Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecreativsaur
sir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arizona Flag
Drug Suppressed by government
    #25224119 - 05/23/18 08:25 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

The Classic Question: Does the government place laws on natural growing things such as Shrooms and Marijuana purely because they are aware of how empowering it could be to the masses of the public? In other words purposefully suppressing the public to be working machines and not free thinkers.

--------------------
i think way to fucking much

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlue Wrench
Bolt Turner
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Drug Suppressed by government [Re: creativsaur]
    #25224158 - 05/23/18 08:46 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Very possible, could also be big pharma wanting all the cake for themselves, could also be the fear that drugs make people less productive and therefore harmful to society as a whole.

My hope is that they were just scared and didn't know what to do and just issued a blanket ban, and now that we are technologically more capable of doing research we will probably see a bit of political turnaround.

Edited by Blue Wrench (05/23/18 08:49 PM)

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

#25224176 - 05/23/18 08:58 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I think it's mainly fear of the unusual and unknown on the part of people who are ignorant of such matters.

--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Drug Suppressed by government [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #25226149 - 05/24/18 05:28 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Yes. They've worked extremely hard to brainwash and control people, why would they let us use mind expanding substances that allow us to see the deception and fight against the powers that be ...?

Fuck no. They've worked way to hard to keep us under control for that.

One thing I learned from eating mushrooms was exactly why they don't fucking let us eat mushrooms and will lock you up for life for it

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Drug Suppressed by government [Re: Enkidu]
    #25226152 - 05/24/18 05:30 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Also what blue said.

Everything is about money and control.

These things take away their money and control and that's all there is to it.

Too risky to allow that to happen.

They want us weak minded and weak physically so we can be controlled and be used as their slaves

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Offlinebeforethedawn
    #25226491 - 05/24/18 08:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

If the 60s/70s counter-culture succeeded it would have erased the Judeo-Christian paradigm, essentially turning society on its head.

If psychedelic drugs proliferate today it will do a similar thing.

I don't feel bad taking their power away. These leaders and elites of ours don't even know what happiness is.

These people in our governments... some of them are good-willing, but most are machine-like, from an era of mass brutality. At least in the United States government.

History couldn't have been worse.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Drug Suppressed by government [Re: beforethedawn]
    #25226530 - 05/24/18 09:10 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

wouldn't mind reading further elaboration of your thoughts

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Offlinecreativsaur
sir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arizona Flag
    #25226579 - 05/24/18 09:30 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

i really appreciate all the comments, Do any of you see a change coming with Millennial and Generation Z? I admit these generation are greatly distracted by media and easy to deceive by the older people in power but i do like to believe among the younger generation there is a lot of open intelligent minds.

--------------------
i think way to fucking much

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25226613 - 05/24/18 09:46 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Im a millennial

i think millennials are very open to change and have some good values

imo they are more concerned with things I find important like the environment, equality, sustainability, in ways our parents and grandparents werent, they didn't need to be, we are, and those who come after us are, inheriting a really fucked up earth that has been severely damaged by our ancestors and a lot of us want and demand change and will have to work hard to try and correct a lot of fucked up shit going on

i think a lot of these younger generations are waking up to some important things our parents and grandparents may have missed, possibly similar to the psychedelic revolution of the 60's and 70's

imo we are less quick to accept what corporations etc have pushed on us and the things they do, for example being happy to work a shit factory job that pollutes and destroys the environment while amassing wealth and giving nothing positive in return

imo younger generations are rather open minded and rather accepting and tolerable of others

but i do fear for the younger ones are so consumed by the media as mentioned, im 27 so i missed the tech spike, when i was growing up we were still riding bikes and outside, we didn't even have cell phones until we started getting older and now days kids are a little more tech friendly. a lot more tech friendly. faces in the screen all the time, but then again i see grown adults consumed in the same ways very often. at the same time it offers us access to knowledge and information in positive life changing ways

always pros and cons, double edged sword

i have hope for the future, we just have to do our part

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineDeadfrancis
I am you
Male User Gallery
    #25226720 - 05/24/18 11:12 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

yeah they messed up and gave us mind expanding drugs when they thought it depressed your mind. thats the ole cosmic consciousness dealing out some karma.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #25227618 - 05/25/18 10:47 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

creativsaur said:
The Classic Question: Does the government place laws on natural growing things such as Shrooms and Marijuana purely because they are aware of how empowering it could be to the masses of the public?

I think so, yes.

Quote:

creativsaur said:
i really appreciate all the comments, Do any of you see a change coming with Millennial and Generation Z?

Unfortunately, I don't think so. Technology has them all the more brainwashed IMO and I don't see psychedelics becoming more popular at all.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineBlue Wrench
Bolt Turner
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Drug Suppressed by government [Re: beforethedawn]
    #25232613 - 05/27/18 06:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_J._Anslinger?wprov=sfla1

You can blame this asshole for Cannabis being illegal.

"By the tons it is coming into this country — the deadly, dreadful poison that racks and tears not only the body, but the very heart and soul of every human being who once becomes a slave to it in any of its cruel and devastating forms.... Marihuana is a short cut to the insane asylum. Smoke marihuana cigarettes for a month and what was once your brain will be nothing but a storehouse of horrid specters. Hasheesh makes a murderer who kills for the love of killing out of the mildest mannered man who ever laughed at the idea that any habit could ever get him...."

So full of crap.

--------------------
Bods Easy AF Link List

Most teks have too much bullshit. These methods by bod do not.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Drug Suppressed by government [Re: Blue Wrench]
    #25232790 - 05/27/18 08:21 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

That dude was a fucking asshole alright.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflinecountrCULT
Stranger

Re: Drug Suppressed by government [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25234352 - 05/28/18 02:51 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

of course it is. Government and all positions of power is is run by autistic high IQ, low EQ minded people -- and they want to keep it that way.

--------------------
Find the others. Find your self.

Edited by countrCULT (05/28/18 02:53 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals