Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetreedealer
Stranger
level 5 trip questions
    #2522052 - 04/03/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

when eat enough shrooms to get a level 5 trip, do ur muscles become paralyzied? because i like level 4 trips, especially when i go outside and look at telephone polls, but i was considering tripping level 5 and was wondering if u would still be able to walk? and would i still be able to see things like telephone polls and trees outside, like if i was walking would i like fall on the ground if i was on a level 5 trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: level 5 trip questions [Re: treedealer]
    #2522090 - 04/03/04 04:02 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I still can not for the life of me understand how anyone can catagorize trips into nice neat little catagories. I therefor am not sure if I've been to level 5 or not, so I can't really help you.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: level 5 trip questions [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2522105 - 04/03/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

yeah its hard for me to understand that either man...  im not sure but i think i have been there...  ive eaten a quarter ounce before, im sure thats good for a level 5...  if there was another level left for me, im eating 10 grams...  :grin:

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
    #2522108 - 04/03/04 04:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

but to answer your question, on my 7 gram trip i could walk and function just normal, it just looked a little weird when i tried either...

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

#2522130 - 04/03/04 04:16 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I have read that some people don't reach a level 5 no matter how much they take. It is a matter of letting go of your ego and giving in to the experience. I had a level 4 before and that meant not knowing if I was alive or dead and not knowing what time meant. I couldn't walk more than a few feet at a time without sinking to the ground in a trance. I still knew that "I" was there so that doesn't count as a level 5 to me. I think when you reach a level 5 you will know or more accurately, there won't be a "you" to know what is going on. I would imagine that you wouldn't move if there wasn't a "you" to move around in the first place. Here is a link I found.

--------------------
"There was a dirty rainbow coming out of the fucking toilet" - 40 Oz.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: level 5 trip questions [Re: Dankman]
    #2522164 - 04/03/04 04:29 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I really don't understand the whole ego loss level 5 thing, which makes me think I most likely have not experienced it. I've taken some crazy doses though, the highest being 3g dry cope cyans and 65g wet cubes...but I've had more intense trips off lower doses.
If it's about forgetting who you are, the only thing I can relate to it would be a dxm experience where I was laying in my friends basement in the dark (with my friends) and totally forgot who I was, where I was, and who they were.....all I could remember was that I was on drugs (didn't know what I took, but I knew I was wasted lol). I certainly hope that has nothing to do with ego loss, because I always just felt like it was just extreme dissacociation from a kinda lame drug.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

#2522198 - 04/03/04 04:38 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ego loss = no "I" to realize you were on drugs from what I understand.

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: level 5 trip questions [Re: Dankman]
    #2522220 - 04/03/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, thats a good point. I definatly knew there was an I, cause I knew I was fucked up on drugs.....thats about all I knew though. I get the feeling ego loss is a little more meaningful, perhaps I'll figure out what it means some day.

--------------------
yea caught in a tailspin

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2522316 - 04/03/04 05:12 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

You can walk during a level 5, but just don't do it anywhere even remotely public.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleDankman
Headphone Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: level 5 trip questions [Re: silversoul7]
    #2522345 - 04/03/04 05:21 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Level 5 : "Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satori enlightenment (and other such labels)."

You may be able to walk but you can't tell where you are going if you have "Total loss of visual connection with reality." And "the senses cease to function in the normal way"

I think a level 5 would be unexplainable in words.

--------------------

Offlinebullettoothtony
reality_skewed

#2522932 - 04/03/04 08:13 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i find that tripping in general is impossible to explain in words. the reason i say this is the only ways the express a trip to someone who has never tripped is to tell them about visuals or other sensory changes. however, there is a lot more to it that just can't be explained...at least i wouldn't know how to explain.

to answer your question...if you did actually reach a 'level 5' (ie egoloss), im pretty sure you wouldn't care if you could walk to the telephone pole or not. if you do want to walk to it, it means you haven't reached ego loss, cause an ego is what causes you to 'want' in the first place, so the question is pretty much irrelevant.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #2522960 - 04/03/04 08:21 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I can't do anyting but lay there in the grass.

Offlinemopeds_beep_beep
    #2523307 - 04/03/04 10:36 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

On a level 5 trip, you have absolutley no sense of what reality really is... Even with your eyes open, nothing is really recognisable so i think you might be able to "look at" the telephone polls, but you wouldnt be able to "see" them

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
    #2523472 - 04/03/04 11:58 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

damn straight its not bloody mario land.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: level 5 trip questions [Re: Lazerouth]
    #2523748 - 04/04/04 03:18 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

i remember the new years eve (2002-2003) i ate 6-7grams and was blown to the outer space. i was in a room and i was experimenting with the lighting,the music etc.
ANyway, the shrooms kicked in and i could not walk normally. my steps were like i was drunk or sth. The visuals where unbelievable, i could here voices inside my head and i could see me in my very young years playing in a village with a dog. This scene has been really done almost 15-16 years ago but i never remember it till the shrooms brought it to my memory. unbelievable trip, totall loss of reality came later... i remember laughing alone all the time very loud, talking to myself, asking questions with no meaning ,screaming, i also remember i was looking at my legs and i was laughing like a wacko
if u except all these laughs and screams the trip was very spiritual and it was a deep travel to my inside. it helped me a lot, made me a better person. at least i think so

OfflinejamboUK
A Fun Guy
Re: level 5 trip questions [Re: Lazerouth]
    #2524437 - 04/04/04 12:50 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Lazerouth said:
damn straight its not bloody mario land.

So... these magic mushrooms won't make me twice the size and vanquish all my enemies?

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: level 5 trip questions [Re: jamboUK]
    #2525079 - 04/04/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I have expiremented with large doses of wet a dry beao's. One time that i remember was when i ate 8 dry grams of beaos and on the calculator here on the shroomery that is consider quite a bit over a level five but i know for sure that i id not achive these effects. I can tell you for sure i was at a "level 4" I spent the whole time in my backyard in the garden by myself just sitting with my legs crossed and enjoying nature to the fullest potential! i never achived ego loss because i remember talking to myself the whole time iand i could still keep a grip on reallity. I just remember feeling strong "energy vibes from all the plants around me as if they were trying to comunicate with me in some way. I know that i have not reached a level five but someday i hope i can!

P.S. when i take high doeses of psilocybin it is like therapy to me, i review my life, whats good, whats bad, what i need to change about myself, i feel it makes me a better person. I think for me to achieve a level 5 trip i must listen to what the mushrooms "tell" me, and when i have reached all of these goals then my mind and body would allow thses effects to happen. This is just how i feel, i am sure there are plenty people out there who will disagree with me but for some reason this makes sence to me.

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: level 5 trip questions [Re: fliped]
    #2526300 - 04/05/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Ah yes, you have rediscovered our connection with nature.

The psychedelic is sacred.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2526621 - 04/05/04 03:53 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I think I had a level 5 experience, yeah.
But to tell you the truth; I don't remember much about it, except for the fact that I know it was the best experience I ever had :tongue:

Few things I remember:
1. I had no balance; and I kept falling over; stumbling; but don't get me wrong, that felt great; like (oh, the clich? :wink: ) I was flying! Forget walking man, simply impossible.

2. I was "in" my visuals; couldn't control them, they were astonishing; total loss of 3D perception; not that I saw things in 2D; but my room looked like as if it was 100 yards in length-> very cool!

3. Ego-loss is very simple; you just forget everything you are: because it doesn't matter anymore. Also, thought process @ lightening speed.

4. The intense feeling that everything makes sense.

5. A body high beyond imagination :wink:

6. After the trip your mind is shattered; but I mean that in a good way.

Definately something incredible; but set and setting people!
I know damn well if something unexpected had happened, like a fire-drill or so, my experience could have resembled hell ...

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2527062 - 04/05/04 09:51 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

You dont have to take a lot of shrooms to have a level 5 experience, just a little nitrous when you're peaking :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale