Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJordanbarr
Stranger
 User Gallery
Liquid culture questions, golden teacher looking a bit funky?
    #25207141 - 05/16/18 09:55 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Hi guys
New to this mycology game and loving the process so far, I've inoculated some pf tek jars with brown rice and vermiculite and all jars showing signs off growth which I'm buzzing about.
Also tried making some liquid culture following the instructions from the mushroom bible (10% honey and the rest water, sterilizing for 15 mins at 15psi) just needing some advice on how they are coming along? 2 off the b  jars are looking good, well I think anyway but what do I know.
I've recently injected spores off golden teacher which look a bit funky if I must be honest and A  Albeno which looks slightly better, can anyone give me there opinions on this matter please? Any advice and help would be much appreciated
Ps how the hell do you post pictures on this?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRoscoe
Stranger

Re: Liquid culture questions, golden teacher looking a bit funky? [Re: Jordanbarr]
    #25207182 - 05/16/18 10:21 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Pics.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13674858

LC is great if you want to inoculate lots of spawn. It’s also really easy to fuck up if your sterile technique isn’t top notch. LC from spores is almost guaranteed to be contaminated, and should be tested on agar before use. There are plenty of ways to cult mush, LC is probably not a good choice until you have some experience, and can easily recognize contamination. Experiment, have fun, just don’t be surprised if it tanks.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started