing miserably), is that now the point of this thread?

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: qman] * 3
    #25234813 - 05/28/18 07:14 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

The point of the thread is to post shit right wingers do.

I think I've made that pretty clear.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #25234985 - 05/28/18 08:51 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

waves said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
These random isolated incidents with " trump supporters " proves nothing.

Correct. Random YouTube videos without context are never really proof of anything.

I am not trying to prove anything right now, just trying to stay on topic by posting examples of right wingers being stupid. According to the OP, that's what the tread is about.

Not really interested in your opinions on anything at all, but if that changes I will track you down in another thread.

Theres racists on both side of the spectrum.  Racist =right winger.  Sweet logic

Invisiblewaves

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: MagicMush123] * 7
    #25235058 - 05/28/18 09:36 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

LOL, you said the R word, not me.

I haven't accused you or Trump supporters of racism in this thread. I haven't even even used the word racist or racism yet in this entire thread until now.

It is interesting that you are projecting that, though. That you are so quick to get defensive about racism seems a bit revealing.

Anyways, lets try to stay on topic here, guys.

----

That feeling when you accidentally get into an argument with some more intelligent than yourself:

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #25235085 - 05/28/18 09:49 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

waves said:
LOL, you said the R word, not me.

I haven't accused you or Trump supporters of racism in this thread. I haven't even even used the word racist or racism yet in this entire thread until now.

It is interesting that you are projecting that, though. That you are so quick to get defensive about racism seems a bit revealing.

Anyways, lets try to stay on topic here, guys.

----

That feeling when you accidentally get into an argument with some more intelligent than yourself:

How is posting random videos of people being racist in this thread not implying that the right is racist?

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: MagicMush123] * 4
    #25235104 - 05/28/18 09:57 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Can yall quit your bitching?

If you dont like the thread, hide it. I'm sorry the premise has upset your delicate sensibilities.

--------------------

Invisiblewaves

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: MagicMush123] * 3
    #25235115 - 05/28/18 10:05 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
How is posting random videos of people being racist in this thread not implying that the right is racist?

I'm surprised you would infer that. I definitely never said all right wingers are racist, but who knows, you may be correct about that. :shrug:

Honestly, it sounds like you have some issues you need to deal with regarding racism. It is clearly at the forefront of your mind since you keep bringing it up.

I sympathize with you, but please have your identity crisis elsewhere.

Couple who stormed black child's birthday party with gun and Confederate flags cry as they are jailed

Quote:

A couple were sentenced to 35 years in prison between them for storming the birthday party of an eight-year-old black boy and racially abusing the guests while waving Confederate flags. 

Jose Ismael Torres, 26, was sentenced to 20 years in prison and will serve 13, and Kayla Rae Norton, 25, received 15 years, serving six.

Torres and Norton, from the state of Georgia, were found guilty of shouting racial slurs and threatening to kill partygoers, including the children, while waving Confederate flags.

Prosecutors told the court Torres even pointed a shotgun at the party. 

The pair were convicted under a street gang terrorism law for the abuse, which took place in 2015 in Douglassville, outside Atlanta.

Video footage from the party emerged less than a month after white supremacist Dylann Roof killed nine African-Americans at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Pictures showed Roof brandishing the Confederate flag. He said he wanted to kill black people and start a race war and was sentenced to death.

The video shows a parade of truck with Confederate flags roaring past the party. One woman is heard saying: “This is a child’s birthday party”.

One person is heard shouting the N-word and witnesses from the party repeat that another one “has a gun”.

The couple are the last of 15 people charged in the disruption of the eight-year-old's birthday.

Only four were charged with felonies but the other two pleaded guilty and are serving shorter prison terms.

Torres was sentenced on three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, one count of terroristic threats and one count of violating the street gang act.

Norton was sentenced on one count of violating Georgia's street gang act and one count of making terroristic threats.

The couple cried in court when the sentencing was announced in Douglas County, west of Atlanta.

Upon their release, the judge ordered the couple to be permanently banned from Douglas County.

"Their actions were motivated by racial hatred," said Superior Court Judge William McClain.

"This is behaviour that even supporters of the Confederate battle flag can agree is criminal and shouldn't be allowed," Douglas County District Attorney Brian Fortner said in a statement.

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: waves] * 3
    #25235572 - 05/29/18 07:36 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Scared racist: "I'm not really white power. I just came here for the fun."

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #25235670 - 05/29/18 08:58 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

What a coward.

Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, who decided his name didnt sound white enough and changed it to Tommy Robinson, has been jailed 13 months for contempt of court. Lol.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/29/tommy-robinson-jailed-13-months-contempt-court-7587545/

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#25235680 - 05/29/18 09:03 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Elon Musk going full 14 words.

Imagine being a South African billionaire adored by the media making this complaint. Right wingers have zero self awareness.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#25235714 - 05/29/18 09:24 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

A group of gamers spout racist shit at Dennys, cower like bitches when confronted:

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #25236327 - 05/29/18 02:41 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.wbtw.com/news/pee-dee/local-naacp-president-says-he-was-racially-profiled-police-body-cam-contradicts-his-story/1181851133

So body cams were going to catch the racist white cops, yet it caught a NAACP President lying about racism.  :rofl2:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: qman] * 1
    #25236502 - 05/29/18 04:05 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

How is he lying about being racially profiled? Not using a turn signal is an offense white people dont usually get pulled over for.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (05/29/18 04:08 PM)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: koods] * 1
    #25236546 - 05/29/18 04:24 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Don't get dragged into some semantics debate with someone who doesnt even understand what racism is. Its sad enough he has to come in here and intentionally derail the thread.

--------------------

OfflineLRG
Supernaut
Male
    #25236553 - 05/29/18 04:27 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Here's another one from Jordan Peterson, owning the libs with his logic and reason:

Are you being sarcastic?

--------------------
"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.” - Gandalf The Grey.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm HAMMERED DRUNK!" - Cal Naughton Jr. AKA The Magic Man. Abracadabra homes!

"Each tear is a drop of poison released." - Anonymous

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say if they knew you believe in God above? They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to Love."

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Humans of the Right Wing: A Compendium [Re: LRG] * 1
    #25236557 - 05/29/18 04:28 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yes.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder