Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: Amanita86]
    #25235715 - 05/29/18 09:25 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Shit like that right there.. .. :snipershot:

Did you ever notice that the guy is left handed, shooting a right handed carbine?

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEastBayRay
 User Gallery
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures *DELETED* [Re: skycaptain]
    #25235752 - 05/29/18 09:50 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by EastBayRay

Reason for deletion: g

InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: EastBayRay]
    #25235770 - 05/29/18 09:57 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

i want to murder cops so bad

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: Ythan]
    #25235987 - 05/29/18 11:45 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Come on guys, all this is that "conservative" ideal of "small, non-intrusive" government at work. You do want that, don't ya? Don't you...

--------------------
"Music is liquid architecture; architecture is frozen music." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Slow is the experience of all deep fountains: long have they to wait until they know what has fallen into their depths." -Nietzsche

My avatar is called "Inner Sanctum" by Luke Brown.

Edited by dwnlw2slw (05/30/18 01:29 PM)

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: Ythan]
    #25236245 - 05/29/18 02:07 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

OH wow, that's horrible.

Sucks when people can't treat the ill with the medicines needed, especially seeing a child suffer.

--------------------
©️

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: Lucis]
    #25237717 - 05/30/18 07:32 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Thats why you keep your fucking stupid mouth shut and dont rub your childs treatment in jealous peoples faces, fags

OfflineCoolwhip GA
Stranger
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #25237849 - 05/30/18 09:06 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

EastBayRay said:
Also, mushrooms are not seed bearing.

LOL, you think the people who wrote the bible even understood what fungi were? Or the difference between spores and seeds? Do you think a word even existed to differentiate mushroom spores from seeds in the language that scripture was originally written in?? You are fucking delusional talking about others confirmation bias, get help. Way to completely ignore my fist response to you though, really demonstrates that you are intimately familiar with the bullshit you are spouting and have the confidence to back it up.

And you clearly were trying to be a jerk to downlowtooslow, as their post was easy enough to understand, how very Christian of you.

Or maybe you are just too fucking stupid to use context to figure out the meaning of things, which is definitely a possibility given your ridiculously literal interpretation of the Bible.

Quote:

JizzMasterZero said:
Seems like there was a similar case in Georgia a few years ago. It was regarding a small child with daily seizures that was cured by CBD oil or some other cannibas product. It went to the top court in the state, and it lead to laws being changed. Maybe the same thing will happen with this case.

It's called Haleigh’s Hope Act, it allows for people with certain disorders to use CBD oil, its a very short list though, and there is nothing in the law which allows people to set up the infrastructure allowing them to obtain CBD oil...so obtaining it is still illegal, it has to be smuggled in.

And while I am grateful those who need it can now use CBD oil for certain problems, this was definitely a win for those against true medical marijuana, they are already using it as a truncheon against MMJ acatavism, they keep saying we don't need MMJ, we can just amend the CBD oil law to allow its use for more disorders(ignoring the fact that CBD oil does not work for everything that MMJ does)

Here's a little more info from http://www.atlantamagazine.com/great-reads/medical-marijuana-is-legal-now-in-georgia-so-how-do-we-get-it-here/

Quote:

There’s just one problem: There’s no legal way for anyone, patient or producer, to get cannabis oil to Georgia.

In April, Governor Nathan Deal signed HB1 into law, making Georgia one of 39 states to pass some sort of medical marijuana law—in this case, allowing possession of less than 20 ounces of low-THC (less than 5 percent) cannabis oil. Only those who suffer from one of eight conditions (seizure disorders; Crohn’s disease; mitochondrial disease; and severe or end-stage ALS, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, sickle cell disease, and cancer), and who have a state-issued medical card, can possess the oil.

HB1—called Haleigh’s Hope Act, after one of the children affected—is perhaps most notable for what it doesn’t do, which is permit the cultivation of cannabis in Georgia. The law creates a dilemma for the very people it was designed to help: Yes, you can now possess cannabis oil for your medical condition, but because you’ll have to purchase it out-of-state, you’ll be breaking federal law by crossing state lines to bring it home.

I believe they may have added PTSD and one more thing to the list since its passage.

Quote:

Thayendanegea said:
Did you ever notice that the guy is left handed, shooting a right handed carbine?

I imagine they had to do it that way for cinematography purposes, as in they couldn't fit the cameras/other equipment in on the other side, or perhaps the actor is left handed and could not operate the bolt quick enough in his right hand but they could not acquire a left handed carbine. Probably the former.

edit: After a very cursory search(not going to spend much time on it) I found that the 1903 Springfield was never made in a left-handed configuration, I'm not sure if Barry Pepper is left handed or not, but did see some things which led me to believe that perhaps his character(pvt. jackson) WAS left handed, so maybe it wasn't for logistical purposes.

Edited by Coolwhip GA (05/30/18 09:31 AM)

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: Coolwhip GA]
    #25237950 - 05/30/18 09:59 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

The system is always right.  Now they will remove parts of his brains and make him perfectly normal for a disabled kid :themoreyouknow:

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

OfflineTrueLies
Mescaline-Crazy
Male

Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: EastBayRay]
    #25238002 - 05/30/18 10:24 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

EastBayRay said:
Quote:

skycaptain said:
Quote:

EastBayRay said:
Quote:

ellomello said:

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

God said it is only alright for edibles and not smoke or vape, etc., just saying.

Shut your trap, nobody wants to hear this shit.

Of course not. Most drug users suffer from confirmation bias and go through great lengths to defend and justify their behavior. The Word says all seed bearing plants for food. Also, mushrooms are not seed bearing.

Who cares? You're acting like Christianity is real, and I just doubt that seriously.

OfflineCamwritesgonzo
The Unflushable Stool
Male User Gallery

Loc: On Uranus Flag
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: Dr. Funtime]
    #25238736 - 05/30/18 04:42 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Funtime said:
Quote:

TrueLies said:
The deep south is such an awful place. I wouldn't ever live in any of those backward ass, sheep fucking states.

I was reading some stuff about the earliest recorded blues musicians like  Robert Johnson and Leadbelly and someone asked them why the blues started in the south. The response was that the the south was the most horrible place on earth and that they sang the blues to cope with the misery of living there.

Just listen to these guys if you want to hear what real pain sounds like.

Fuckin' eh! Leadbelly not only lived in the South, he was also swinging a pick or a hammer on chain gangs for most of his life.

--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

InvisibleEastBayRay
 User Gallery
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures *DELETED* [Re: TrueLies]
    #25241137 - 05/31/18 06:04 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Reason for deletion: g

OfflineCoolwhip GA
Stranger
    #25242257 - 06/01/18 08:38 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

LOL, when it suits you, you wan't to interpret the word food in the most literal, most strict sense. But you can somehow twist one world currency into biometric protections and cryptocurrencies?(which BTW, with the advent of cryptocurrencies the odds of there EVER being one sole currency just plummeted down to incalculably low)

edit: at this point, if it weren't for your history here, I would be 100% convinced you were a troll

then again...this is what you get when you click on that 5 shroom rating of yours...definitely the kind of guy you want in your corner. Obviously shares your enlightened world view.(for context, this guy was throwing his support behind EastBayRay, not addressing him)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
it's because the south is better. we throw a better party than you, we are more polite than you, we have hotter chicks than you, our food is better than yours, we win hard on the reg and you don't, we have respect for the finer things, we are smarter than you, believe it or not, we're actually much more cultured than you.
news flash flat brimmed camden faggot, we've been on tour. we just did it off of our parents money when we were attending college on our parents' dime. now we're all rich, important and play golf and go to the beach with our hot fucking trophey wife while you people tour really nice places like philly, baltimore and camden. sorry faggot, that was soooo 1999 for us. but keep making yourself feel better by telling us we're a bunch of frat spoiled losers. in all reality, you're the loser, you're still on phish t00r. lluuulllzzzzzzzzz
i'll think about you on the 18th green over looking the ocean before i go and drink a fucking $15 girly drink and lick my fake titted wives asshole. enjoy that nitrous hit t00r rat.
that's why the alpharetta run dominated - even the 4 yankee faggots on stage knew they were playing for a group of winners, unlike most nights when they're playing for a bunch of washed up has been's.
our energy is better, our wh0ars are hotter and we win on the reg. can't wait for the next run, which will probably next year around the same time. have fun at deer creek for the 30th time faggot.

Edited by Coolwhip GA (06/01/18 08:48 AM)

InvisibleEastBayRay
 User Gallery
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures *DELETED* [Re: Coolwhip GA]
    #25242367 - 06/01/18 09:56 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Reason for deletion: b

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #25243386 - 06/01/18 08:11 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Wow...this thread really turned to shit.  :facepalm:

Take your OFF-TOPIC ALL CAPS mumbo-jumbo crap elsewhere.  This thread was intended to discuss and comment on the sad loss of custody of a child by parents who were seeking the best possible care for their son.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (06/01/18 08:13 PM)

OfflineCoolwhip GA
Stranger
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: Nature Boy]
    #25243922 - 06/02/18 06:12 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You aren't twisting anything? Where the fuck does the Bible talk about biometrics and cryptocurrencies? And you are taking the word food out of cCONTEXT, the Scripture you were quoting was NOT setting rules for consumption, at all, it was just talking about how God designed the Earth to fill our needs, period.

Edited by Coolwhip GA (06/02/18 06:13 AM)

OfflineStarfishBiologist
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: openmind]
    #25246193 - 06/03/18 11:55 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Well in the article it says the oils weren't working for the boy so they let him try it by smoking and that was the only way that stopped his seizures

OfflineCoolwhip GA
Stranger
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: StarfishBiologist]
    #25248145 - 06/04/18 01:15 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Clearly God would rather he die of a seizure.

OnlineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: FractalMind]
    #25248283 - 06/04/18 02:36 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FractalMind said:
Thats why you keep your fucking stupid mouth shut and dont rub your childs treatment in jealous peoples faces, fags

You may keep your mouth shut, but children have notoriously loose lips. I'd give it a week before your kid tells his friend at school that he smokes weed for his seizures, the friend tells his parents and asks what a "seizure" is, and the parents call the school and the cops about the "stoner drug dealer kid in 2nd grade".

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: Kryptos]
    #25255530 - 06/08/18 07:38 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Georgia is fucking retarded. I dont mean everyone in it. But jeez. Both GA and florida. One bans spores, the other bans bongs but allows carrying of firearms and alligators are everywhere. But jeez dont light up (altho now florida has medical dispensaries) or pick any cubes, which are abundant in that state. The very south is not too enlightened if you ask me, but it sure is beautiful.

But id pick california for all those reasons anyday. Even the dangerous animals :wink:

Lol GA and CA both ban spores. GA i understand, but what the fuck cali.

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineCoolwhip GA
Stranger
Re: Georgia Family Loses Custody of Son After Giving Him Marijuana to Treat Seizures [Re: Fractal420]
    #25257426 - 06/09/18 06:40 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You aren't wrong...any time the topic of conversation turns to politics or religion it reminds me I am living behind enemy lines.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract