Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechaotic
Stranger
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: Asante]
    #25200875 - 05/13/18 09:04 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

where can i buy magic mushroom spores

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDiMage
Stranger
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: chaotic]
    #25212398 - 05/18/18 11:14 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Hello, any idea what are these?
Found in south-eastern europe, hills area around 300m sea level, grassy area with plum trees growing near a stump. I can take better pictures maybe tomorrow, this one was sent to me.

InvisibleTangich

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: DiMage]
    #25212434 - 05/18/18 11:29 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Coprinellus micaceus.

OfflineDiMage
Stranger
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: Tangich]
    #25212581 - 05/18/18 12:50 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

thank you, looks like them

OfflineMySillyHum
Stranger
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: DiMage]
    #25242861 - 06/01/18 03:05 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

My new pup sniffed these out on our walk in front of our neighbour's yard.  P. aucklandii vs P. subaeruginosa?

Habitat: From dirt and detritus under old stump and coming up in lawn fringe

Gills:  light yellow color turning dark brown to purple/black. The gills are free.

Stem: Whitish, bruising green to blue to black, some fringing that catches black spores.  No Ring. Thick white/tenacious mycelium attached at base, no cup.

Cap: Brown to gray, smooth, striated edge, hygrophanous, turning straw color/shiney. 2-4 cm across. Separable pelicle, sticks to paper and readily pulls off when wet.  Drys to cap

Spore print color: appear black but sparse production on my attempts.

Bruising: Blue to black.

Edited by MySillyHum (06/01/18 09:50 PM)

OfflineMySillyHum
Stranger
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: MySillyHum]
    #25245306 - 06/02/18 11:40 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

How does one  differentiate P. subaeruginosa from auklandii on macroscopic features alone? Is it solely substrate and location?  Do you need microscopy? Is there interest in this species distribution beyond Auckland?

OfflineHookerWithAPenis
Sub sniffer
Male

Loc: NZ Flag
    #25247474 - 06/04/18 06:56 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Psilocybe subaeruginosa^. I've never found P. aucklandiae but I know a sub when I see one. I think they are very different looking mushrooms. You certainly don't need microscopy. I think they are a rather localised species to Auckland but I don't see why only the Auckland region could produce the right conditions to fruit them.

--------------------

"Shine on forever, shine on benevolent sun. Shine on upon the broken, shine until the two become one."

OfflineHappinessfeeling
GOD
 User Gallery

Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: HookerWithAPenis]
    #25247598 - 06/04/18 08:43 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I wish someone would reply to me here, I've asked several times in this thread.
If I find a particular type of mushroom growing when out walking, does it mean that the mushroom is calling me?
Thank you.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Ganja Bush Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Lord Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. HappinessFeeling.

InvisibleTangich

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: Happinessfeeling] * 1
    #25247652 - 06/04/18 09:07 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Yes. New study has proven that mushrooms communicate telephatically. In fact, the whole mycelium is actually a very complex neural network. If you can't hear it and communicatewith them, it means that your third eye is calcified from eating too much GMOs. But everyone can pick up their signals subconsciously. And often when one calls you, you feel compelled to respond and pick it up. That is how they spread their spores. It's scientifically proven.

OfflineHappinessfeeling
GOD
 User Gallery

Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: Tangich] * 1
    #25247703 - 06/04/18 09:40 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tangich said:
Yes. New study has proven that mushrooms communicate telephatically. In fact, the whole mycelium is actually a very complex neural network. If you can't hear it and communicatewith them, it means that your third eye is calcified from eating too much GMOs. But everyone can pick up their signals subconsciously. And often when one calls you, you feel compelled to respond and pick it up. That is how they spread their spores. It's scientifically proven.

Wow Tangich, this is really amazing, thank you for posting this.
I always thought that the mushroom stem resembled the body, the mushroom cap resembled the brain, and the complex mycelial network represented the the nervous system.
It's also been my experience that from consuming certain types of mushrooms I have felt genuine telepathy.
Just last week I found another Fly agaric mushroom growing in my neighborhood when I went out for a walk, and I felt like I was psychically lead to the exact place that it was growing.
I felt compelled to pick it up and had a great urge to take it home with me, but I did not.
It is no longer there, but I am sure that there will be many more growing in the area later this season.
Maybe next time I should pick a few specimens?
Thanks again.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Ganja Bush Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Lord Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. HappinessFeeling.

InvisibleTangich

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Identifier
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: Happinessfeeling] * 1
    #25247718 - 06/04/18 09:51 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I appologize if I mislead you, I was mostly just having fun, I made that stuff up, there is no such scietific study, to scientists that would be "crazy".
I was not trying to be rude or make fun of you, just having a bit of fun because I always felt like that, as if the mushroom called me.
And perhaps they do. But I'm a firm beliver in law of attraction, and do believe that if we think strongly about something, we will be attracted to it. Just like you were attracted to that muscaria because you had strong feelings about them. You should definitely pick them up when you find them again, they are awesome, nothing like psilocybin, bit wonderfull in their own way.
Personally, I once came to a spot with very thick cover of fallen leaves, and something in me said to dig around in there a bit. And sure enough, I found hundreds of chantarelles under the leaves! There was absolitely no sign of them from the outside of the cover, I could not have noticed them before I starzed digging, and I never before found chantarelles there. So either they called me or I called tzem.

OfflineMySillyHum
Stranger
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: HookerWithAPenis]
    #25249855 - 06/05/18 10:54 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Are those “subs” in the previous photos?

OfflineHookerWithAPenis
Sub sniffer
Male

Loc: NZ Flag
    #25250406 - 06/05/18 04:33 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MySillyHum said:
Are those “subs” in the previous photos?

Yes

--------------------

"Shine on forever, shine on benevolent sun. Shine on upon the broken, shine until the two become one."

OfflineMattiDee
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: Tangich]
    #25270843 - 06/15/18 07:38 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Lol!!

OfflineHunter220
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: MattiDee]
    #25274239 - 06/17/18 10:53 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Hi,

Just 2 days ago, I found this mushroom in my box with vegetables where I usually add a lot of horse manure. We had pretty warm May and the past week or two was around 10-15°C. So when I saw this one, I thought it is psilocybe semilanceata.

I know that the season hasn't probably started yet (Norway), but on the other hand, the temperatures were quite similar to what you can see later on in the year.

Also, if it is psilocybe semilanceata, is it possible that I already have mycelium in my vegetable box? Because I would love to use the spore print and cultivate it. However, I

The spores were black, even after 1 hour, so that was my other hint. Also, the shape and color of the fungus was the same as I saw before. (not that experienced with hunting so far)

Thanks for any info!

Invisibleshoompy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: Hunter220]
    #25302000 - 07/01/18 03:14 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Found this massive sub today outer melbourneŕ

OfflineGinge
Sponge Brain
Male User Gallery
Loc: Rocky Mountains
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: shoompy]
    #25315044 - 07/08/18 01:41 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Definitely going to add some more Ziploc and some pieces of foil to my mushroom hunting bag.  I started my first grow operation and have decided to try a little mushroom hunting to entertain myself while I wait.

--------------------
Ginge

OfflineWeBeTrippyMane
nothing is as it seems...
 User Gallery

Loc: Lutruwita ;) Flag
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: Asante]
    #25316176 - 07/09/18 04:32 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I have some fresh Subaeruginosa caps printing, does anybody want one? came from quite a large wild specimen.

Offlinehuana.meri
Psilocybe traveller
Male User Gallery
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: WeBeTrippyMane]
    #25325941 - 07/14/18 12:43 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

i would be extremly happy if i coul get a print....:smile:

here is some videos that I made for pans hunters, hope that it will help someone who is looking for them...
be

Offlineseb0
Stranger
Re: HUNTERS: THE MUSHROOM CALLS YOU [Re: huana.meri]
    #25329648 - 07/16/18 11:20 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Could this be ganoderma?

Its growing in a city park, central europe
But strange thing is that is growing from what is seems to be an alive and healthy tree

ty

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate