Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25223394 - 05/23/18 02:58 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Race baiting is a term explicitly used by racists.

:lol:

Is anyone not a racist to you?

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25223396 - 05/23/18 02:59 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

Non violent gang members :lol:

Most gang members are probably not violent at all, most probably don't do anything besides sell drugs. I wouldn't be surprised if it's even greater than 1% of them, don't believe the stereotypes politicians and racists keep perpetuating.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25223410 - 05/23/18 03:04 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Flip flopping showman.  Im not sure why they take him so seriously and get so triggered by everything he says. Its all par for the course

They might take him so seriously because he is the fucking President. Our president needs to be serious about his messages. Can’t just say a message was a joke when it goes wrong.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: krypto2000]
    #25223428 - 05/23/18 03:09 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

Most gang members are probably not violent at all, most probably don't do anything besides sell drugs. I wouldn't be surprised if it's even greater than 1% of them, don't believe the stereotypes politicians and racists keep perpetuating.

Another bullshit defense of gang members. I got news for you, they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, yet it's your mission to defend them.

They're all violent thugs, that's why they're gang members.

Edited by qman (05/23/18 03:09 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: Herbologist] * 2
    #25223433 - 05/23/18 03:11 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Just his precious fag friends called Antifa. :rofl2:

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: qman] * 1
    #25223443 - 05/23/18 03:17 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Are you kidding me? You think everyone with a patch in a motorcycle gang is violent? You think all those pre-teens and teenagers in urban gangs are violent? Worse you think that's why they joined the gang?

What the fuck is wrong with you? It's like you have no rationalization skills, no critical thinking. People joins gangs for protection, self preservation, and personal gain, not because they "want to be violent." Violence is a side effect. That's like saying people become cops because they want to shoot and beat people.

They have 'enforcers' and the like who do the violent shit. They work just like literally every other organization in the world. That's like saying all US citizens are violent because we have US troops gunning down civilians in wars in the middle east.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: krypto2000]
    #25223446 - 05/23/18 03:17 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

If gang members aren't "hard" they get fucked up by their own members.  Fuck being violent and fucking up anyone who disrespects you is a rule for every gang.  What if you sell drugs om the wrong corner? You best bet you'll be shot

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: qman] * 1
    #25223447 - 05/23/18 03:18 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:

Two people who have absolutely no clue what a racist is.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#25223452 - 05/23/18 03:20 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Are you kidding me? You think everyone with a patch in a motorcycle gang is violent? You think all those pre-teens and teenagers in urban gangs are violent? Worse you think that's why they joined the gang?

What the fuck is wrong with you? It's like you have no rationalization skills, no critical thinking. People joins gangs for protection, self preservation, and personal gain, not because they "want to be violent." Violence is a side effect. That's like saying people become cops because they want to shoot and beat people.

They have 'enforcers' and the like who do the violent shit. They work just like literally every other organization in the world. That's like saying all US citizens are violent because we have US troops gunning down civilians in wars in the middle east.

Go take that thinking to the streets and see how long you last. Go up to some cholos and the corner and call one a pussy. Youll be in the hospital or 6 feet under

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: Herbologist] * 2
    #25223453 - 05/23/18 03:20 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

As a communist, everyone but me is racist and i wont stop until i crush free speech, outlaw guns, and put jews in control of everything.

Hope that answers your question.

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25223456 - 05/23/18 03:21 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

If gang members aren't "hard" they get fucked up by their own members.  Fuck being violent and fucking up anyone who disrespects you is a rule for every gang.  What if you sell drugs om the wrong corner? You best bet you'll be shot

Stop watching TV and take a step out into the real world. Some gangs or subsects might be like that, but that's not normal and even if it were being 'hard' does not mean being violent. It's not even practical for every gang member to be violent, they have their roles, their jobs. Just like every US citizen is not a member of the military or law enforcement not every gang member is a hit man or whatever you think.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #25223470 - 05/23/18 03:24 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Go take that thinking to the streets and see how long you last. Go up to some cholos and the corner and call one a pussy. Youll be in the hospital or 6 feet under

And go up to a cop and call him a pussy and you'll probably be arrested, that doesn't mean every cop is looking to arrest you, it means if you act like a fucking dumbass and intentionally provoke them that they respond in kind. No shit genius.

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#25223474 - 05/23/18 03:26 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Oh youre homophobic too. Shocker.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25223486 - 05/23/18 03:31 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Much of the pecking order is established through violence and intimidation. They don't take people to court over issues, grow up man.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25223489 - 05/23/18 03:32 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:

Two people who have absolutely no clue what a racist is.

I never got the PC Rulebook 2018, so I'm a little behind on these types of things.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25223494 - 05/23/18 03:34 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Herbologist said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Oh youre homophobic too. Shocker.

No, just pointing out the obvious. Does using the word "fag" now make someone a "homophobic"?  So many rules so little time.

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: qman] * 2
    #25223502 - 05/23/18 03:36 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

The rules are pretty simple: dont be a bigot or use bigoted language.

I'm sorry its taking you so long to unlock this esoteric wisdom.

--------------------

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#25223508 - 05/23/18 03:39 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You know why white people hate the race card? Because they cant use it.

Discussions of racism would be fine if other people got called racist, youll notice how qman complains about this constantly. But you cant say blacks are the real racists without people laughing in your face, therefore we cant talk about racism at all.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#25223535 - 05/23/18 03:51 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

Stop watching TV and take a step out into the real world. Some gangs or subsects might be like that, but that's not normal and even if it were being 'hard' does not mean being violent. It's not even practical for every gang member to be violent, they have their roles, their jobs. Just like every US citizen is not a member of the military or law enforcement not every gang member is a hit man or whatever you think.

Gangs are violent by nature. They breed violence as a way to keep enemies away. If they seem like pussies,  theyll get fucking robbed or other gangs will steal their corners and whatever the fuck else they do. And im actually a friends with a former gang member who served time. And my other old friend was a hells angels prospect, which is why i stopped seeing him. They never once said anything about gangs not being violent. They said it was hard life FULL of violence and not being  a weak pussy, or else they'll get stepped on

I get people aren't inherently violent.  But thats not to say gangs dont recruit and groom teens into a violent life style.  Ive heard they make teens when they recruit them to fight each other and whatnot. Make them partake in violence to desensitize them and make them feel violence is a normal every day occurrence in gang life.  I really dont get where you have heard this from, its the most basic common knowledge

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump isn’t going anywhere in 2020 without a good replacement [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25223554 - 05/23/18 04:00 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
The rules are pretty simple: dont be a bigot or use bigoted language.

I'm sorry its taking you so long to unlock this esoteric wisdom.

"don't...use bigoted language"

This is where I have a problem, most of the time these words are not being used in a hateful manner.  I don't like restrictions and rules on language, but I'm also not excusing offensive and disrespectful language towards innocent people.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies